A Ficlet for DM

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

NebulaQueen

A Ficlet for DM

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:06 am

Heh, here's a short ficlet for DM I wrote back in December, that I posted on the Adv! forum. It's entitled "Energy", and stars the muses Faron and Tearen (don't worry, Strawberry fans, I'm writing another one as we speak). Enjoy.

---

===
Energy

---

The sounds flooded Farons senses, accompanied by steady rhythms.

Sweat.

Excitement.

Energy.

Faron looked at his companion. All Tearen did was smirk back. The winged muse sighed, and muttered, "Great, this is probably just some conquest to him-"

However, he didn't have long to think-the rhythm started up again.

Panting.

Sweating.

Energy.

Fear.

"Are you sure you can keep up with me?" asked Tearen cockily.

Faron snorted. "I'm just getting started."

The two were in harmony, looking almost seamless as the rhythm continued. It was as if they weren't two entities, but one. To see them would have been amazing.

Panting.

Sweating.

Fear.

Confidence.

Fast, steady motion.

Energy.

However, there was no time for Faron to think of all this. Emotions and stakes were high, and all he could do was keep up with the pace. He wouldn't dare admit to Tearen that this was going too fast...he had to keep his pride...

Energy.

Thud.

Wait, thud?

Tearen lauged at Faron, and then went to help his partner up. "So," he said, still chuckling to himself, "did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

"I don't care what you say about this game," said Faron, grumbling as he shook off the cord that was tangled around his foot, "I HATE the at home version of Dance Dance Revolution."

~End~

Nekogami

Re: A Ficlet for DM

Unread postby Nekogami » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:08 am

XD I remember this! It's hilarious!

Image <p>

Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/11/05 17:23

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings