A New Threat!

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Endesu
ラムレッダ

A New Threat!

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:02 pm

Much time had passed since the downfall of the more dangerous, villainous Infinity branches. Although several of the employees had either been killed, imprisoned, or shuttled off to new occupations, there remained pockets here and there, led by whichever major figures that managed to remain.

In a particular spot on a planet that's not around here there exists such a pocket! There is a base of sorts, adorned by a heavilly scratched out Infinity logo. Embossed over the Infinity logo is a smiley face giving the 'V' sign. Printed in funky letters underneath is the corporate logo, "SMILE TIME INCORPORATED".

Deep within <s>the Infinity split-off</s> Smile Time Incorporated, work has already begun on a new project... a new instrument of revenge against those accursed do-gooders on planet GAERA!

~ ~ ~

One man and a few scientists seem to be busy at work in some sort of lab, filled with the requisite test-tubes, computers, and shiny monitors. Noise is constant, here - all sorts of sounds from water slooshing to computer typing can be heard.

"So, then..." The man begins to speak. He pushes a bit of overly-androgynous blond hair out of his eyes, revealing a sparkling pair of oceanic blue eyes underneath. He has a handsome, almost clean appearance. However, it all hides a... HEART OF EVIL. This is Alex, former head of the first branch of Infinity Corp. "What have you cooked up, now?"

"Well, sir..." One of the scientists turns to the man. His head is bald, he has a rather large set of goggles on, and he is wearing a white labcoat. "We've hit success! One of our last volunteers for experimentation has apparently turned up with quite a bit of power! All sorts - magic, psionics, transformation, that little 'swoosh' transporation thing..."

"Good, good! It already knows what its goal is?"

"Yes, indeed, sir! To neutralize and capture the enemy terrorist Janda! With secondary exceptions for Enlil, Astrynax, and the rest."

"Most excellent! Bring it out, then. I want to see it with my own eyes!"

There was a dramatic press of a button. And a rather large tube came down from the roof and onto the floor. There was a brief <span style="font-size:xx-small;">veeeeeeee</span> sound as the tube opened and a fair amount of gas entered the room.

Alex looked on expectantly. The scientists all clenched their fists, as if excited!

A small, dainty foot came out of the tube... followed with the rest of the body. What they were now looking at was a small girl, most likely not more than six or seven years old, with a monkey hat (complete with ears) and a monkey tail. Her hair was a gentle brown, her face was small yet sparkling with an almost hideous amount of cuteness, and the eyes were, well, green. And hypnotizingly appealing.

"Hiya, Mistah Alex." And she smiled.

(Just a random idea. :D)

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: A New Threat!

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:25 pm

"What the hell?!" Alex stared at the girl, barely believing his eyes. "You idiots used up our money to bioengineer a LITTLE GIRL?! What were you THINKING?!"

"Well, from... from what we observed on Gaera, not only was Janda powerful at certain points, so were several other little girls. We also have this case study on what I believe the Gaerans refer to as 'Stacey'..."

"Gahhh! That doesn't mean you pluck up the smallest of our volunteers and try to staple enough crap onto it to make it more powerful!" Alex facepalmed as the girl watched him, partially confused. Alex sighed and removed his palm, looking down at the girl who was now politely smiling at him.

"... what is your name?"

"My name is Kuroku, Mistah Alex! It's very nice to meet you. The scientists said that you're a nice man."

"... all right. ... Kuroku. What are your objectives?"

"My objective is to get my big sister, Janda, and bring her here." She continued to smile.

"Big sister?..."

"Oh yes! From what the scientist men said, she must be like a sister to me! I'd love to see her!"

"Anything else, then...?"

"Yes! There are these other people... uhm... Enlil, who's Janda's mama, and then there's... uh... Astrosnax, who's some sort of lizard guy, and then there's... Kyle the cocoa lizard, and... Kelne the blowhard, and Sorune the Tree Man, and James the Robot who wants to marry my big sister..." ("Which is really weird!" she added under her breath)... "and then there's Stephen, who's a dragon man, and Aya who's a dragon woman, and Ara, who's... uh... a pirate dragon with an eyepatch and hook, and then there's Griff, who's a dog man, and then there's Kristoph, or..."

"ALL RIGHT. I've heard quite enough. Just... step into the pod just out there..." Alex pointed it out, helpfully, "and GO. Please."

"Okay then Mistah Alex!" Kuroko smiled. "I'll see ya soon! I hope you and the scientists have fun while I'm gone!"

And with that, she :ZWEE:'d towards the pod, singing a happy little tune.

Alex stared at the scientists. "This is definitely coming out of your PENSION."

Zemyla

Re: A New Threat!

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:59 pm

Looks good so far!

But now you have to play Kuroku in a chat RP. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

:o

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:23 pm

Only if people really wanna see her RPed in something like a CI. I had some sort of light plot in mind...

NebulaQueen

Re: :o

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:58 pm

...this amuses me more than it should.

I like the monkey hat. It's a snazzy touch. <p>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">
*Megaman sounds like a little girl*-Uncle Pervy, on the Voice Acting in MM8</span></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Arrival

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:26 pm

Later that day, a space pod of some sort came into contact with the atmosphere of Gaera. This was by no means an odd event, because space pods often happen to end up coming to Gaera for one reason or another. However, this space pod in particular had a logo on it:

Smile Time Inc
Brings You: Monkey Para Paradise
For a Limited Time!

The actual meaning of this seemingly unusual message remains unknown, given that no one actually saw the message! The pod itself, however, soon came to crash and rest within one of those generic grassy ranges around the proud area of Doma. The pod steamed a bit and opened up. And nothing happened.

For it seemed the little girl inside was taking a nap! A few hours pass... <p>

Takorou: Look here. It's a word used to refer to everyone: old, young, man, and woman. "Rou-nyaku-nan-nyo". But you would say "rou-nyaku-nan-nyo-nyo". Here's another one. In Italy, there's a region called Bologna. You would say, "Bologna-nyo". In Buddhism, there's a word called "nyorai", but you'd say "nyorai-nyo". Could you stop saying, "nyo"?
Dejiko: No-nyo. I don't plan to stop-nyo. Go somewhere else-nyo.</p>

Animala
HATED BY SKELETONS

Re: Arrival

Unread postby Animala » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:14 pm

This has my hearty approval of recommendation.

An excellent idea!

-White Knight <p>

Behold! Sig figs!</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Mission in progress

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:15 am

Kuroku yawned slightly, opening her eyes to the rising sun outside.

"Wow... it's so pretty here!" She stretched her arms out and hopped onto the ground just outside the pod, which had mostly been crater-ized due to the landing.

"I wonder where I should go...? It all looks so big!" She looked around, taking a tentative step or two. It was at that moment that the pod behind her helpfully fwipped out a map of the area she was in, for her perusal.

"Thank you, Mistah Pod!" She smiled as she looked at the map. "So... we're close to this... 'furrest'. Maybe it's full of little furries?" This in mind, she took a step forward...

... and ZWEE'd

---

Sher'khan had been napping up until now. He had been recovering from a night of pouncing on Sorune and other assorted, hapless forestgoers. The noise of ~ZWEE~ filled the air throughout the forest, and Sher's eyes opened.

He bounded up onto his feet and sniffed around, instantly suspicious. The sound of ZWEE, while unfamiliar to his ears, was filled with both badassedness and evil.

Sher decided to track down the source and do something about it before it could ruin his usual habitat. Besides, he needed to stay in practice... and he was hungry. Quite hungry. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Bebi Vegita: I made everyone into glorious Tsufurujin, but you're the exception, damned Saiyajin. You're going to be killed by my hands!
Goku: I like that better! I'd rather die than be your servant.
Bebi Vegita: Then, DIE!!</span></p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings