Giant Leaps of Faith (MS. SUE STRIKES AGAIN: ChokoxPure)

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

SALSAlys

Giant Leaps of Faith (MS. SUE STRIKES AGAIN: ChokoxPure)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:50 am

A middle-aged woman sat back on her bed, staring at the ceiling and contemplating every crack in it.

Oh, sure, just write a couple slash stories. They pay the rent. Keep doing, send it to your sister to pay for schooling, and twenty years later, you're STILL writing it....

Fine. I need a new topic. A new pairing. A new.... Hm.

Sitting up, the woman reached for a pen, then her notebook, fumbling slightly as the idea struck her.

How is THIS for imaginative miscegnation, pervs?

The murmur of soft Inustani words drifted about on the cool night air as the inujin talked themselves to sleep in the clinic. A slender nekojin girl flicked her ears slightly at the noise, tail wound tightly about her waist and into her lap, feeling vaguely uneasy. She was odd in appearance; bluish skin and pale white hair, her mixed parentage obviously containing a good part of drow. Her hair was tied back loosely into a bun at the nape of her neck, and she leaned over a still figure.

The friend she was so concerned about was large, resting on a 'bed' which was actually made of four beds hastily rolled into place. She was over twelve feet in height, with a breadth of shoulder proportional to that. Pale red hair lay about her face, limp strands looking bland and washed out against the crisp white pillow. The slight sprinkling of freckles across her cheeks were the only color she possessed.

"Oh, Choko...." whispered the nekojin softly, moonlight washing in through a window and rendering her long, loose dress into shades of silver and blue.

The immense girl's eyes opened slightly, little more than cracks as her mouth smiled, very faintly.

"Not going to die, Pure.... not going to. Gotta..."

"Hush! Save your energy!" Pure immediately said, paws waving frantically in a chiding manner. The giantess chuckled slightly, then winced as her chest heaved, straining cracked ribs.

"...gotta go on, finish the trip with you. Everyone else."

"Trip? What trip? BAH. This was fun, but none of us got HURT. Especially since you're my best friend—"

"Came far, though. Remember..."

"Oh yes, crossing the Forbidden Plains. SMART MOVE. Meeting crazy frost-dragon types who want to kill us. SMART MOVE. Going to Fuzzy Mother in Nekonia and getting scolded every day, SMART MO— wait, that WAS smart. At least she made Ryoko behave for a little while." Her voice was starting to rise in intensity and shrillness, though she resumed a more normal tone at the end, partially because Choko had raised a warning finger.

"Came a long way from Doma City... and now we're here with all the Inustani. Great trip," Choko said, smiling slightly.

Pure sighed.

"But with you hurt... Miranda's also really bad, and her wings're broken, and stuff. At least sis is the least hurt out of you three. She whines too much though."

"Ryoko hurt....?"

"Yes. Maybe THAT will teach her to stop sucking squidpops and messing with the engine."

Choko began laughing softly, then that turned into a cough and wince. The immediate response to this was Pure squeezing her hand.

"....Pure. You really don't have to stay the night," whispered Choko, once she recovered her voice and breath.

"Why not? You're my best friend."

There was silence for a few long moments.

"You're too good to me."

"No. Friends are supposed to be there. You need me, yes?"

Thinking about that, Choko was forced to nod in agreement. This took quite a bit longer, the young woman realizing that she did need her friend's company, and couldn't think of anyone else in the part she'd appreciate more— certainly not Vel or Jaeko. With a pang, she evne realized that Fiore's company was not what she craved. Though she was tentatively exploring a budding romantic relationship with the phoenix, for comfort....

"Thank you so much, Pure."

"Hush. Save energy." Even so, the nekojin's tail fluffed slightly with pleasure. "I tuck you in like a mother." With great ceremony, Pure proceeded to do so, treating the injured giantess as gently as she could, biting her own lip every time an unintentional jostle brought pain to Choko's face. Even so, Choko kept on a diligent smile.

"No bedtime story, mother?"

"Not tonight. Past your bedtime. Now kiss for good dreams," Pure scolded, then leaned over to give Choko a light kiss on the nose. Choko was startled by that movement, tilting her face upwards so that first their noses bumped, then their lips met.

A tingle of electricity passed between them, the fine hairs covering Pure's body raising themselves slightly before she recoiled in surprise. Choko looked back up at her, equally shocked— both literally and figuratively.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"That was an accident, I'm sorry—"

Their confused voices overlapped, and they each cut themselves off, looking at eachother in bewilderment. Choko was flushed, and raised a hand to brush back a lock of her hair.

Pure smiled, trying to turn the incident into a joke.

"Well, Fiore's been teaching you how to kiss, hasn't he? Good teacher."

"...you too? It felt good?" Choko whispered, eyes widening slightly.

"It—" Pure paused, looking embarrassed at Choko's expression, which was difficult to read. The catgirl was no liar though, and eventually nodded a very tentative yes.

"I'm surprised. I really— wasn't expecting this. That." Choko spoke softly, somewhat moody before gently returning to the topic, inching along with a fascinated, almost morbidly fixated curiousity. "I never even really kissed Fiore like that before, and— when you said you would stay— I like you. I wanted you more than anyone else. Including Fiore."

"...Choko. It's late. I don't know— I don't think we can talk like thus much more. It's getting me all confused," Pure replied, growing agitated. "It's getting too late to question things like friendship or— or—"

"Then we don't have to question it. Not until morning, anyway... keep faith in our friendship, no matter what. Even if we decide it's— something else— we'll still always be friends, underneath it all."

"...our leap of faith. One small step for you, one giant leap for me," Pure replied, trying another feeble joke before Choko squeezed her hand.

"You're my best friend, Pure. Maybe..."

"...wait until morning. You still need rest," came the whispered reply, hands squeezing slightly until they both drifted to sleep, hands still clasped in the moonlight.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Giant Leaps of Faith (MS. SUE STRIKES AGAIN: ChokoxPure)

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:22 pm

I never saw this why? *Snorts*

Lys is a naughty naughty woman! <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:04 pm

Bad thread necromancer!

But Lys needs to write more of these. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:33 pm

Whaddaya gonna do punk? sue me? Huh? <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:03 am

Oh I know what to do ¬.¬

*paints Lexy <span style="color:blue;font-size:x-large;">Blue!</span>*

BWA HAHAHAHAHA

Also an amusing small piece. <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:13 pm

I'm not worried either...

... one night of fist fighting the savage wolves around the farm nearby and I'll of out smelled all those strawberries and pink.

Danger: ={ My manlyness is too much for most of those guys to take, you'll break em all! <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/3/04 1:13 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:05 pm

OVo OH YEAAAAAAAH!?!?!?!?

*Gives cho pink girley girl hair and dips his manliness in PINK strawberrry sauce, killing it, and making the MANLINESS GIRLINESS. eVe CHO IS NO LONGER A MANLY MAN. HE IS A GIRLY MAN. WHO SMELLS OF STRAWBERRIES.* <p><div style="text-align:center">

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:09 pm

And yet I'm still the most Manly guy on this board! <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:11 pm

>:{ that is sad.

*Distributes Cho's old manliness to all the other men types*

HA, NOW WE HAVE THE MANLIEST BOARD ON THE INTERNET111.

o.o ....Does that logic work? <p><div style="text-align:center">

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:38 pm

YAY! MY PLAN EXACTLY!

>.> <.< *puts an antimanliness jinx on cho*

:o CHO's A BISH! <p><div style="text-align:center">

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:55 pm

I grow tempted. Very tempted.

ALSO!

Lys knows my opinion on this. <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:37 pm

Wow.

I do not remember this being written.

ALSOSUCH.

*sued by Pervy*

WHY DOES LYS NEVER SUBMIT THESE TO THE SITE?

These need to be preserved. :(

As well as the Kali fic. <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings