Twisted LOrB LOL

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Deeum

Twisted LOrB LOL

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:40 pm

Twisted LOVE
By: Marry B. Sue

DisclamAR: LOL, this is my first fanfiction. LOL. So plz be nice. OMG WTF. All characters written in it belong to their creaters hehe. so please don't sue me. :'(

IT was totally a dark night on the road to the golden saucer. Cloud Aerith, And Tifa were riding chocobos and fighting random ecounters as normal LOL.
so like they were riding right? They come actoss the sand pits surrounding the Golden Saucer. HEHE. And see this girl trapped in the sand.
"WTF?" Cloud thought.
Tifa and AErith was toobuy bickering to know what the hell is going one so like they ifnorded everyone . (LOL)

So Like the girl was sinking and stuff.. Also she was totally HOT blonde hair blue eyes. Cloud got as close as he can and gots a good look at here. AWW and started blushing at her beauty. LOL "WOW she is totally Hot." Cloud thought
The others bitched and moaned for a while.
So cloud still totally inlove with the distressed girl, he helps her out and GASP. she had a VERY SEXY body! <:O
The quicksand made her white tank top and short jeans very wet and everything else very noticable Image:"> ]
Tifa Getting jealous. LOL tried to attack her.
But the girl totally wopped Tifa and tossed her into the deepest part of the Quicksand. (ROFL i hate her Image:"> {{{)
Aerith totally not relizing he she found the girl totally hot to. But cloud got like jealous and killed ARtith and tossed her into the quicksand. Image !!!!

So like Cloud and the sexy girl which can sing, dance, and fight really well. won his heart over and they had lots of sex and killed sepiroth.
TEH END
PLZ COMMENT OR I WIL KILL MYSELF :{{
-------

Pleas take note that well. i did this out of fun. and if anyone thought this was serious.. needs to be shot in the face. This fic is good because Tifa died. ~Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow Government

<p><div style="text-align:center">
<span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:xx-small;">.:StarDragon Studios:Star-Dragon.net:Livejournal:S-D.Net Oekaki:.
</span></div></p>Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~uncleprvy/images/Enlil%20Chibi%202.GIF" alt="Image" /> at: 4/3/03 3:09:17 pm

Elementalist Daien

Re: Twisted LOrB LOL

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:48 pm

Okay, you can kill yourself now.

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:48 pm

ONOS *keels self* <p><div style="text-align:center">
<span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:xx-small;">.:StarDragon Studios:Star-Dragon.net:Livejournal:S-D.Net Oekaki:.
</span></div></p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:53 pm

And peace was restored to the people of Middle-Earth, and good and love reigned all over the land of Arda forever.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:57 pm

Is there gunna b a sequal? Image <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- "I'm sorry, but there are rules to uphold here. No nakedness is one of them. Along with no suicide and no fighting." -- Will Baseton
-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe (Nakibe)</span></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:13 pm

OMG BEST FANFIC EVAR. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

SongstressEnlil: I think boobs are the lesser of two evils.

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse</p>

ValkyrieShan

Unread postby ValkyrieShan » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:24 pm

What Zem said.

XD XD XD XD XD XD times a whole bloody LOT!

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:46 pm

Nice story, better than mine. ;___;

OMG JIHAD ON TIFA. <p>|---------|

O_O

I am wearing delicious donuts on my face, and if you've got something to say about that, you're a goddamned racist.

As my great and powerful leader and teacher, Master Walnut once said...

Go to hell.

OHDEAR. </p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:52 pm

SEND IT TO FANFICTION.NET OMG! <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Bob the Cat

Unread postby Bob the Cat » Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:17 pm

OMG IT BEATS 90% OF THE CRAP THERE :-(

<p>_________________
ONO THE ENCROACHING DESERT WILL RUIN MY HOMELAND!

QUICKLY, TO THE ECOLOGY MOBILE!

DUN NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH JULIA!

<_<
>_>
*goes bowling*

And now your moment of zen:
KotokiFrog: ...I want to have sex with KOS-MOS.
_______________</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:43 pm

OMG TOTALLY INNACURATE

Mary Sues are hardly described as HOTT in the narration (now the male characters, on the other hand...). They are described as BEUATOFUL and GEOIRGIEOUS and LOEVERLY and PUNKSHUAL <p>---
"I died as mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal.
I died as animal and I was human.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die human,
To soar with angels blessed above.
And when I sacrifice my angel soul
I shall become what no mind ever concieved."
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
"Er, sir, please keep your daughter away from that, the Drow Hourglass of Death is not a toy..."-Elements of Self RP
---
"JESUS IS NOT A FREAKY JUNGLE TOAD!"-Ultimate KoD</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:50 pm

MY MISTAKE. LOL!!!!
I'll Fis eet in my NECT 1. ROFL!!11 <p><div style="text-align:center">
</span></div></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:23 pm

OMFG I LOVE TEH POETRY!!! IT TOTALLY IS ESPRESSFUL OF TEH FELINGS!

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:23 am

Mary Sues aren't allowed to have sex! They can kiss, make out, or at most make sweet luv. ^_^

Also, J00 SUXXORS CLOUD IS G4Y F00.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:42 am

EW IOHATE THE YOAI MANSEX CLOAUD AND SEPHIORTH ARE ICKY TOGETHERE :{{{{{

SICKO! <p>---
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
"Er, sir, please keep your daughter away from that, the Drow Hourglass of Death is not a toy..."-Elements of Self RP
---

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:45 am

stfu u stuoopid hoomphobe we dun want u here LOL ={{{ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- "I'm sorry, but there are rules to uphold here. No nakedness is one of them. Along with no suicide and no fighting." -- Will Baseton
-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe (Nakibe)</span></p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:47 am

I'[m not ahomoeopthopoe yurea just a sick persvert slut who's going to hell! BURN PEREFVERT BITCH, BURN!!!!1111oneonecloudismine,skank <p>---
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
---

Bob the Cat

Unread postby Bob the Cat » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:49 am

LOL NOW RITE N FIC WHRE YUFFIE ETAS A SUOP OF POIZIN. <p>_________________
ONO THE ENCROACHING DESERT WILL RUIN MY HOMELAND!

QUICKLY, TO THE ECOLOGY MOBILE!

DUN NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH JULIA!

<_<
>_>
*goes bowling*

And now your moment of zen:
KotokiFrog: ...I want to have sex with KOS-MOS.
_______________</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:54 am

omg i burn 4 u luv ROFLMAO ;] <p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:10 am

hah u homoph0b every1 knows cloud and sephy-sama r GAY TOGETHER die and burn in hell!!!!1!

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:47 am

It is quite clear that you sheep are bleating exactly as I predicted. It amuses me to no end to watch you parade your petty sexual preferences that you seem to enjoy enforcing upon characters which are not even your's to begin with. How easy it is to make you all dance upon my strings.

Also, I shall state that Bob has managed to say the only thing in the entire 'conversation' of blind religious misconceptions and Freudian projections that is of any worth whatsoever.

You may return to grazing, sheep. I shall come and shear you each as I desire. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:04 am

It seems all I can do is given Freudian projections of my own desires unto my natural superiors and pretend to loathe what I secretly desire. Pity me, please, for I have nothing else.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=unclepervy@rpgww60462>Uncle]&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/03 1:50:29 pm

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:17 am

Oh please, Pervy, Enlighten us from our horrid state of utter idiocy! <p>---
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
---
"JESUS IS NOT A FREAKY JUNGLE TOAD!"-Ultimate KoD</p>Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/03 1:47:32 pm

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:47 pm

I apologize for defiling the world with this filth. Please overlook my wretchedness once again.

Also:

The Following was a guest follow up on my previous story.
----
So the girl was on the highwing in her quarters and she was sitting on her bed playin' the gitauur you know like some great rock star and she was great and stuff.

Vincent just happende to be walking by at that moment and he heard the song ansd was moved to tears. He came into her room and told her how wonderfully moving her song was and asked her to play it again, so she did.

Vincent stared out of the window as she played with this pained angsty expression of sexiiness on his face which was really hot and stuff which the girl noticed as she reached the end of her songf.

So Vincent then tells her the song was incredibley beuatuiful and that he has fallen in love with her wonderful voice, gorgeous curvy body and skinny blond hair. She was very happy and stuff but didn't want to beteray Cloud because she was incredibly good and stuff.

Fortunately Cloud was walking by at that very moment so he came in and said that he wouldn't mind if she had wild sex with Vincent and confessed his incredible sexual lust for Vincent. Vincent blushed., it was very cute. :)

So Vincent and Cloud had kinky man-sex for her viewing pleasure and then after they showered (Which she got to watch too ;)) They all had a wild threesome taking each other to the peak of ecstacy, it was great.

When they were done she played her gitaur for them both, Cloud said it was ver beautiful, just like her, and Vincent concurred.

TEH END!!!!

plz send me C&C for thios fic, it is my first lemonfic and I wanto know what you all thought. plz or I will troll your meessage boards! LOL j/k ;)
---

OMG LOL IT SI TEH HOTTTttone
Image-----------

Also, some Mary Sue's whom write some fics actally DO get to have sex with a main character. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</span></div></p>Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/03 1:54:02 pm

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:11 pm

I stand corrected. ^_^

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:25 pm

OMG theis Mareyodling Sure Girl is going to hell for encouraging the GROSS MAN SEX! DISGUSTING HEATHEN! <p>---
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
---

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:56 pm

*checked* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ryuugami@rpgww60462>Ryuugami</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/03 9:57:20 pm

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:17 pm

OMFG WTF i just red my last post snad it seaid things that i didnt type!!! i tihnk i was haxxord or maybe my computar is haundted buy somrt sorda gnome!!!! PLZ HELP

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:35 am

Lacks breasts. Please correct this oversight. <p>

"Things should be harder to understand, harder to use, and as painful as possible. Pain builds character."</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:41 pm

BOO! Stop acting like a mensa troll Pervy, it ruins the mood :{{{

-having just one kind of troll is boring. And when several people do one kind of troll, you run out of stuff fast. Also, you can't tell me a mensa troll wouldn't eat this thread. Image ~Pulling Strings since 1981 <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=unclepervy@rpgww60462>Uncle]&nbsp; Image at: 4/5/03 5:43:16 pm

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Apr 05, 2003 6:32 pm

I PREZENT 2 U A INU YARSHA FICTION!! HEHE!! <3<3<3
http://www.livejournal.com/users/crappyfanfics/778.html <p><div style="text-align:center">
</span></div></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:49 pm

omg omg can i make a requkest 2 u? i want 2 see a slayers fic gaav x lina omg!!!!11 plzkthnx!!

Image <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/11/05 17:50

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings