Lisa's at it again :{

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

pd Rydia

Lisa's at it again :{

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:09 am

All it took was a glimpse, just a passing view of the tall, handsome man, surveying the decimation of Doma with cool collectedness. Lisa gasped as her hand flew to her throat. It felt like she could no longer breath...she was utterly capitvated. Those intense orange eyes, that long, flowing white hair...that beautiful, beautiful face. The man's gaze slowly moved across the rubble that was once proud Doma City...and as his gaze fell over the small elven girl, Lisa blushed and ducked her head, hurrying away.

The white-haired man stayed in her mind all day, however. The first chance she got, she slipped over to her friend, William Baseton. She hovered quietly by his side, waiting for recognition, which wasn't long in coming.

"Yes, Lisa? Do you need something?" the ryuujin asked the young mage, blinking.

"Erm...yes...d-do you know..." Lisa stuttered, wondering why she was even asking him this. But William was so knowledgeable, so intelligent...surely he would know.

"Yeah?"

"Erm...I saw this m-man today," she went on. "I was...w-wondering if you knew who he was?"

"Well, what did he look like?"

Lisa quickly recapped the man's traits, from his strange eyes to his dark blue trenchcoat.

Will pulled a face. "That's Vaniyakna, the ruler of Barius. You stay away from him, okay? He's a bastard. A cold-hearted bastard. He imprisoned Aya in Kohlingen and is trying to take over Doma."

Lisa nodded her assent and excused herself, hurrying away.

In truth, she was not the least bit deterred. No no, so unwittingly, Will had simply added fuel to the flame.

Lisa's mind worked furiously as she scurried to the tent that was the Gunnir mages' barracks, throwing herself down on her bedroll with a fumph. Casting furtive glances around to make sure she was alone, she pulled a battered notebook out from under her pillow, carressing it once, lovingly. Then, pulling a pen out from the carrysack next to her bed, she began to write.

It was a dark and stormy night that Ashurarus. The rain swept in from the Val'ri sea beat against the barred window of Aya's room, as the queen let out a long, exasperated sigh. "I've been coupped up in this lousy room for way too long," she grumbled to herself. "When can I return home to my beloved? How long must I stay here under Vaniyakna's guard?"

Vaniyakna...the name was so foreign, so strange, she mused to herself. Yet...it had a certain beauty to it. Almost like the man himself...

"What am I thinking?" she growled angrily, before throwing herself onto her bed. She buried her face in her pillow and tried to forget what she had just thought.

Several days passed, and Aya's frustration grew to epic proportions. She desired so strongly to fly to her lover...if only she were free.

Then, it occurred to her, causing her a little gasp of surprise. Why
didn't she fly?

She looked to her door. Through it, she could hear two uneven snores. Her guards were asleep.

It can't be that easy, she thought to herself. Nonetheless, she found herself involuntarily inching toward the door. It simply can't...

Yet slowly the door opened, with a creak that was painful to the ear. Aya readied an excuse for when her guards inevitably woke at the sound...

Only they didn't.

Wide eyed, Aya slipped quickly and quietly down the corridor. She would be in a world of trouble if Vaniyakna's lackeys discovered her. Oh, would she.

But that seemed ever increasingly unlikely to happen. Hallway after hallway, she wandered, each passageway eerily quiet. At one point in time, she could have sworn someone saw her...she heard shouts and froze in her spot in the shadows. But no one ever came her way. So, she moved on, creeping silently like a well trained ninja.

Suddenly, a breeze wafted by her face. She smelled the outside!

Hurrying now, she followed the hallway she was in until it spilled out into the outside. The blessed outside! Freedom of space, where she could transform and fly--

Only for one thing. A shadow detached from a wall, a tall shadow, moving to intercept her position.

The light of the full moon fell upon the face of Vaniyakna.

Aya gasped and shrank back, about ready to bolt. However, the Barian quickly crossed the distance between the two and grasped her shoulder with a hand.

His hand was warm.

"Is my hospitality not enough for you, my queen?" he asked, eyes staring intensely into Aya's.

Aya stuttered a response. "It...I...yes...I mean...no! I mean..." Somehow, she found herself drowning in those eyes...those deep, amber eyes...

Vani's face took on a peculiar expression. "My queen..." he said slowly, as if deliberating the words. "You're...incorrigible, I--"

"You're beautiful," Aya blurted, uttering a little squeak at what she just said.

Vaniyakna stared at Aya, long and hard. For several long moments, they stood there, staring at each other, and then...

Vaniyakna pulled Aya toward him, grasping her in his firm embrace. He kissed Aya, hungrily, and Aya was shocked to find herself kissing back.

That night, the two spent many a long hour together, under the moon.
<p>
-=- "Spammers are people too." -- SuperRube
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "If it smells like a discussion, walks like a discussion, and talks like a discussion.. it's a.. duck" -- Crawling Reshiki<p><center>Image</center></p>

Koneko

Re: Lisa's at it again :{

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:12 am

I don't even have to say how ebil this is, and how much it rocks. ^^

Write on, Lisa, write on. <p>

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:15 am

Notice her writing skills have improved from her last fic. :D <p>
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "If it smells like a discussion, walks like a discussion, and talks like a discussion.. it's a.. duck" -- Crawling Reshiki<p><center>Image</center></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:17 am

As stated via chat, that's fucking hilarious.

It's wrong as hell, and that just adds to it!

Good work, Dia XD <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:20 am

BWAHAHAHAHAH! XD Lisa is fangirl number one! >.> <.< She needs to start her own romantic fantasy publishing company whenever she gets out of school. <p>
Happy Halloween, you bastards!
</div></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:23 am

Image *dies*

BAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:34 am

Inverse: I smell a business opportunity n_n

Sis: Fucking Brilliant. Ace work. You cruel heart wretch :D <p>------------------
Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.
</p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:55 pm

This is really awesome. Nice job, Dia! <p>

That's arson... I mean, that's awesome! Yeah!

I promise I don't bite... too hard.

If at first you don't succeed, type, type again.</p>

Koneko

<_< >_>

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:49 pm

You have to wonder just how much of this will probably end up on anti-Aya propaganda pamphlets or the like. ^^

Lisa should become a revolutionary.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:44 pm

Dia, there is not enough *wins* in the world to describe how awesome that was. <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:31 am

<span style="color:navy;">Kamos: EW. Just...ew.</span>

Dear god, this is downright hilarious. Just the idea that someone WOULD match them up is bad enough, but...

The premise in and of itself is absolutely brilliant--a fanfic of a fanfic writer. It mocks bad fic writers without being too insulting about it, and it is just plain fun to read.

Okay. Lisa needs to eventually run into Kamos' hateful self. >:P <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:01 am

Yeah we totally need to see some Will x Kamos action :D <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

SALSAlys

WOOOT!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:26 pm

Go Lisa! XD Amusing and shibby!

Except I am now tempted to do similarly ebil matchups!

pd Rydia

Re: WOOOT!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:42 pm

Go for it! We need more slash ficcers. :D

I bet Ryoko writes slash. :D~! <p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:25 pm

oh lord, that'll be a mango ridden fic. <p>
Happy Halloween, you bastards!
</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:57 am

The Scary thing I could see Ryoko writing Slash too. And targeting her erstwhile travelling companions :(

:D

ALSO!

Dia knows the idea I gave her for Lisa's next work. <p>------------------
Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.
</p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings