For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Char BG Up for crits.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:14 pm

Tell me what you think...

IMAGINE!

Jackson Myers, lonely orphaned sewer worker in the big city. He worked hard, and he worked alone. But THEN! HORROR UPON HORRORS!

Big Industries sends a killer wave of RED NUCLEAR WASTE down the corridors of the city's sewer system! With our hero Jackson caught in the slide!

ENVISION!

The strange nuclear matter does not kill Jackson, but transforms him into a HERO FOR ALL AGES! Strong! Fast! Speedy! Able to defeat mighty nations with a single blow!

HE IS... THE CRIMSON DEFENDER!

Sworn to uphold truth, justice and the way of liberty! Looking out for the little guy! And thumbing his nose at the face of evil!

SEE!

The Crimson Defender happening upon a small band of adventurers from across time and space! Together they beat back the evil hordes of the DARK LORD JARAX, the planet's greatest threat!

WATCH!

As Crimson and his new friends from another world storm the citadel of the great evil!

OBSERVE!

As the great hero, Crimson Defender...

... is smashed into paste by evil.

See as the "great hero" Crimson Defender is sent to a new world called Gaera, the homeland of his new friends. ... and watch as his bumbling antics lead to a deep depression and self loathing. Observe as this BIG IDIOT becomes a drunken mess because... just because he's useless in this world. Because he's no good whatsoever!

And watch... thank God, watch... watch as his life gets turned around by ONE little phrase... "You can't help anyone if you don't stop being mad at yourself." And imagine, by God, imagine... this hero, this once bumbler... turned into something real. Something that can do good in this world, or any other.

Someone whose name is Jackson Myers... <p>--------------------
"The only thing that makes the daily tedium bearable is knowing that I have power over life and death." -Chancellor Usurper, 8BT</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: Char BG Up for crits.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:22 pm

His last name needs to stop being my last name.

Other than that, I am... very amused. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Pyro Pawz

Unread postby Pyro Pawz » Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:00 am

~chuckles~

Well that made my morning just a little bit brighter. <p>~Pyro

AIM: PyroPawz
E-mail: pyropaws@cyberdogtech.com

<><><>

"Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr. Seuss</p>

Skull Dragon 2

Unread postby Skull Dragon 2 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:12 pm

He's an ex-superhero with the dramatic inhuman power to hold his liquor? I missed something. <p><div style="text-align:center">The triumphant return of the Noseless Bishounen
When you worrying, in the one part where the community becomes, the community the fact that I am that part is permitted, in addition as for me as for me who am doubted likes that. | Well, I'm bored. Now taking sprite requests.| EZCodes bite.</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

... oy...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:24 pm

*will take questions if you're utterly, utterly confused... but expects said question asker to respond back w/ a good way to fix the weirdness*

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:40 pm

intersting. Very neat char idea.

Image <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/11/05 17:45

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings