Cervant's Diary

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Uncle Pervy

Re: *Kicks it up a notch- And by that, I mean "Revives&

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:34 am

Date unknown, 1313(?)

Dear Diary-

I'm not quite sure how to begin this entry, as not only has something incredibly strange happened, but I'm also being forced to start a new book... But...<span style="color:red;">(Lotta Ellipses here.)</span>Well<span style="color:red;">(should be lower case, same sentence.)</span>, it seems I'm not dead after all. As strange as it may sound, I slipped into unconciousness at the healers...And<span style="color:red;">(Lower case here.)</span> now, it would seem, I've awoken in Doma, although I cannot say for sure. All the buildings look rather foreign, and the skies are clear,<span style="color:red;">(Comma splicing, I think. Maybe two sentances or a semi-colon?)</span> something no city in Barius can boast. Honestly, I have no idea how I got here...I'd assume I was brought here to receive better treatment...If not for the fact that I've awoken laying in a park, feeling fine. Well...Actually, I feel better than fine. I feel great. The only thing I can really even say that hurts is my back, and that's more of a feeling of pressure than actual pain. Anyhow, I've found some of the people here to be quite friendly and helpful, one man even giving me a bit of money when I explained what had happened as well as I could (While withholding a few certain details here and there, both to keep myself from breaking down and looking insane). I think his name was...Will. A very interesting man, I hadn't ever met anyone like him before. He seemed to know Griff somehow, too. Apparantly, he's in Doma somewhere! I've decided that I'm going to attempt to find him...Although<span style="color:red;">(Lower case.)</span>, thinking on it, I feel as if there was something I was supposed to do...I'm not sure what, but...<span style="color:red;">(Lotta Ellipses here; also lowercase.)</span>Simply a feeling that I get. I'm sure that it's nothing....<span style="color:red;">(This should be a period then a seperate sentence.)</span>However, for now, I think I'll go talk with Will a bit more, and find a place to stay- The streets here don't look horribly comfortable.

Date unknown, 1313(?) <span style="color:red;">(She should ask someone the date :( )</span>

Dear Diary-

I believe I may have gone insane.

I've found I truely <span style="color:red;">(Truly.)</span> am in Doma, though... <span style="color:red;">(This ellipses feels unneeded.)</span>Nothing seems right. There are such strange things here- Dragons taking the shape of humans, animals that speak common, and merchants selling some of the strangest items I've ever heard of. I've even found that my friend Will is quite different, himself- It seems he turns into a woman when splashed with water; though I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Even the layout of the town is strange, compared to the City of Storms...<span style="color:red;">(Ellipses Splice, this should be a seperate sentence.)</span>Though I can't say I don't enjoy the sunshine, even if the lack thereof before hand on my part makes me look like a corpse in comparison to everyone else. <span style="color:red;">(This is really awkward. Read it aloud, then say it like you normally would aloud.)</span>

...Corpse. That's what I feel I should be. Thinking about it kept me up most of last night. Shouldn't I have died? They said there was no hope, my heart had been punctured. I looked- I still have scars from that awful night, but they're hardly visable at all, and I don't feel any pain like I expect I should...Perhaps they found a way to heal me while I was out? Maybe that's why I'm in Doma...Though I still feel that there is something I should be doing, and it doesn't explain the unyeilding pressure I feel in my shoulders. I suppose I should ignore it- It's not harming anything, and I should be thankful that I'm alive today, but...

...Why?

I think I'll go speak with Will about it, and tell him the entire truth. He may have some idea.<span style="color:red;">(Lotta Ellipses here.)</span> <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

Previous

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings