Which Character to do next?

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Which Character to do next?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:36 am

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Am just curious really... any one character of mine that people would like a better, more deeper look at?

-Merr- My first rp villain to use in Rpgww. Though he never really got much exposure beyond the first Future rp. Just a few appearances here and there.

-Remarte'- A character that at the time was made just to be kill fodder for Rico, Amana, and McBastard during Hell's Campaign against Amana. He's grown alot during then, and has become one of my more favorite characters.

-Christydia Roa Tulmos- Even when I was rping her alot more, poor Christydia's mainly remained a background character. Sadly... any fic that would come from her being chosen would be about how she was coping during that War, specially when she didn't know who was dead or alive.

-Grom Detooma- One of the first true Orc characters in rpgww. Grom was fun to rp as right from the get go, and strangely I've been lax in using him more often nowadays.

-Prometheus- I always liked the idea surrounding Prometheus... and with Amanda's help, I've been able to use him in brand new ideas. His new friend Miang is fun to rp with.</FONT><FORM method=post action="http://p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm9.processVote?topicID=245.topic"><table border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="55%"><tbody><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="1"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Merr, My first villain</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="2"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Remarte, the outcast</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="3"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Christydia, the red mage girlfriend</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="4"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Grom Detooma, my orc</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="5"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Prometheus, Merr's skeleton given new life</FONT></td></tr></tbody></table><P><input type=submit value="Vote"></form><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=1>Show results</FONT> <p>**Welcome to my NIGHTMARE**</p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings