A Ninja/Tamers Story

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

bunnygirle78

A Ninja/Tamers Story

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:10 pm

It is a quickie. Mainly its a back story for yours truly. I wrote it cuz I want to play myslef in an rp eventualy. Thought it was a good story. Its your basic tragic story.

Enjoy

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I was never normal, always difrent. As a child, I ran threw The fields, searching for any manner of beasts.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I preferred them to those who lived within my village. They were petty, their minds focused upon The cruelty that they loved so much. My parents were difrent, much as I was.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "Do not mind them," my mother would say. "One day you will leave this place, and escape their."
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Often times, I thought about that, but childhood flies by so fast on Gaera. and I was like any other child, I was to grow up as well.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp One day, I returned from The fields, holding a small green and yellow bird in my hands.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Smoke.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Rising, from The village.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I ran. My bare feet pounded down upon The ground sending small clouds of dust into The air. I think that it was The flames that stopped me. They rose infront of me, so quickly, that I was knocked back.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I pushed myself up to see a man dressed in a long red robe, looking down at me. His face was clouded.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp A few other people came to stand besides him. A few were women.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "Should we kill Her?" Asked one.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Then man shook his head.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "Lets go."
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I jumped to my feet, eyes streaming with tears. I was angry, and reached down and picked up a rock. Anger acted before my mind as The rock sailed threw The air at The mans head.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The rock stopped in mid air. I gasped and clenched my fists as his head turned to look over his shoulder.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "Foolish, but brave." His deep voice said.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The others around him laughed as he turned to me.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "Your nothing to me child, this village was nothing. I am going to teach you a lesson child, within this world only The strong survive. That is why I let you live, for I know you will die soon. But another lesson must be taught."
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The wind picked up violently as he spoke. I covered my face as The flames spun around me.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "I saw you in The field, playing with The week creatures. So you shall live as The weakest, and meekest of creatures. A rabbit."
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I felt something, something painful. So painful I passed out and landed on The ground.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I can not tell you how long I lay there.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp When I woke up, I found myself difrent. Still much like a human, but I was also a rabbit.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp A new hatred came to me that day, and from that day on I traveled, studied The art of combat from a kind master, and developed a report with The creatures of Gaera.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp And all of this I do to find The man in red. To kill him and somehow uplift my curse.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

bunnygirle78

Re: A Ninja/Tamers Story

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:32 pm

bumperooo

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:28 am

o.o

Iiiinteresting...

There are quite a few typos, if you'd like me to point them all out, I can do so, but I only will if you ask me to. The story is quite readable regardless.

A little short, but it explains the whole bunny thing, now doesn't it? ^_^ That surprised me quite a bit. Nifty lil' fic. <p><div style="text-align:center">
"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...an F.N.W.C.!"
-- VampireJesterJinx (VA by...Dia! :D!)</div></p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:41 pm

Thanks Rydia, I'll have to fix them. I kinda wrote it very late at night he he.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/10/05 18:09

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings