This place needs more FANfiction

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Nekogami

This place needs more FANfiction

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:52 am

And thus I shall choose some hapless victims and create true fanfiction which must suck as a prerequisite! OMG KamosxAya?? XD

The Queen of Doma sat hunched over an ale. She desired greatly to get out of the castle and kill something. Just like the good ol' days. Charles was often busy performing his kingly duties and Aya was left alone in the cold castle.

Ayra skittered by the study and looked in."Oneesan?" Ther was no reply. "Oneane??" Ayra skittered in and tugged at Aya's sleeve. "What's wrong, why do you look so sad?"

Aya shook her head. "Just lonely I guess." She took a drink of her ale and sighed. "I wish Charles would just come home so we could spend some quality time together."

The catgirl nodded, not sure what else to do. "Why don't you go visit some friends outside?"

Outside it was cold and rainy. What perfect weather. "I think I will do just that, Ay-" She stopped short when she noticed that Ayra had disappeared. She blinked. "Someone must have said 'the word'". The thought made Aya chuckle.

As she rose she gave a long yawn an a stretch. She grabbed a heavy cloak on the coat rack and swung it around her shoulders. The castle halls were relatively quiet and the inept guards were taking turns sleeping and dodging Captain Pervy's rage.

Aya nodded to the gate guards and flipped the hood of her cloak over her head. For spring, it sure was could and dreary, she thought. The cobbled roads were getting mucky so she quickly hurried over to the sidewalks were the awnings had kept the ground relatively dry.

Very few people were out but still the bars buzzed with life. The music coming from the Ivory Horn sounded promising so she decided to go there. Crossing the street in a run again, Aya nearly bowled into someone.

"Oh, man. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it.....It's not big deal."

Aya hesitated then took off her hood. "...Kamos?"

OMG please read my fanfiction and tell me if it's good. I don't own Aya, Kamos, or Gaera so don't sue me please. :{{{

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]  Image at: 6/11/05 17:08

Uncle Pervy

I WILL BE GETTING TO THE OTHER FICS SOON I SWEAR >_<

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:45 pm

OMG Aya x Kamos!

How many new criminal record will come out of this?

I think it's good. Although the guards have been upgraded from inept to mostly good.

There are a few slackers, though. Pervy's been considering hanging them upside down for a few hours and see if that helps their preformance. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

pd Rydia

Re: This place needs more FANfiction

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:56 pm

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH...!

You managed to break my reading slump long enough to go through this...good job. ^_^ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I wanna get so drunk that I start seeing my friends as cows." -- Aya (LadyDragonClawsEDW)
-=- "If you're still able to see in colors and not in scents...you're CERTAINLY not drunk enough." -- Nakibe
-=- "LET'S ALL RUN FREE, NAKED, AND DRUNK!" -- Shirinai</span></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:03 pm

NOW READ MINE e\/e

Edit: Sankyu! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=unclepervy@rpgww60462>Uncle]&nbsp; Image at: 2/5/03 2:13:19 pm

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:17 pm

OMG.

Does this mean we're *all* free to write cracktastic couple fics?

Uncle Pervy

Re: ...

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:19 pm

Sure!

But if they suck, I will edit them to hell and back. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:25 pm

So... we can write, say, Stephan/Jak?

(Disclaimer: Kotoki will not EVAR write anything remotely Stephan/Jak, because the mere idea sends sheer waves of terror through her puny brain. Also, she'd be dead in five seconds. You can write it, though.)

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:53 pm

...Kamos and Aya. I'm terrified. Image <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

And now, my quote of the whenever: "Whaddaya MEAN there's no treasure?!?" - Will Baseton</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:59 pm

<span style="color:blue;">Kamos:Suuuuuuure. Do it AFTER I got over her. Gives me a potential reason to wait 100 years, maybe.</span> <p>"I've overlooked a lot of prosecutable offenses recently. Tricking poor drunken Largo into coming to Japan, maxing out your credit cards. Taking advantage of your friend Tsubasa. Spending Dom and Ed's money on toys not tickets. But I can't overlook you pursuing high school age girls."-Seraphim, Megatokyo</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:47 pm

Image I'm not sure if I like the direction this is going....

XD

Image Slash fics're good fer ye.

I'm too lazy to upload a more fitting sprite ~The Eyes in the Darkness

Image Oh I'll give you a slash fic.... <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ladydragonclawsedw>LadyDragonClawsEDW</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/6/03 10:51:49 am

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:02 pm

<span style="color:blue;">What? Why do you still hate me, damnit?</span> <p>"I've overlooked a lot of prosecutable offenses recently. Tricking poor drunken Largo into coming to Japan, maxing out your credit cards. Taking advantage of your friend Tsubasa. Spending Dom and Ed's money on toys not tickets. But I can't overlook you pursuing high school age girls."-Seraphim, Megatokyo</p>

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:01 am

Write MORE.

XD <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image
People, the edit button is your friend. Use it.</div></p>

Kadrin77

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:54 pm

Very amusing. Image

More, please!

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kadrin77>Kadrin77</A] at: 2/6/03 12:57:13 pm

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:13 pm

... If this is a lemon, I'm going to hang myself. ;_; <p>--------------------
"Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something." - The Dread Pirate Roberts

... frik, that's morbid.</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:02 pm

Dear lord, slash has invaded RPGWW..

Uh, it's good writing and all. <_< But, still..

*On second thought, Kotoki's suggestion has much merit!* <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine - Da Tower - Dave Kelly Rocks Your Anus.</p>

Nekogami

Part Two

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:29 pm

The man lifted his head, water dripping from his soft blue locks. His face was as gloomy and grey as the cloud. Somehow he managed to eke out a small smile. "How did you guess?"

"I don't know...Maybe that 'My life is crap' attitude tipped me off." Aya meant the jab to half joking, half a hint for him to cheer up but it wasn't recieved that way. Kamos's body heaved in a sorrowful sigh.. He muttered a half-hearted apology and trudged into the inn. "That went as I should have expected." Aya rolled her eyes. "I guess I can't leave him like that and on a day like this Kamos is just as good as company as anyone..."

The ryuuzoku queen followed the depressed Valthi inside and found him sulking at a table near the window. He was gazing out of it with an 'all is lost' look, chin resting on his fist. A barmaid put down a bottle of sake and a cup then slipped the Valth currency off the table with a frown. Kamos didn't notice but he still sighed as though he had.

"Uh, sorry," the barmaid said.

"For what?"

Taking the opportunity to get off scot free the barmaid shook her head and struggled for a cover. "Ah..uh...that we only had pink cups left."

Kamos looked at the pastel cup sitting beside him. "It doesn't matter. It's just my luck that I'd get such a wimpy cup...." The barmaid exited before he was done lamenting. "I think every woman in the world hates me. I guess they have a right to..."

Aya sat down in front of Kamos. "Oh stop whining, Kamos. You can't get a date because, one, you always act like you're about to commit suicide, two, you aren't really trying, and, three...." Aya paused. Kamos was looking at her lazily from the corner of his eye. "You aren't over me are you?"

Grapping the bottle and pouring himself some sake, Kamos shrugged. "....I guess not....Should I be?"

"YES! By all means, get over me!" Aya felt her frustration was falling on deaf ears and blind eyes. "What about Pheryl, Arnast, or that other girl?" He simply shrugged.

They sat their in silence for a moment until again Kamos unleashed one of his infinite sighs of despair and opened his mouth to speak. Suddenly the urge to stab herself in the head befell Aya. He was going to lament and whine and bitch and moan and complain and ....She had to stop this train before is started. Aya leaned over and grabbed Kamos' collar.

"Kii a-" The rest of his exclamation was lost in a kiss. Aya pressed her lips against his and kiss him for all he was worth, which she felt wasn't much but this situation called for embellishment.

For a whiny bastard, she thought, he's not a bad kisser....Acutally his got nice lips when they're put to such a good use.....WAIT! What am I thinking?! Aya released him and wiped her lips with the back of her hand lightly.

Kamos was frozen, half leaned over the table, lips puckered, staring at Aya. Great I broke him... Aya shrugged and waved her hand to get served. Kamos hadn't moved by the time, the barman came by to take her order. "Fusionaire. Don't mind him." She turned back to Kamos and rested her elbows on the table, clasping her fingers for a chin rest. "What?" <p>

Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</p>

pd Rydia

Re: Part Two

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:37 pm

XD

Oooooooooh the ebil...

::smells destruction on the horizon:: <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I wanna get so drunk that I start seeing my friends as cows." -- Aya (LadyDragonClawsEDW)
-=- "If you're still able to see in colors and not in scents...you're CERTAINLY not drunk enough." -- Nakibe

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:47 pm

XD EXCELLENT. <p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:55 pm

Image Oh dear Ceiphied... <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:56 pm

VERY EXCELLENT. XD

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:56 am

<span style="color:navy;">Lord Nikumu help me! *THUD* @.@</span>

Well, that's Kamos for you. Poor guy. <p>"I've overlooked a lot of prosecutable offenses recently. Tricking poor drunken Largo into coming to Japan, maxing out your credit cards. Taking advantage of your friend Tsubasa. Spending Dom and Ed's money on toys not tickets. But I can't overlook you pursuing high school age girls."-Seraphim, Megatokyo</p>

Ryuugami

Unread postby Ryuugami » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:32 am

<font color=green>WAI! *claps hands together* More dragons! ^__^</font> <p>-=-=-=-
Have you hugged your dragon today?</p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:34 am

My fic has been ordained by a goddess. Yay!Image <p>

Words to live by:
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:17 pm

And the Moderator.

I am very amused to see where this is going. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:40 pm

Kamos stammered. "You...You..." He sat down roughly. "You KISSED me! Why!"

Aya groaned. Already she regretted the move. "Because I wanted you to stop being some damned depressed and cheer up! Why are you so miserable all the time? Why are you such a pity party!?"

He took the words hard and studied the grain of the table. "You'd be miserable to if everyone you loved were slaughtered. If your country was tearing itself apart and you couldn't stop it....I dunno..."

"You don't think I understand? Ayenee wasn't a picnic you know but life goes on. You can' keep sulking, Kamos, or before you know it you'll be an old man wondering where you life went. Then you'd have something to whine about."

There was another lull in the conversation. It ended with Kamos sighing again and starting to drink. "Oh man! You're completely impossible! I don't think anything I said got through that thick skull of yours." She stood up and left the inn in a rage. So much for being the good samaritan. At least she wasn't bored and lonely anymore. "One bad mood for another. I can't believe my luck today!"

So engrossed over the situation, again Aya did not pay attention. "AYA! STOP!" Suddenly, she was jerked back as a carriage zipped by inches from where she stood. One more step and..."That was close. Fucking Ishus drivers...."

Aya watched the carriage barrel down the street and turn at a corner, disappearing. Kamos's strong arms where wrapped tightly around her. She could feel the subtel movement of his muscles, feel his warmth, and he smelled good. WHAT AM I THINKING!? She could feel the blush starting in her cheeks.

"Ah, Kamos. Thanks for saving me but...could you let me go?" Aya tried pulling away but Kamos tightened his grip. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply. "KAMOS!"

"What!?" The Valthi let go of Aya and took several steps back. "Y-..I...." They stared at each other, each with a terrified look. "I have to go!" Kamos turned on his heel and took off at a quick pace.

The queen swallowed and started back to the castle. The rain had slowed to a mist and the sun tried to peck through casting tiny rainbows hear and there. The blush would not go away and there was a feeling of warmth inside Aya that she could explain. She tried to blame it on the sun but Kamos's smell still lingered on the air and so did the memory of his touch.

"Oh man, I must have cabin fever. Or Yellow fever or something!" Oh man, what if I caught Kamos Fever? Aya stopped. " Oh no way!!" <p>

Words to live by:

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:44 pm

And the ebil continues.

^_^ This Dia is pleased. <p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:49 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Oh dear God!

Neko, you are evil! I am utterly loving this.

*Jeanine Dances in approval* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:06 am

MORE. Excellent! ^_^ <p>

Nekogami

Short and evil

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:21 pm

Aya was lying in bed, reading a book. She didn't normally read romance novels but this was....to engaging. She turned the page and the door to her bedroom opened. The curtains around the bed had been pulled down and the thin white fabric obscured her vision significantly.

"Who is it?" she called out. The was the sounds of boots being removed and clothes being removed. The door shut and was locked. The sounds persisted. Aya felt a twinge of fear and helplessness. She prepared herself to attack whoever it was in her room. She pressed her back against the headboard and held out her hands, magic ready to we be activated with a whisper.

The figure approached and he was very nearly naked. Aya tensed. "I don't know you are but I'm going to kill you if you don't leave."

"Aya." The voice made her heart stop. The curtains pulled back and it was Kamos. He was smiling as he crawled into her bed. He came very near to her face. "Aya..." He kissed her.

Aya sat straight up in bed....Her clothes were still on and Kamos was no where to be seen. She looked beside her at the romance novel Sirvix has lent her. "OH FUCK NO!" She grabbed the book and tossed it across the room. She let our a scream and tossed a pillow over her head. "I HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT KAMOOOOOOS!"
<p>

Words to live by:

Ryuugami

Re: Short and evil

Unread postby Ryuugami » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:35 pm

;_; It was a dream? You mean...no little dragons?

;_____; Waaaaah! It's so saaaaad! <p>-=-=-=-
Have you hugged your dragon today?</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Short and evil

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:18 pm

Aya: Jeeze, I hope Charles didn't hear me shout that... >_>;; <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

MWAHAHA

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:51 pm

*cracking up right now* XD

That was infreakingcredibly hilarious, Amanda. Nice job ^_^

....oh, and to whoever suggested the Stephan fanfic? He'd like to respond to you....

<font size=+3 color=red>*STABBER!* e\/e</font>

Dark Xia

Re: MWAHAHA

Unread postby Dark Xia » Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:08 pm

*applauds* <p>Image
</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:26 pm

MORE OR ORCAS WILL EAT YOUR POPTARTS. <p><table border=0><td>Image</td><td valign=CENTER><table bgcolor=#FFFFFF border=1><tr><td>
<font color="maroon">I am an arrogant bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:

"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K</font>
</td></tr></table></td></table></p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:06 pm

I concur.

Also, *stabbed*

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:49 am

Don't worry Ryuugami. It'll only be a matter of time....

<span style="color:navy;">Kamos:WHAAAA?! Oh, don't say you're going to bring THAT up!</span>

Oh, only in a matter of time, Kamos. Just a matter of time... <p>"I've overlooked a lot of prosecutable offenses recently. Tricking poor drunken Largo into coming to Japan, maxing out your credit cards. Taking advantage of your friend Tsubasa. Spending Dom and Ed's money on toys not tickets. But I can't overlook you pursuing high school age girls."-Seraphim, Megatokyo</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:28 pm

You know...

If you wanted to be really REALLY mean, Neko...

Turn it from a true dream to a daydream. Image:"> D <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:46 am

o____________X so much ebil. this..........ENTERTAINS MEH.

*applauds amanda for zee true ebil made evidence in this thread* <p>
<div style="text-align:center">

</div></p>

Nekogami

This has been a long time coming

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue May 20, 2003 1:10 pm

Kamos needs to be tormented. A lot.

Kamos sat in the park, head in his hands. What was happening to him? Why was he suddenly having these feelings again? WHY DID LIFE HAVE TO HATE HIM?! He kicked the dirt in frustration.

"She's in love with the stupid King anyway....Who am I kidding?" He stood up and started to walk as he mused. "She doesn't love me...Who would ever love me? No one likes me...Hell, why do I care? Everyone in this place is shallow and stupid... .... ....But not Aya. She's so......wonderful. I'll never meet a girl like her in a million years."

A petite woman in a tight dress bumped into Kamos. "Oof! Oh, I'm so sorry." She had light flightly voice. He hair was platinum blonde and flowed down her shoulders and curled gracefully. She had a phenomenal physique and took very good care of herself. He skin was soft and free from scars or faults. He eye glimmered with life and joy.

Kamos looked her over. "....Whatever. It's fine."

"Hi my name is Mina. My you're handsome...Are you single?"

"The name's Kamos. And what the hell are you talking about?" He scratched his head. "I don't think I'm very handsome and why should you care if I'm single?"

Mina blinked. "Well....I was thinking you'd like to go out sometime. I work at a hospital for children and I get so lonely."

"I hate kids. They're annoying and just get in the way."He shrugged and sighed. "No, I'm in love with somebody else....she doesn't love me back. Instead she's in love with the king. She even MARRIED him. I don't know what she sees in him. My life is complete and utter crap.....That's it. I'm getting trashed. See ya." With that he walked away, leaving Mina terribly confused.

As he approached Kotoki's, a thought struck him...."Wait....That girl...in the park...." He turned. "Aya's chest is much bigger...What am I thinking!?" He shrugged and shook his head. <p>

Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

pd Rydia

Re: This has been a long time coming

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue May 20, 2003 3:09 pm

YAY! ^\/^ More! <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- "I'm sorry, but there are rules to uphold here. No nakedness is one of them. Along with no suicide and no fighting." -- Will Baseton
-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe</span></p>

Next

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings