(Fanfic) Dear Ayra....[completed!]

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

pd Rydia

Re: *praise!*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:01 pm

Mwa ha ha...Sirvix the substitute teacher... >_> Rob needs to go to school... *foom!* <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Anybody have any valuables? It's been several hours since I pillaged anything!" -- UnclePervy (DFRD, Nick Shogun)
-=- "YOU! The big, injust, green guy with the perplexed look!!" -- Mikan (2 Sugoi, Nekogami)
-=- "Upgrade complete. Please reboot your ass" -- Squintz Altec
-=- "I SMASHIES....in a very intellectual manner" -- Banjooie
</span></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:41 am

*MUCHLY AMUSED* o.o eeeeeeeeeeee.........their all so wai.
<p>
<div style="text-align:center">

</div></p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:57 am

Kodi nervously started to approach the castle as night was falling. Ship followed behind unamuse and unentertained. However, for some reason, the demon felt loyal to Kodi and would see him through this thick and thin. The big idiot....

The youngest Tymisonnfumbled with wrinkles in his clothes and his dreads. "Okay, I'm ready. Ship, you keep watch okay?"

"Right-oh." Ship patted Kodi on the shoulder. "Don't sweat it you'll do great. "

"Thanks." Kodi stared at the Ship for a moment then hugged him. "You tell anyone I did that I'll beat you down like you stole sumpin'."

Ship chuckled "Word. Now, hurry up. She's waiting."

With a nod, Kodi dashed towards the castle. The structure looked ten times more menacing tonight than it ever had. Maybe it was the mood or maybe reality was hitting the young boy without mercy. Why should he be nervous? She's sure to love him.

Kodi Rae pushed a crate leaning against the garden wall away to reveal a loose stone. He sat on the ground and used his legs to push the stone back. Aftre a few minutes and a final grunt, her managed to open a way into the garden and squeeze through.

Not bothering with replacing the stone, he set upon finding Ayra. She nekojin was seated underneat a willow tree in her pink dress. She was petting Noire, who was sleeping and purring in her lap.

"Ah...." Kodi gulped and approached, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Ah, hi, Ayra."

Ayra grinned. "Hi, Kodi! How are you?"

"...." He looked at the ground and toed up a divet of moss. "I'm a'ight. You?"

"I'm fine. So why did you want to meet me? Do you want to play kickball?" Noire shifted in her sleep.

"No...I just wanted to talk t' ya."

"Okay." There was a little silence. Ayra waited patiently for Kodi to say something. She couldn't think of anything to talk about. Most of her interesting topics involved death and that tended to wierd people out.

Ship sat on the wall and watched his friend go dumb. He smacked his forehead. "Oh, man. What a dummy."

Kodi cleared his throat. "So...you reap souls?"

"Uh huh. I help Mr. Mophead out. It's a lot of fun but kind of inconvenient sometimes."

"Yeah? I'm ....I'm a thuggin' gangsta ninja." Ayra's eyes spread wide. That was quite a title. "Yep."

"Woooooow. That sure is cool Kodi. What do you do?"

He looked up into the branches. "Stuff. Steal,thug, make fools reckanize my crazy tight skills and such..."

"You know magic too?"

"Yep. Ship taught me some of his magic."

Ayra seemed to considere this. "You're very smart, Kodi." The boy blushed under his dark skin. "I bet you're almost as smart as my oneane."

"Thanks...Wanna hear a rap I made abou 'chu?" Ayra tilted her head curiously. "It's a kind of song. Most honkies don't know about it."

"What a honky?"

"Um.........Someone not.....dark like me....I think." Kodi never really thought about the word. Aaaah, how Ayra was so proned to turning his world upside down. What a woman.

"Okay. I know a lot of honkies then." She nodded in confirmation of this fact.

Kodi chuckled. "Yeah, me too. So you wanna hear it?" Ayra nodded enthusiatically. "Okay so.....Here goes..." He coughed.

Dear Ayra, Ayra your hair is fly
You are my shorty, the apple of my eye.
Ride with me and we'll thug together
I'll buy you Choco's and we'll roll in cheddar.

"Yeah that's it."

Ayra blinked. She didn't understand a word he said. "You must be a genius. Oneane says that geniuses never make any sense and you certaintly don't make any of that."

He blinked. "Really?" He started to grin and plopped next to Ayra. "What can I say, baby. My skills are real." <p>

Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:03 pm

XD That's great Amanda, my only regret is that these things seem to be a bit short...and doesn't Oneeane have two e's? Or have I been spelling it wrong all this time? o___o <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:23 pm

<blockquote style="padding-left:0.5em; margin-left:0; margin-right:0; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; border-left:solid 2">Ayra blinked. She didn't understand a word he said. "You must be a genius. Oneane says that geniuses never make any sense and you certaintly don't make any of that."[/quote]

Best line ever! Also, the rest is all amusing and such. <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine -
RPGWW MB - Da Tower -
ADV! MB - Dave Kelly's Purple Pussy</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:27 pm

PERVY'S BITCH POINT: He got into the Castle WAY too easily. And ignored the moat. I suggest a change of setting so that Kodi doesn't end up being dead, which would be sad. Image

That griping aside...

I loves it ^^

Especially the bit where the reality of the situation almost caught up to him.

I wonder if Pervy is a genius by Ayra's definition? Image ?

Also, the cool kids use Cracka as their slur of choice. ::Sage nod::

<p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:02 pm

Kate:
Oneesan=honorifc of sister
ane=plain form of sister

Oneeana = literally: SisterSister

Pervy:
o___o I didn not know the castle had a moat. Dammit. You get back to me on the Castle Doma's external layout. I'm drawing the mofo. <p>

Words to live by:
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:45 pm

We could just say that Ayenee JPN/speak is different from regular JPN. Since Oneeane has been used so much. Or Aya/Ara/Ayra picked up Oneeane from a kid.

Anyhow, good installment! ^_^ I'm really enjoying Kodi and Ayra's interactions (and the cameos don't hurt, either). <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "I lurk because I care." -- SuperRube
-=- "9 out of 10 lurkers agree.... this is a good place to be." -- Nakibe
-=- "Hey! No cow sex! Bad bad Pervy!" -- Taiar
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "*really isn't dia and stuff* o__o;" -- WaiSenshiYuffie/Argus Devilman</span></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:00 pm

*dubs Oneeane the Ayenee pronounciation* That comes from the Japaness (that's the way they spell it there I believe) humans say it in Ayenee. <p>

Nekogami

Dude....is like won stuff

Unread postby Nekogami » Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:56 am

Kodi and Ayra spent a few hours talking. School, friends, adults, and death were their topics of choice and each seemed interested in what the other had to say.

Ship sat on wall and watched, as he was supposed. Ever since meeting Kodi a void had been filled in his life, he had to admit. Something ingrained in his psyche that he could not explain. Hence, why he put Ayra on his list of people to enslave when he took over the world. The demon yawned and shined his nails on his jacket.

Kodi meanwhile had initiated a game of tag. He was perched the branch of a nearby tree. He put his hand on his arms and hips and gave a mighty and exaggerated laugh. "HAHAHA! I am too ninja for you, shorty!"

Ayra looked up at Kodi and walked over to the tree. "Are you reeeaaaally?"

"As a matter of fact..........yes. HA HAHAHAH!"

Sweet little Ayra grinned kindly. Kodi was such a silly-billy! He new she was nekojin so he was obviously make her jump such a low branch so she would win. What a sweety.

She hopped up with ease to the branch and glomped Kodi. "TAG! Iiiiii wiiiiin!"

Kodi looked extremely surprised but he soon melted to goo when Ayra gave him a glomptag. Ship noted the big stupid grin but not before he noted some guards coming to patrol the garden. Rolled off the wall and ran over to them.

" 'Ey,Cassanova. Time to go."

"Already. All right." Kodi heard the gate being unlocked. "ACK! No joke, homey!" He kissed Ayra reflexively and paused.....He was kissing, Ayra he realized.

And she realized it too. Her face burned under her fur. She turned away and giggled shyly. Kodi again donned a crooked smile like he had been kissed by a pretty girl. Well, technically he had been kissed but that just makes it all the more better.

Ship growled and flew up to the branch, struggling the whole time. He had yet to master the usage his wings. As a matter of fact, had to climb on the branch towards the end. "Come on, stupid." He leaped fromt he branch and landed with Kodi, who had regained his senses. "Head for the shadows on that wall, I'll teleport us throw."

Kodi nodded and took off. Ship looked up at Ayra. "Hey....."

"Hm?"

"....Nothing." He ran off to follow Kodi. Grabbing his the other boys hand as he passed, he used his shadow walk ability to drag them throw the shadow on that side of the wall to a nearby shadow on the other side.

"Ship....I think I'm in love!"

"Really? Cause I think you're in trouble...." Ship looked up at Daenj'r who was apparently on his way back from an inn.

"BOY! You got some serious explaining to do!" Dae grabbed his son by the collar and effortlessly, hefted the six-year old off the ground.

"OH MAN! DAD!" Love sickness melted and fear set in.

"When I get you home, I gonna spank you tail ten shades lighter than rice!" Dae gave Ship a glare. The demon was always around with Kodi was in trouble. Why did Kodi's best friend have to be a demon! "Git home you!"

Ship saluted. "Yessir, Mr. Tymisonn." Ship waved to Kodi and Kodi, dangling in the air, smiled bravely and waved back. The angelus could hear his friend pleading and bargaining with his father as he walked away. He was kind of glad he didn't have anyone like that. All he had was.....

"Where is such a wai wai demon going so late?"

"DADDY-MOMMY!!" He zipped over to the drow and glomped his leg. "Dad-mom, are you done with work tonight."

"I am. Do you want to go home with me, Ship Porte." Amana smiled suavely, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yes..." He took Amana's hand.

The drow changed from a he to a she and chuckled. "Well, what did you do today?"

"You're not going to BELIEVE THIS......Mom-dad...why do girls make boys stupid?"

"I believe the answer is breasts, my little one."

A street lamp flickered as they passed and somewhere far from Doma, a man died. The coroner said it was a massive heartattack, it was obvious. What was not so obvious was that the last thing the man saw before he slipped into oblivion was a blushing 12 year-old nekojin in a pink dress, hair carefully done.

"Hi. My name is Ayra!." She reached up and grabbed a scythe of out of the air. "I've come to reap your soul." <p>

Words to live by:

Uncle Pervy

Re: Dude....is like won stuff

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:18 pm

I AM JEALOUS.

Also, I am amused. Dad-Mom made me giggle. ^_^

Well done, Our Neko. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:20 pm

XD BEST ENDING EVAR OMG <p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:40 pm

That ending was the BEST EVAH. No really, I laughed aloud and spooked the cat. o_o

Great stuff, our Neko. There's...not really anything critical to point out, besides a few typos. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- "I'm sorry, but there are rules to uphold here. No nakedness is one of them. Along with no suicide and no fighting." -- Will Baseton
-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe</span></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:40 pm

OMG! X.x sankyou amanda for writing mommy daddy. *huggle* twas very very amusing. ^_____^ and a very nice wrap up to a kick ass bit of fanfiction. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">

</div></p>

Previous

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings