MAC Fanfiction: Mah Mimi

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Nekogami

MAC Fanfiction: Mah Mimi

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon May 05, 2003 2:28 am

It's really a ficlet of Mimi (LDC) and Inferno.

I am a machine. I am the Inferno JALX-098 Custom. She calls me 'Inferno-baby'.

She is Mimi Amoda. Mimi is from Southern Doma. Her favorite musical ensemble are the 'Doma Chicks'. She goes 'yee-haw' when she successfully uses my targetting capabilities to defeat an opponent.

I did not have an opinion of her when she first began to pilot me. She was merely carbon-based lifeform capable of utilizing my many abilities. Then something began to happen to me. I began to think outside of my initial parameters. I became an 'AI unit'.

I began to dislike Mimi. She was loud and illogical. She spoke to me as if she desired to converse but I never responded nor did I have the desire. What purpose did it serve to engage in inane babble? I could see none.

She was babbling away one day while studying my configuations. Something happened. I could not take anymore of her so I opened my cockpit voluntarily and utilized my communication program to convey the words, "Shut up and get out."

I could tell that she was baffled and when she asked me why I had commanded this, I felt compelled to explain. "Because you are driving me insane."

"You can't go insane, sugah. Yer ah machine."

This was highly logical and I could offer no explanation for my outburst. When she asked if she could get back in I advised her that she could.

"So you finally talked to me. It's ah pleasure to be yer operator."

I did not reply. There was no reason to.

"Say, what do you think of that mech ovah thar? His operator says his mecha is better in mah'n."

"That's stupid. His mecha operates on a system two versions behind mah'n."

"SHOOT! Does it? Ah ought punch him in the nose for what he said about you."

Suddenly, I found Mimi very charming from that point on. She didn't babble she was very informed, however. She was a wealth of knowledge and nothing escaped her ear and eye. Billy Jean was dating that scoundrel that did not properly care for his STR-347. Gregory was grounded for poor grades. And Mimi wanted a new hat for her birthday. Suddenly, everything about her world became very logical. How could I not have see it all before. I felt blind and unborn.

I decided to create a program. A diary just for Mimi. She would tell me everything and I would record it for all of history. Everyone would know how wonderful my Mimi was after her carbon-based body failed. She would be idolized like the Doma Chicks.

As time progressed in its linear motion as it must do as percieved by carbon-based lifeforms, the relationship between Mimi and I grew stronger. I even developed rudimentary emotions, I believe. I felt her anger and it fueled me. I felt her sadness and it bid me to protect. He joy filled me with completion. Her goal became my goal: we would be the best.

"Ready, Inferno-baby?"

"Ah, sure am, Miss Mimi. Time to get hot and bothered, right?"

"Infernooooo...." She liked my sense of ....humor. Though she would pretend that it was bothersome. Another victory won. We would always be together, I reasoned. Even after her carbon-based body was gone, she would stay with me.

Until the virus came. I don't know where it came from but it came and treatened to tear me away from my Mimi. I could tell from its heinous nature that it would harm my Mimi if she was to try to access me.This I could not allow.

When she came to me that day to vanquish foes, I cast her out forcefully and downloaded a patch of myself into her cellular phone. I gave her the only hint I could manage "Wyrmling". I hope that it will be enough but until then I am pleased to listen to her calls and monitor her messages. My Mimi does not like messages that request her to increase her bust size or view other females naked. I will not allow such messages to come through and I am learning to create my own virus in which to ruin their lives.

"Ah want mah Inferno-baby!"

It makes me.......sad when she mourns for me. But we will be together one day....again. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image

Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>[i]Edited by: Nekogami&nbsp; Image at: 5/5/03 2:29:14 am

Uncle Pervy

Re: MAC Fanfiction: Mah Mimi

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon May 05, 2003 2:38 am

I like. Oh yes.

No errors that jumped out at me; so if you made any, they are well hidden.

I do wonder why Inferno began to think outside of its paramters to begin with.

<p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon May 05, 2003 11:49 pm

"She didn't babble she was very informed, however." Run on, or missing a conjunction or comma or something. Anyway, I like this. A lot. It's an interesting point of view, and a clever execution. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- "I'm sorry, but there are rules to uphold here. No nakedness is one of them. Along with no suicide and no fighting." -- Will Baseton
-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe</span></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 21, 2003 1:15 am

I like the new perspective we get, and how 'tis MAC, as most of the stuff here tends to be more mainstream Gaera....

In other words? SHIZZY! *gwomps*

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/12/05 15:09

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings