For Love of the Children (I was DARED to this)

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

SALSAlys

For Love of the Children (I was DARED to this)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:36 am

HI. This doesn't exist :(

-Management

Mine unkie is a WANKER! ,>o<, FREEDOM OF THE PRESS! AND DO NOT DENY ME MINE EXISTENCE!

-Lyssy

The Internet is not a democracy.

-The Shadow Government :(

*Blasts the Shadow Government with a flashlight*

-Guerilla Chibi

*Sends in Generic Stormtroopers to take the batteries flashlight*

-The Iron Fist

NOOOO! *flees, and tosses waterballoons at the Iron Fist to rust it*

-Chibi with a MISSION

*Covers Iron Fist with a velvet glove* And that shall be all for Mastermind Theatre this evening. Tune in next time to see more blatant autocratic suppression :D

-Disciple of Master Sun

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 11/28/03 4:00 am

SALSAlys

Re: For Love of the Children (I was DARED to this)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:44 am

(WOW! I had only FOUR MINUTES UNTIL BEING DELETED!

A <s>LOSER</s> WINNER IS ME! =D *and reposts!*)

OOC: ....dear sweet Jebus on a pogo stick, forgive me for the slash I am about to write. T_T And YES I AM AWARE OF THE BLATANT ABUSE OF CHARACTERS! I honestly think this is the worst piece of slash I can write!)

Marianne Sue sat at her desk, head clutched in her hands. Sheafs of paper were strewn about in front of her, along with several pens. She appeared to be a fairly mild woman, with a long, dark skirt and sweater, her short, mousy brown hair tied back loosely into a bun. The only evidence of her lack of composure was the half-finished bottle of cheap wine on the table beside her elbow.

Oh sweet Ishtar...

Her last piece of slash fiction had sold so well, she was actually being offered more money for continuing in that genre, using more figures about Doma for this. Maybe even after she wrote enough, it could be collected into an anthology...

But I HATE writing this tripe!

She cracked her eyes open, glaring at the bottle blearily. Wasn't alcohol supposed to taste GOOD, not sour...?

With half a sob, the inebriated writer decided that by Ishtar, if the publishers WANTED tripe, she'd GIVE them tripe...

The small girl sat at a table in the Ivory Horn, her blue <s>rings what the fcuk? why rings?</s> tucked over her back, and hazel eyes fixed on the mug of <s>koko koaka WHAT'S WITH MY SPELLING TONIGHT?</s> COCOA on the table in front of her.

Then, with a dramatik gust of wind, a rather short man with white hair and grey (gray? izzit both?) <s>kitty</s> feline ears strode into the bar.

"JANDA! I have come to cure you of your illness!"

"I'm ill? Since when?"

(No no no... slash s'posed to be STUPID not characters arguing GYEAH...)

"I mean— KHAOS KITTY BLAST (KITTY KITTY I WANT KITTY!)"

With a flare of light, the angel began gaining height, hair paling to a platinum blonde as she also gained more padding in feminine places (HA HA ANGEL NEEDS BRA NOW), and the mage watched in <s>sasitfaction</s> satisfaction.

"I sub thee JANDA NO LONGER! THY NAME IS CERVANT ONCE MORE!" he intoned, tail swishing wildly behind him.

"Thank Ishtar I am once more in my rightful form! Kristoph, how can I ever thank you!" declared the angel, sweeping the man into her arms and placing a white hotte passionate kiss on his willing lips.

Unfortunately, then Cervant reverted to her previous form, <s>and so did Kristoph</s> and Kristoph diminished with her, both being children once more.

"Oh sweet merciful Isthar onna trampoline!" wept the mage. "My plan has failed! How may we ever again be together, beloved Cervant!"

"True love knows no age, my rescuer!"

Looking at eachother with longing<s>inging</s>, they reached for eachother again, pure passion bringing them to their rightful ages again before they went upstairs to consummate their marriage of the <s>sole</s> soul.

Marianne looked over the text she wrote, then thought about it.

She was vaguely aware that she had more alcohol than was really good for her...

And didn't care.

Thus, she went to bed.

When she awoke the next morning though, she had a rather nasty hangover, but forced herself to read the things she had written the previous night out of sheer morbid curiousity.

...oh GODS.

She promptly threw the sheets into the fireplace.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=salsalys>SALSAlys</A] at: 11/28/03 3:51 am

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:56 am

Image <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:00 am

....... Ow. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:55 pm

That's my kind of writing! Image <p>
When angry, count to ten; when very angry, swear.
-- Mark Twain

WTF?You people are so harsh..learn how to give some positive in with the negative before the world swallows you up and brings you to me and I shoot your head off and dance in your blood.
--PruePiperPheobePaige</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

!!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:53 pm

I think Popo just lost.

And his memory card just got un-formatted.

pd Rydia

Re: !!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:01 pm

Ow fuck my soul! <p>
-=- "Spammers are people too." -- SuperRube
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "If it smells like a discussion, walks like a discussion, and talks like a discussion.. it's a.. duck" -- Crawling Reshiki<p><center>Image</center></p>

Raishilliah

Re: !!

Unread postby Raishilliah » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:06 pm

Lys, you officially made someone laugh for five minutes straight after reading this.

This person was me. Nice (but very silly) work. Putting Ishtar and trampolines in the same sentence just amuses me. :D <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings