Of Annoying Choark And Having Decisions

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Of Annoying Choark And Having Decisions

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:48 pm

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Wayward is effectively done pending an edit phase. I wish to move on, but I have at least 5 ideas on what to do next. Of course, an author is nothing without his audience, so I'm asking you what you want next.

Idea 1: Trust me, the action upcoming in the next couple of installments of Wayward are going to be cool. Thus, I was thinking of having another mission with the Tymisonn clan, like unto the A-Team or the Mod Squad... with an interesting person as commander...

Idea 2: Ever watch Groundhog Day? Think of that with Jansen Cade. And a country destroying explosion.

Idea 3: Family 3, starring Kae'Oss in *SPOILER*

Idea 4: Something with zombies. And maybe Cabalen Thoth or someone else's character. I haven't decided yet. I just wanna write about zombies.

Idea 5: The life (and death) story of that underused RESURRECTION GRIFFON SAMURAI CHICK of mine, Sarra Xunzi.

... CHOOSE.</FONT><FORM method=post action="http://p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm9.processVote?topicID=209.topic"><table border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="55%"><tbody><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="1"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Team Tymisonn</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="2"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Janshog Day</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="3"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Family 3</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="4"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Zombies, Oh My!</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="5"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Tale of the Griffon Warrior</FONT></td></tr></tbody></table><P><input type=submit value="Vote"></form><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=1>Show results</FONT> <p>--------------------
"Spock, the women on your planet are logical. It's the only planet that can make that claim." -Captain Kirk, "Elaan of Troyius"</p>

Choark

Oy Oy!

Unread postby Choark » Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:21 pm

Team Tymisonn!!!

={ And I'm not Biased at all cause...

Aw Fawk it, I am very Biased! Team Tymisonn!!

SALSAlys

Oy?!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:43 pm

Team Tymison, for sheer alliterary goodness. *sage nod*

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings