Lisa's Fanfic

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

pd Rydia

Lisa's Fanfic

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:37 pm

For those who don't know, Lisa is a new character of mine, a Gunnir mage who's developed hero worship of Will Baseton and queen Aya. Without any further ado, I present to you...Lisa's fanfic!

____

Lisa bit the tip of her pen, nibbling the end of it while the wheels turned rapidly inside her head. She could swear she heard those very wheels creaking, and it was disturbing her artistic flow. She sighed and sat back at her desk, stretching her arms into the air behind her.

Idly, she tucked long, blond hair into place behind her delicately pointed ears. Her hair was so distracting when it fell about her face when she was trying to write!

She picked up her notebook and pen again, and resumed writing once again, muttering quietly to herself as she wrote.

"It was a beautiful summer day in Hotte Springs. Nekojin bustled to and fro, chattering animatedly with each other and going about their daily business. Tourists, brought in by tales of the...of the..."

Like a flash, Lisa's arm darted forward and grabbed the thick-bound book on the shelf in front of her -- a thesaurus. Paging through the entries, she found what she was looking for, nodded, and then shut the book with a snap, returning to her notebook.

"Tourists, brought in by tales of the renowned hot springs for which the town is famous, were a common sight on the streets. Among these tourists there were William Baseton and Aya Du-Mythril."

Lisa paused momentarily before the scratching of pen on paper resumed.

"William Baseton was among these tourists, but a head above the rest...literally. The tall, fiery haired ryuujin strode confidently among the nekojin, nobility etched in his very form, from his downy wings to his piercing emerald eyes.

"Beside him paced Aya Du-Mythril, shorter than Will by several inches but no less noble...

"Noble..." The Gunnir mage once again paused in her writing to consult her thesaurus. "...but no less august in demeanor. Her lively, sparkling green eyes flashed with charm, her mane of wild hair framed her delicate face.

"The two adventurers had come in their travels to Hotte Springs, hoping to relax their bodies in the soothing warm waters. Unfortunately, this wasn't to be the case.

"No sooner had the two adventurers reached the center of the town then they heard a great commotion. A nekojin ran up to them, panting for breath.

"'Z...z...zombies!' he gasped. 'They've taken the mayor of Hotte Springs captive! It's horrible!'

"In one smooth motion Will's sword was drawn. 'Where are they?' he growled deeply. 'I'll kill every last one of them!'

"Aya, too, drew her sword. 'By the souls of my ancestors, I will correct this greivious wrong!'

"The nekojin did not need to point the two in the direction of the zombies. Soon, they were there upon them. Surrounded on all sides, the two noble warriors battled bravely. Dozens after dozens of zombies collapsed in bloodied heaps around them.

"'Be careful, Aya!' Will called out. 'Be sure not to be hurt!'

"Aya turned a kindly expression to Will. 'Do not worry, my friend. I am a battle-hardened warrior! I will be okay.'

"Just then, a zombie leaped at Aya. With a flash, Will was next to Aya and had sliced the zombie's head clean off.

"'Oh Will...thank you...' Aya muttered.

"On and on the battle waged, until, finally, there were no more zombies left. Will and Aya trudged over to where the town's mayor was tied up and freed him.

"'By my furry tail!' the mayor blustered. 'You have saved the town!'

"'Yes...' Will assented graciously, smiling at Aya. 'We did.'

"Aya found herself smiling warmly back up at Will. 'Together...'

"Aya reached out tentatively with a single hand. Will stepped forward and hugged the slight ryuuzoku in a passionate embrace.

"'Oh, Will...' Aya murmured. She turned her eyes up to the taller ryuujin. 'I love you.'

"THE END."

Lisa sat her pen down and raked her eyes over her notebook.

Not bad, she decided. Not bad at all. <p>
<small><center><font color=navy>Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again, learn to live so free
And when we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up and let us in</font>

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</small></center></p>

NebulaQueen

Re: Lisa's Fanfic

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:43 pm

Oh, I love this. Her fanfic left me in giggles...although, it's rather sad that it's so like real fanfics...

I'd like to see more. Perhaps with other people reacting to her fanfic? <p>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">
"Hear all Hear All! I dub this man The Angst Mysterious Bloke of the party! May he now and forever more been known as this! Ask not his past, for it is probably overly tragic and boring. Ask not his name for it is more mysterious not to know it! And ask not of his powers for it is hiding behind a hood cause he's too scared of what women will think of his ugly mug!"-Jenna Tymisonn, Where the Heart Is

"Queasy? Queasiness is for the weak! And the queasy!" -Jaeko</span></p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:45 pm

*cackles* Dia, you amaze me yet again. Nice job. <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

"Why the hell are goons with swords so rare these days?" - Jak Snide</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:55 pm

What, no Mary Sue? Working her way up, perhaps? ^_^ <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Nalzen's response

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:32 pm

(With permission from der Dia, I post Nalzen's reaction. He's a drow elementalist, also from Gunnir, and very familiar with the perky holy girl >_> )

With a brief groan and a stretch of the neck, the young drow walked into the castle's library, taking a seat in the nearest chair to rest his head. So much had happened over the past several days, his head was spinning. He had been an up and coming elemental magus, at the reveared Gunnir Academy of Magic... and now found himself on the frontlines of a battle with evil.

...well, perhaps evil was not the correct description, despite his colleagues calling it such. This Malachias they were fighting obviously had his own reasons for this invasion. It simply went against the well being of the people of Doma, not to mention against his own and his colleagues back 'home'. It was as simple as that.

Nalzen sighed, rubbing his forehead and brushing some of his short white hair into order. His brain acked from all the concentration these several days for his magic, and this current train of thought was not helping matters.

As he leaned his head to the side for rest, he caught sight of something. Several pieces of parchment, each filled with lines of words. He quickly recognised the handwriting on the documents, and sighed. He was looking at the product of 'her' mind. 'Her' would be Lisa, his rather perky and upbeat elven companion from Gunnir. Most of his species seemed to have a deep seated hatred of the elves, which Nalzen never completely understood. Though he did agree that elves have the tendency to be annoyingly cheerful, neither he nor Lisa had ever had much trouble being civil with one another.

With nothing better to do for the moment, he started to read the parchments. He had barely read the first paragraph when he sighed again.

...she's writing about those two... why does it not surprise me in the least? he thought to himself, continuing to read the story. He could not figure out why she obsessed so much over those two dragons. So what if one was a Queen? Even the most dense of people can have a 'lofty' position, with people under them to do all the work. Yet she was, in awe of the dragons without even knowing them. He could see it in her writing, the way she portrayed the two of them simply walking into town and dispatching the 'evil' scurge. No mention of what must of been a long journey to the town, or the long investigation that would have taken place, or the help they would have needed dispatching a large undead hoard. In fact, the only thing he could see in this story that seemed accurate, was the involvement of the two Dragons. He could not see how her story could possibly get any more rediculous.

...then he read the final lines.

.....oh she will be hearing a LOT about this from me... oh yes... Nalzen though. With a bit of a mischievous grin, he got up from the chair. His headache could wait, for he could not pass up the opportunity to 'discuss' her choice of an ending... and watch her try and fail to explain it.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

OH yes

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:39 pm

I should have mentioned, that fic of a fanficcer is awesome XD

OMG HOT AYAxWILL ACTION >=D

Uncle Pervy

Re: OH yes

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:47 am

Sis already knows my opinion on this. :D

Dave's addition amuses me. ^^ <p>------------------
Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.
</p>

Choark

*claps*

Unread postby Choark » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:16 am

I muchly approve! Such a coolage fanfiction in a fanfiction ever!

<span style="color:fuchsia;">Pigs: =6_6= =Stupid children's story. It stops right before all the good stuff=</span>

<span style="color:orange;">Pia: .... A warrior has no place falling in love on the battlefield. *coughs* *continues to read and re-read it again and again*</span>

And Daves addition is mucho coolage too! =D! YAY!

pd Rydia

Re: *claps*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:44 pm

Dave's response amuses me muchly. So does Cho's particularly. Thanks for the responses, everyone. XD <p>
<small><center><font color=navy>Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again, learn to live so free
And when we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up and let us in</font>

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</small></center></p>

NamagomiMk0

Re: *claps*

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:55 am

Pure Genius, Dia. Pure. Genius.

A fanfic that pokes fun at fanfic writers is something that I just needed, honestly. And I love how Lisa kept going for the thesaurus whenever she needed to think of something nonrepetitive...

<span style="color:navy;">Kamos: I am so going to laugh at that fic. THAT event is less likely than even Aya and I getting together!</span>

Kamos, can you please shut up before I lock you in a room with Syntri?

<span style="color:navy;">eep.</span> <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings