"Some possible projects" or, "Dear Chibi"

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:09 am

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>I have been here at RPGWW for a bit of awhile, and I have yet to write any sort of ficturature...I've had some ideas bouncing around in my head for awhile... but I don't think I can write them all at once so... Do you think I should write? and If so, which Idea?</FONT><FORM method=post action="http://p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm9.processVote?topicID=190.topic"><table border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="55%"><tbody><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="1"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Yes, and you should write something about Erin Vaza</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="2"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Yes, and you should write something about that idea you had that may or may not realte to DF</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="3"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Yes, and you should write about _____ (Other, please specify, I have more characters than a poll can hold I'm afraid)</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="4"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>No, you probably write like you draw ( ::Self loathing:: )</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="5"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>No, or maybe you should write AliesterxMellewyn slash OMG XD</FONT></td></tr></tbody></table><P><input type=submit value="Vote"></form><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=1>Show results</FONT> <p>
I should post more...<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Kyle: *sips Cocoa*
James: ::Sips Cocoa::
Eve: ::Sips Cocoa::
Cocoa, Gecko-Fencers, Reploid-bishes and Epee wielding children agree, It's the best drink on Gaera!
</span>ULTIMATE ESOTERIC ELEMENTAL
(You won't know what hit you)</div></p>

Jak Snide

Re: "Some possible projects" or, "Dear Chibi&

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:16 am

You know where my vote went! :D!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:34 am

WOOOO <p>

21 days.. until Silent Hill 3's American release on the PS2. Boogy.</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:42 am

I could only vote once, so I did Erin Vaza! 'Cuz I wuv her and stuff!

But DF is also always good... ^-^

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:06 am

Okay, folks, I think we all know what the outcome on this one's going to be. Get to slashing.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:59 am

I think my choice should be obvious....

Write about Erin, foo'! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Two heroes, two villains and a catboy...Life doesn't get much better than this....</div></p>

RagingLeprechuan

Unread postby RagingLeprechuan » Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:48 pm

Dia Duit!

Personally I'd like to hear more about Eskei, I'm sure he's had some adventures of epic proportions!

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings