OMG! Fern writes a fanfic? (Title pending)

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Firnthuleien

OMG! Fern writes a fanfic? (Title pending)

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:11 pm

Ah..just to let you know.......It's not completely about RPGWW...... ^_^; BUT it is connected to it.... And without further ado.... :D The story ^-^ Btw....Crits (And comments of course ^^) are gladly accepted!

Prologue
Looking back over the scattered adventures and periods of travel in my so-called life, I wonder how I ever managed to come to the standing I find myself in on this day. Of course, I account it to all the help I had on my way and the foul people I’ve had to step on along the path.

Though, now that I think of it, the need to travel, to seek adventures pulls at me again. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that my current position in life doesn’t have its perks, but it’s dreadfully boring! It’s all straight forward, no danger!

Perhaps one of these days I’ll take that hat I’ve always been proud of, along with my beloved, but lovingly worn, old tunic. I’ve a notion to march out that door right now…But alas, some things of this new life of mine hold me back still, though one of these days Trouble will come to call again and I have a feeling it will be soon…very soon.

Chapter 1: Untitled (for now ^^; )

Gloomy clouds loomed overhead, threatening to pour down on the festivities of common and noble folk alike, though the celebrating was not going to end any time soon. It was actually not too horrible for a late spring evening, aside from the impending storm, but oceans of entertainers and their troops undulated through the crowds in their flamboyantly colored garb, setting to their work of entertaining the masses… All except I, of course. Stuck running around the city doing menial jobs for a lazy employer, who saw fit to send his jester out instead of an errand boy.

Looking up at the sky while walking caused me to collide with a well-dressed and even larger built fellow. Landing squarely on my rear on the cobbles, a ringing sound filled my ears, and to this day I am still not quite sure whether it was my head or the bells on my hat.

The lovely view of bright spots was altered when I was gripped by the collar of my tunic and lifted violently off the ground.

“Watch where yer goin’ ye arrogant lil’ pup!” he snarled, shaking me around a bit, setting the bells of the black and white hat in motion. “What were ye doin’ that ye were in such a grand ol’ ‘urry that ye ran intah me? Well?! Are ye goin’ tah answer me, ye little screwball??” he said with another shake.

“Well! I ca-aa-n’t t-t-tell you I-if you k-kee-p-p –shak-k-ing m-m-me!” I stuttered through nearly clenched teeth, hoping that this brute wasn’t rattling my brains out.

He considered this a moment, before releasing me unceremoniously, causing me to nearly fall to the ground again. Dusting myself off and straightening my tunic, I raised an eyebrow at my would be executioner and inquired in a sickeningly sweet tone, “I don’t know mister,” grinning innocently, “Would you hurt a little boy for running an errand for his father?”

I secretly hoped that this would not be the time my ruse would fail me and added a sheepish glance and shuffle to my act. It was a bit out of the norm for a peasant's son to be wearing a jester's apparel, and the burly fellow seemed to agree.

"If yer only a boy runnin errands fer yer ol' man, then what are ye doin in jester's rags?" he demanded icily.

"Can't I make pretend like my friends? Does it matter wether I pretend to be a jester instead of a minstrel or knight?"

(Blah......I'm lazy...That's all I can add for today :P) <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
(9:58:37 PM) Shinigori has entered the room.
DWSage008 (9:58:39 PM): I'm disturbed. How about you?
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/6/03 6:28 pm

Kadrin77

Re: OMG! Fern writes a fanfic? (Title pending)

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 am

Spiffy introduction!

...more! :D

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:57 pm

I will I will Karl ^_^ I'll edit my 1st post as I add more to end off this chapter......But of course, I'll probably have only 1-2 chapters in each post, so the posts aren't too long. <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
</div></p>

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:13 pm

I must RP with this fool of yours. he amuses me much. :D <p>

<span style="font-family:tahoma;font-size:xx-small;">"You can't hide from Jean's perviness. It engulfs the world..." ~ Blaze Yamato
"You should always bite fuzzy perverts." ~ vampire jester jinx
"Its the Furry Hentai! Hey up Furry Hentai!" ~ Choark</span>
<span style="color:maroon;font-family:tahoma;font-size:xx-small;">Chocolate is an aphrodisiac, you know.</span>
<span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:tahoma;font-size:xx-small;">I'm like the Energizer bunny, but sexier. I keep going and going.</span>
</p>

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:30 pm

Heh.......Indeed you should Jean ^^ Indeed you should XD <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
</div></p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings