Memoirs of a Deathstalker.

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Memoirs of a Deathstalker.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:40 am

Something I was inspired to do- For those who know of Jak's World of Warcraft RP, this will make a lot more sense.

----------------

Charcoal's Field Log.
Mission 6- Assassination of Nancy Vishas.
Mission Start Date- 16/9/30 DP

Mission Info- For years, Inquisitor Soloman Vishas has worked with the Scarlet Crusade to rid the world of the undead- Be it Scourge, Forsaken, or simply a necromancer practicing his profession. However, Vishas's methods are questionable. He gains a sick satisfaction from torturing innocents to death, pressing the 'inquisitors' under his command to do the same, raising their spirits while breaking the morale of those who have yet to be freed. This must be stopped.

While a direct assault on Vishas would be suicide- Attacking the Scarlet Monastery is on Lord Varimathras' 'to do' list, it's simply not feasible at the moment- It is still possible to get at the man. Thanks to the hard work of many of our Deathstalkers, we have not only found out that the man has a family- We have located where they live.

What better way to turn the tables than to break his morale- By killing his wife.

-----

Charcoal's Log, Day 1, 1030 hours-

Inquisitor Vishas's house successfully reached- Time wandering minimized by freak snowstorm and sudden drops in altitude while crossing Alterac Mountains.

The house is small, sitting on the edge of Lordemere Lake. A small dock and a tethered boat indicate that trips across the lake are taken. I can see the target through the windows- Unable to preform a frontal assault due to accidentally leaving tools in the Undercity (Note to self- Change that part to "Strategic removal of tools from personage before leaving" in official report.)

Furthermore, the targets father appears active, as well. No information was provided on the Elder man. Taking chances deemed an unnecessary risk- The agent is but a tiny Undead rogue in a large, cruel, unforgiving world.

Severe overabundance of turtles noted.

----

Charcoal's Log, Day 1, 1500 hours-

Camp set up some distance behind House of Vishas. Still no sign of the mark. The Agent assumes she will be out soon for fresh air, or perhaps to walk the family cat.

The Agent assumes they have a family cat.

More turtles have appeared in the area. The Agent is beginning to get a little spooked.

---

Charcoal's Log, Day 1, 2100 hours-

Lights have gone out in the house- The Agent has faith that this is merely a diversion tactic to get the family cat to need to pass waste.

The Agent realizes she has forgotten to get any rations for the mission. However, the agent is aware of her position on the topic of food, and knows she does not need it. However, food is nice to have when one has little else to do. On the other hand, it would have weighed the Agent down heavily while crossing the mountains.

The Turtles are planning something. The Agent will determine what.

---

Charcoal's Log, Day 2, 0700 hours-

Still no sign of the mark. Turtles in the area are legion. Pondering a connection.

----

Charcoal's Log, Day 2, 0715 hours-

It is deduced that a fear of turtles is the likely answer to the absence of Nancy Vishas. Elimination of Amphibian Forces in the area begun.

----

Charcoal's Log, Day 2, 0720 hours-

Elimination of amphibian forces in the area ceased due to boredom, and a nasty bite from a snapper.

----

Charcoal's Log, Day 2, 1200 hours-

Still no sign of the mark. Wondering if the turtles act as sentries. Perhaps she's some sort of Turtle Master?

The Agent continues hope on the Family Cat theory. They can only hold so much poop before they must be let out.

---

Charcoal's Log, Day 2, 1600 hours-

More Amphibian Forces destroyed. The Agent feasted on victory, and turtle meat; was pleasantly surprised.

----

Charcoal's Log, Day 2, 1650 hours-

Amphibian forces have become the agents prime concern. They are watching her.

They are waiting.

---

Charcoal's log, day 3, 0000 hours-

Can't sleep; turtles will eat me.

----

Charcoal's log, day 3, 1200 hours-

After the turtle fiasco of the night before, the Agent rewarded herself by sleeping in late.

This was a mistake, as she awoke to the sound of the Vishas residancy door slamming shut.

Agent curses self, swears revenge on remaining turtles.

---

Charcoal's log, day 3, 1500 hours-

The agent is beginning to wonder if she's cut out for this sort of work. What would her mother say? For that matter, who is her mother?

Perhaps her mother has been spellbound and transformed into a turtle?

----

Charcoal's log, day 3, 1900 hours-

The Agent's mind is blown by previous statement about Turtle Mother.

----

Charcoal's Log, day 4, 0600 hours-

The agent dreamt of her mother. The agent dreamt of turtles. The agent thought she found a snuggly teddy bear.

The agent may have found a future in turtle punting after awakening to a cuddly tortoise.

---

Charcoal's Log, day 5, 1500 hours-

The Agents chance has arrived! The target has appeared on the docks. One quick strike and it will be over. The Agent ponders...A blunt weapon, or the knife?

The knife is more sure, however, the blunt weapon can make it seem like an accident.

Turtles offering no insight on this moral dilemma.

---

Charcoal's log, Day 5, 1505 hours-

A solution is reached! Having misplaced her trusty sap, the Agent instead turns to her trusty blade!

---

Charcoal's log, day 5, 1506 hours-

Having misplaced her trusty blade, the Agent instead turns to her trusty...Turtle.

---

Charcoal's log, day 5, 1600 hours-

The agent's plan worked perfectly! By pretending to trip over the bucket, she successfully got the target's attention. By hurling the turtle, she set the target up for it's final downfall.

The agent's yelp got the mark's attention away from the turtle- Which the target stepped on, slipping, causing the mark to wallop her head against the wooden post of the dock, and fall limp into the water.

Target confirmed dead at 1550 hours.

All according to plan!

---

Charcoal's log, day 5, 1650 hours-

The Elder Vishas alerted by the agents victory song. Agent is running for her life, wishing she knew who mommy was so she could be justified in calling for her.

---

Charcoal's log, day 6, hour unknown-

Still running from Vishas. The elder has the vitality of an Ashmane and the fearosity of a Demonhound.

Agent is wishing she had brought a backup turtle.

---

Charcoal's log, day unknown, hour unknown-

The agent has been running for four days straight, at the least. She's feeling surprisingly good, however. She hopes she doesn't drop her penci

---

Charcoal's log, day 12, 1200 hours-

The agents mission declared a success! Report to be turned in by midnight. Strict orders not to include stage directions this time.

The agent has a feeling that Turtles will be added to 'The List'. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=shinigoriv2>Shinigori]&nbsp; Image at: 4/9/06 10:46

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: Memoirs of a Deathstalker.

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:13 pm

"Can't sleep, tutrles will eat me."

Gold. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:10 pm

This is even better now that it's fully assembled :D

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:52 pm

Brilliance. Sheer and utter brilliance. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Day 5 was my favorite. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:28 pm

I loved the 4 hours that passed between entries on day 3, myself. Like I told Shini, "I imagine her forgetting she wrote that, then glancing at her journal and just going '...Whoa. o_o'" <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:19 am

;__;

Beautiful... <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> <span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">HEROES DON'T NEED PANTS</span> </div></p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings