Demograga lemnuzia

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

AppleFetish

Demograga lemnuzia

Unread postby AppleFetish » Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:33 am

I walk into the cafe just like this, and there all around it is crowded, think nothing of it because as far as i remember it should be. My shoes squeak a little on the marble floors, i look and see that they shine so much i can see myself in them. i think there is nothing weird about it right now as i approach the cash register and the woman behind it, she had a name tag but i didnt bother to read the name on it.
"yes," i say looking at the menu which is different but i dont notice it because i'm not looking at it to read it, "i want what the lady sitting in the corner is having," i state without really knowing what the lady in the corner is having but clearly knowing that i want some.
"one unupha..." i heard her state but speedily motioned that was wrong she stopped and looked at me and now i looked at the machine behind her, but not thinking about what it was.
"she has a demograga lemmunzia," i stated with good tone.
"oh," she said knowing now, "you are a demungragrai, i would mistake you for a sanuranina," she smiled warmly punching in stuff on the pad in front of her. "in that case it is dellonana segunhan," and she smiled waiting for my response.
i handed her a few coins i did not even know i had in my hand. she took it all and i waited by a window. looking out i can see that the sky is light blue and twilight and it makes me think of things that are important to me, suddenly i realize that it isn't the sky i'm looking at, it is the back of my eye lid. i am asleep and this is a dream i feel my sleeping body and it is hard to move suddenly in the cafe looking at the sky through the mirror i spasm and my arm his a vase with a flower it hits the ground and breaks and i am awake and the sun light is burning my eye lids. i get up and look at the red numbers on the clock, they say that i'm late so i jump up and get to work, dressing and doing my hair, grabbing my materials and i am out the door without thinking of my dream or the night ahead. soon i am out the door and at work, signing papers, reading the news paper, yelling at people who don't understand deadlines, stressing, writing, working. the hand on the clock finally reach the top and it is time for a break, out the door with just some money in my hand because my wallet is to much to carry. i enter the cafe which is crowded, because its lunch time. i expected it to be full, i looked at the menu already knowing what i wanted. no looking at the woman i found what i wanted and stated it.
"your special of the day," i said and she looked down at her register which had a menu near it.
"one raspberry coffee," she states and was going to say the price but i shook my head.
"no, its the sugary mocha," i state cheerfully wanting to point to the menu, but she realized her mistake.
"oh, you're a regular, i haven't seen you in here before, i must have never taken your order...you look like a new attendee," she grins at me happily. "that's $2.50."
i drop the change in her hand and move to the window which has a table like a bar in front of it but i do not sit down. i am planning on drinking it while i walk instead of sitting in this place. i look out the window and become entranced by the clouds out side until i hear a crash then sit up with a feeling like something is about to explode out of my abdomen, i wait a moment at first i think i'm in bed and just waking up from the dream then i see the cashier which i hadn't really looked in the eye before is helping me up.
"wow, that was quite a fall, are you alright?" she is asking me. i nod and stand up not saying anything because i don't feel like i can say anything that will explain what is happening. i look around all over the ground and see no broken glass.
"did you lose something?" the perky cashier asks me and all i can do for a moment is point at the ground.
"where is the glass that broke?" i ask her a little curious as i drop my hand to my side.
"what glass?" she asks watching me closely, i shake my head and leave.

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings