The Waltz For FDeth

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

RussianOtaku

The Waltz For FDeth

Unread postby RussianOtaku » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:35 pm

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the locations and characters of Cowboy Bebop. I am just using them to derive pleasure and no monetary benefit.

The Waltz For FDeth.

…And at that moment the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen broke down Pete’s door and I knew I couldn’t go on like this anymore.

Two weeks earlier.

My name is FDeth. I am just a petty thief on the streets of Venus. I am also broke and lonely. Carl has walked out on me last night. When leaving he said something about me having no prospects. I miss him. The forecast said that there will be another pollen shower tonight and I will have to watch it alone. I hate watching showers alone, without a friend by my side. And on top of that I am also hungry…very hungry. Carl took the last of the money. I think the “no prospects” comment was just because there was almost to take.
As I wonder the streets, I wind up in the middleclass section of the city. A soft neon light comes down from a name sign on top of one of the quaint little bars that inhabit this part of the city. “Blue Oyster” I read on it. Having no money I decide to simply walk by, when the door suddenly opens and a figure steps out. I look at the emerging human and my heart skips a beat. It’s Rocco. I haven’t seen him in at least a year. Last I heard he was doing business for Pissaro and the gang. He has grown taller and more muscular. I just stand there completely stricken, when he notices me.

Rocco:”FDeth? FDeth!! My pal!! I haven’t seen you in the longest time. You have disappeared. Why? My sister has been asking for you.”

There, the fatal words have been spoken. How am I to face a man, a man with whom I spent many a night, and tell him that I left him because I like his sister? He will not understand, hell, I do not understand. I have been homosexual since I was 17 years old. Why now do I start noticing women? What has happened to me?

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Rocco notices my hesitation. “Are you alright man?” he asks, gently putting his hand on my shoulder. I shudder. The touch that was once so welcome, now just makes my stomach curl. Rocco interprets my shudder differently. “Damn man. You don’t look so good. When was the last time you ate?” I just shake my head. Rocco leads me into the “Oyster” and we take one of the booth. Rocco seem to be into the money right now. He goes on to prattle how he is in good with the Pissaro and how they are about to be all very rich. Than he offers me if I would like to join them. They have a job planned and apparently need more men. I can not say anything the whole evening. Luckily Rocco just needs an audience and not partners in conversation, so he gives me an address. After a while he jets off on some business errand, but he pays my bill first and leaves some woolongs for me.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The next morning I go to the address that Rocco gave me. Pissaro has done business with me in the past and gladly accepts me into the gang. He introduces me to all the gang members and there I meet Pete.

A week later we pull off the heist. We nab the Venus plant and some Grey Ash. That stuff is worth a fortune to the right buyer. While the rest of the gang acts as decoys I and Rocco carry the plant. As we are about to hop into the transport Rocco trips me up and takes off. I grab the nearest speeder and began the pursuit. Pissaro is screaming at me across the channel no to damage the plant. I am not a fool; I know what I am doing. My speeder is faster than Rocco’s. Nothing he can do to avoid me. I chase him across the city and as we reach the barrier I am about to take him down, when my comm. Crackles to life. “FDeth it is for her. She will never get better if she doesn’t get treatment. Please. I saw the way you look at her. That’s why I left. Let her have a chance to see you too.”
My hand slips from the control bar and my speeder careens out of control and into the water.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp A couple of days later the most beautiful woman I ever saw busts down Pete’s door and I know I can’t go on like this anymore. I put my closes on and leave. The pollen starts to fall again, but for the first time since I can remember, I am OK with watching it alone.
<p>The One and Only Anime Hunter</p>

FlamingDeth

Re: The Waltz For FDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:06 pm

...uh....huh. That's interesting.

The first half is funny, the second half is...um...not. :( <p><center><table border=0><td>Image</td><td valign=CENTER><table bgcolor=#FFFFFF border=1><tr><td>
<font color="maroon">I am an arrogant bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:

"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K</font>
</td></tr></table></td></table></center></p>

RussianOtaku

Unread postby RussianOtaku » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:10 pm

Now give back the submarine or <strike>there will be more!!!</strike> I will continue to continue to post my strange fantasies here! Guess which character is the self insertion!

Mwee hee hee ~Subcaptain of the Red October

Obviously the self insertion is the beautifull girl!! How can be there any questions about that? I've always wanted to know what a period feels like~ The Author <p>The One and Only Anime Hunter</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=unclepervy@rpgww60462>Uncle]&nbsp; Image at: 4/11/03 10:32:08 pm

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:23 pm

I can only hope there'll be more, I know you can do better than that.

Image <p><center><table border=0><td>Image</td><td valign=CENTER><table bgcolor=#FFFFFF border=1><tr><td>
<font color="maroon">I am an arrogant bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:

"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K</font>
</td></tr></table></td></table></center></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/11/05 17:55

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings