Daughter/Kitty of the Prositwo.

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Vampire Jester Jinx

Daughter/Kitty of the Prositwo.

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:44 pm

Nivek Rowan lounged against the side of a building. His shirt was unbuttoned all the way, and his long hair was out of it's usually tidy pony tail, to become a rather pretty mass of messy white locks that spilled over his shoulders and back.

His dark black eyes trailed over the ever changing assortment of Domans that strolled past him getting their shopping done in the market. None were spared an appraising gaze, wink, leer, or greeting filled with just enough innuendo.

"Hi there my darling lady...how that skirt flows in the breeze...it gives only hints as to what's beneath..."

Promptly, he has a rock thrown at him. All in a day's work for Gaera's drow bisexual gigolo.

"How tired you look, Sir! Perhaps a massage and a little company from another gentleman will give you a boost...my ability with my hands has been said to be priceless..."

This time it was a dagger that was hurled at his face. Thankfully for Nivek, he was quite limber and agile, and rather used to objects being flung at his body.

TAP TAP TAP, he feels on his shoulder. Fearing an officer of Doma had come to tell him to shove off again, he turns to see who it is.

MiMi the nekojin was not pleased. She had found the perfect man at last! Sure...he was a hairless...and an odd shade of blue, but he was lovely none the less. Oh the time they had spent together... so lovely ... they romped all over nekonia together and had the best of times. She just wasn't sure why he charged 100 gil an hour for his companionship. She figured he was a bit on the poor side and gladly gave up the money. She could afford it after all.

But then one day he was gone. Mimi was very sad. Her whiskers drooped and she felt absolutely wretched. She had been abandoned by a poor hairless blue man... her good friend had gone.

Then the baby came. Mimi had always wanted a baby, but when she saw it for the first time, it only had small patches of white fur...and dark dark blue skin. How horrible! Her friend Nivek must have left it here. So it was his baby and not hers. This made Mimi very sad.

But she knew her good friend must be worse off! He must miss his baby very badly. So packing up the newly named Purity, and covering the wriggling youngster in blankets, and giving her a stuffed fish to chew on...the young mother set out, to return the lost baby.

She journeyed long, and her thoughts took odd directions, like if it was his...how did it end up in her stomach? Mimi was never really one for any long trains of thought, so she soon tired of trying to figure it out and managed to make it to a small town outside of Doma capital. It had taken a year for her to do this...she would have made it faster...except for the baby...

Thinking she would never find her friend. She settled down in a small boarding house and took care of little Pure a bit longer.

Soon Pure was a rambunctious two year old nekodrow with an appetite for fish that was rather astounding for something her size.

One bright morning, Mimi overheard some conversation from two travelors making their way away from doma capital.

"Too many damn drow around here nowadays. And all of them up to no good! Out to have their blue hides tossed out of our borders."
The other travelor nodded solemnly and Mimi thought this over.

Nivek was blue...so he must be a drow!

Mimi now knew where to look! So she headed for the border of Doma, where the men had said all the blue people had been tossed...but after a days worth of travel...she reconsidered, noticed her mistake and headed for the city instead.

Nivek paled a little. It was the rather slow nekojin he had taken up with for awhile.

Automatically, sweat began to form a sheen on his forehead, he swiped at it annoyed. "Hi Mimi! Long time no see! How is the most fetching nekojin on Gaera?"

"Oh I'm good good good Nivek! I missed you lots. Why did you go? I realllllllly missed you! Yep!"

Little pure stayed hidden behind her mothers legs. She hated strangers and this one seemed particularly odd.

"OH! I'm soooooo sorry Mimi my love! I was called away on urgent business......I'm needed by the masses of Doma....to uhm.....bring a little joy into their lives or bedrooms! You see I couldn't have stayed.....I'm an important part of their commerce....erm... I cannot stay too long with one, when all the world needs to experience the embrace of Nivek?"

He floundered about trying to think of how to explain this to Mimi. He had explained to her once that he was a prostitute....but she just didn't catch a hold of that.

The catgirl was confused.....but that was really nothing new. But she had a mission and nothing could daunt her!

"Wellllllll ok. I guess that makes sense. But you left something with me! I came here to give it back to you!"

"I didn't leave anything there....what are you talking about Mimi my dearest?"

"THIS!" Mimi stepped aside and picked up the small little nekodrow and shoved her into Nivek's face for inspection.

She beamed a smile of triumph, knowing how happy her friend would be. "I found her a little after you left. I know she's yours because of the skin and I JUST KNEW you wanted her back!"

Pure began to lightly bat at the face of the weird man with her front paws. HE wasn't moving or saying anything now, he was just making a funny gurgling noise.

Mimi, with mission accomplished nuzzled the little girl's head, gave her a hug and skipped off, ready to return to Nekonia.

Pure stared up at the man, who had been gurgling for about ten minutes now. She figured this must be some sort of game, so she quickly slinked behind a garbage can so he could find her. While hide and seek was not her favorite game, like gimmecat, it would do. The little girl curled up behind the garbage cans in a little ball, and waited to be found.

(urgle.......it was better in my head this story. blarg....may or may not post more. x.x *SIGH*) <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
I died for beauty, but was scarce
Adjusted in the tomb,
When one who died for truth was lain
In an adjoining room.

He questioned softly why I failed?
"For beauty," I replied.
"And I for truth, - the two are one;
We brethren are," he said.

And so, as kinsmen met a night,
We talked between the rooms,
Until the moss had reached our lips
And covered up our names.

</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire]&nbsp; Image at: 1/18/03 2:25:45 pm

pd Rydia

Re: Daughter/Kitty of the Prositwo.

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:03 pm

Wow this is odd and very very good. o_o I give it a rare five because it makes me forget I'm reading it.

The characters and the dialogue are the catching part about it. I do have a problem with the misuse of ellipsis...they're in fine places, but all ellipsis are comprised of three dots, no more or less. ::yes is very picky::

That being said...I demand more! ={{{ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Got Dragonale?" -- Richard Storm (Nakibe)
-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I REJECT YOUR PRESENCE!" -- CaptainPervy (UnclePervy)
-=- "What. In. The. @#%. Are. You. Two. Doing?" -- Hzar (Banjooie)</span></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:15 pm

Image i will do more. and thank you muchos muchos o' dia dia.

o.o i'll do little pure's perspective soon....but it's going to take a bit for me to figure out how to express a hyperactive two year old's thoughts properly. o_____o *Snickers* *happy happy* <p>
Adjusted in the tomb,
In an adjoining room.

"For beauty," I replied.

</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:19 pm

Dear Jinx.

A very amusing story. Yes yes. I chuckled a bit.

But one problem.

Please please please please PLEASE don't use smilies in proper writing!

PLEASE!

It makes my soul scream out in agony!

Jinx, I ask you on bended knee to edit out those smilies and put proper descriptive words in their place.

It makes Enlil weep to see smilies in a story. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:26 pm

o_o *takes in consideration and edits for both parties needs*

......ok ok pervy. I'm glad you liked it, but I'd have readily removed them without the drama. ^_^ <p>
Adjusted in the tomb,
In an adjoining room.

"For beauty," I replied.

</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:42 am

Aw man... I love this! It's just so darn funny!

... and I have no explanation of why I think that.

*gives a 5* <p>--------------------
"Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something." - The Dread Pirate Roberts

... frik, that's morbid.</p>

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:05 pm

YAY! ^_^ Backstory to Argus's new daughter!Image

*gives it a 5!* <p>

</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:59 am

*huggles both the cha and the kev* thanks much. pure thanks you too.

pure: =o.o= =>.>= =<.<= *rolls on a chicken piece she found* <p>
BALL BALL BALL BALL! *chase skitter attack pinball machine*

</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Part Dos

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:58 pm

Nivek was in his own personal hell. It took him an extra half hour this morning with grooming to hide the bags under his eyes, and the other evident signs of lack of sleep.

His spawn had slept in his bed that night, curled up in the spot that was strategically determined to be most uncomfortable for him. If Mr. Rowan so much as twitched in his sleep, a little paw would begin pat or scratch at the offending body part. His toes and feet seemed to be a prime source of entertainment for her.

He tried dumping her outside his room, but she began clawing at the door. When that didn't work... she took up a most piteous yowling.

The drow's long sensitive ears were in agony. Finally he flung open the door, to see his illegitimate child sitting there as adorable as a cherub, and looking just as innocent.

Perceiving her victory, she strolled back to the bed on all fours with the self confidence and unwavering dignity only bestowed on ambassadors and alley cats.

"BLOODY HELL! Not only do I have to give you the room I could be sharing with a paid customer, I can't get a wink of sleep! How can I woo the hearts of Doma when I'm nodding off during the come ons?"

Pure stared up at him innocently and giggled. She didn't know what any of that meant but his face was turning a darker shade of blue and that was quite funny.

Nivek sensed he wasn't getting his point across.

He sat next to the small nekodrow and laid a hand on her head, if yelling didn't work, he'd try the old gigolo charm to get her to behave.

"Pure my darling darling... accident. I need sleep. Sleep is good for Nivek. And good for Pure too. That way someday she'll become a biiiiiiiiiig girl and all the boys will chase you everywhere because you'll be so divinely gorgeous."

Boys chase her everywhere? That sounded horrible...all the more reason to avoid this sleep thing!
"No sleep! PLAY!"

With that she began to do a spirited bit of bouncing on the mattress.

The corner of the new father's eye began to tic.

He plucked her up by the back of her little dress, and dangled her before his face. The nekodrow licked the tip of his nose in an affectionate manner.

"...I'm finding your mother as soon as possible. Being a father is not good for the image of a prostitute."

And as with all small children, just recently gifted with the ability to speak, the little girl's mind locked onto the one word of the sentence that she shouldn't say. Because of course, all forbidden words can be sensed by the young, and the naughtiness of it makes it all the more sweet to say.

Pure scrunched up her nose and giggles. "PROSITWO!"

After finishing his morning beauty routine, Nivek hit the streets. He had locked the child in his room with a bit of food, so now he could do what he did best, try and get into the skirts or pants of the denizens of Doma.

And with a bit of luck, he soon was talking over some details with a pretty lady.

Nivek kissed her hand and began whispering in her ear, he was just about to bring up the matter of pricing and accommodations.

"I don't think I could live with myself, to allow such an amazing specimen of womanhood, to roam these streets alone. With your most admirable qualities... you should spend your time getting breakfast in bed (among other things) instead of doing the shopping........oh wha--"

"PROSITWO!" Pure giggled, appearing behind her father’s leg.

"Prostitute? Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute..." The young woman began to back away, eyes scanning for something to throw.

Pure beamed up a smile angelically as Nivek's jaw dropped
<p>

</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire]&nbsp; Image at: 1/21/03 1:01:59 pm

pd Rydia

Re: Part Dos

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:13 pm

Image <font color=teal>And I thought I have it bad...</font>

Wai wai story Lex. ^_^ Keep going! <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Got Dragonale?" -- Richard Storm (Nakibe)
-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I REJECT YOUR PRESENCE!" -- CaptainPervy (UnclePervy)
-=- "What. In. The. @#%. Are. You. Two. Doing?" -- Hzar (Banjooie)</span></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:21 pm

pure: *giggles at dia*

^_^ Thanks. Trying to get this where i want to go with it.......I have a direction I wanna take...but gotta think out how i'm going to do that. <p>

</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:34 pm

Poor Nivek!

He needs to seduce an AI to keep himself in practice!

That was lovely Jinx Jinx. This is a hilarious story ^^

Image Oh. Man. There is so much gold in this story... <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:58 pm

^_______________________________________^

Me giggles and likes...

Image <p>--------------------
"Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something." - The Dread Pirate Roberts

... frik, that's morbid.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/11/05 16:57

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings