And now a song!

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

And now a song!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:12 pm

TinyRubey foo-foo hopping through the forums, picking up the spammers and STABBING THEM IN THE FACE!
And down comes the Eeeebil Dia. And she said...
"TinyRubey foo-foo, I don't wanna see you, picking up the spammers and STABBING THEM IN THE FACE! I'll give you three days to change. If you don't, I'll turn you into a boob!"

The next day....

TinyRubey foo-foo hopping through the forums, picking up the spammers and STABBING THEM IN THE FACE!
"TinyRubey foo-foo, I don't wanna see you, picking up the spammers and STABBING THEM IN THE FACE! I'll give you two days to change. If you don't, I'll turn you into a boob!"

The next day....
"TinyRubey foo-foo, I don't wanna see you, picking up the spammers and STABBING THEM IN THE FACE! I'll give you one day to change. If you don't, I'll turn you into a boob!"

The next day....

"TinyRubey foo-foo, I don't wanna see you, picking up the spammers and STABBING THEM IN THE FACE! I gave you three days to change. And now, I'm going to turn you into a boob!"

However, TinyRube totally flipped out and KICKED HER IN THE FACE right before decapitating her just like real ninja.

And the lesson isImage on't mess with TinyRube, even if you're an ebil Dia.
<p>
<span style="color:blue;font-size:xx-small;">WOOOOOOO, I'M FLAT CHESTED!!! ^_^ ~Daniel Hyral

Sorune could come to an amazing epiphany in his meditations, a new way of looking at the universe, a new interconnectedness with the world...that has the side effect of turning him into a catgirl. XD Sorune: I UNDERSTAND! *POOF* Mew? ~Mike, a.k.a. Knightsofsquare

I can make my End pimp plushie have teh hot yaoi moogle sexx0rs with ANOTHER End Pimp plushie! :D! ~A very ebil Dia

NOBODY kills the semi-competent minion. ~Kelne

OMG WHENEVER I THINK OF MOOGLES I THINK OF YAOI! O_O ~Archmage</span></p>

pd Rydia

Re: And now a song!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:24 pm

={{{ I don't like this song. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Got Dragonale?" -- Richard Storm (Nakibe)
-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I REJECT YOUR PRESENCE!" -- CaptainPervy (UnclePervy)
-=- "What. In. The. @#%. Are. You. Two. Doing?" -- Hzar (Banjooie)</span></p>

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:26 pm

I thought you weren't ebil. Only the EBIL Dia gets decapitated in this song. <p>
<span style="color:blue;font-size:xx-small;">WOOOOOOO, I'M FLAT CHESTED!!! ^_^ ~Daniel Hyral

Sorune could come to an amazing epiphany in his meditations, a new way of looking at the universe, a new interconnectedness with the world...that has the side effect of turning him into a catgirl. XD Sorune: I UNDERSTAND! *POOF* Mew? ~Mike, a.k.a. Knightsofsquare

I can make my End pimp plushie have teh hot yaoi moogle sexx0rs with ANOTHER End Pimp plushie! :D! ~A very ebil Dia

NOBODY kills the semi-competent minion. ~Kelne

OMG WHENEVER I THINK OF MOOGLES I THINK OF YAOI! O_O ~Archmage</span></p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:27 pm

I do, it's funny!
<p>

<TABLE border=000000><TR><TD>Statistic of the Week.</TD><TD>Survey of the Week</TD></TR><TD>An average adult Briton will spend £360 ($525) on christmas presents. An average family will spend £564 ($750) on their Christmas preparations (not including presents).</TD><TD>In a poll of 9000 British household 31% described themselves as British; 50% said either English, Welsh, Scotish, or Irish. 57% of those from minority groups said British, and only 37% said "other nationality".</TD></TR><TR><TD> Good Week for...</TD><TD>Bad Week for...</TD></TR><TR><TD>Winona Ryder who has been offered a modeling job by the company whos clothes she stole from Skas Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills.</TD><TD>Hedgehogs after a mass cull of the prickly critters has been organised. 5000 have been sentanced to death, due to their eating of protected sea bird's eggs. Current methods of dating as it is now considered politically incorrect to use the terms "BC" and "AD". Anno Dominus and Before Christ are segregationally prejudiced, so now AD is officially known as CE (Common Era) and BC will become BCE (Before Common Era).</TD></TR></Table></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:29 pm

I still don't like it. ={{{{{{{ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Got Dragonale?" -- Richard Storm (Nakibe)
-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I REJECT YOUR PRESENCE!" -- CaptainPervy (UnclePervy)
-=- "What. In. The. @#%. Are. You. Two. Doing?" -- Hzar (Banjooie)</span></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:34 pm

I actually remember the original song this song is based off of.

It was pretty amusing, until Dia had to die. Although, honestly, I don't think anybody has problems with Rube stabbing spammers in the face. Heck, I've been stabbed in the face by both Rube and TinyRube, and I hold no ill will. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

... OK, fine, you got me.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:01 pm

XD

Much as I love Dia, that was HI-larious!

... I love you Dia. *gives much huggles and salt packets*

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/11/05 16:52

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings