Jenna Fanfic by Pervy

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Choark

Jenna Fanfic by Pervy

Unread postby Choark » Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:00 pm

<span style="color:blue;">This is something Pervy did for me and I wanted to share!</span>

--------------

Why is that stupid white mage staring at me? This thought ran through Jenna Tymisson's mind as she tried to skip rope in the middle of the street. Not that she could blame him for staring at her. After all, she is Jenna! She'd watch herself all day! But white mages are nasty holy types, and she wasn't about to just let one look at her like that.

Finally, she stops skipping rope, and walks toward the dinky little outdoor restuarant where the white mage is sitting at. He's an man in his late thirties, she guesses, with blue hair and a thin face. He was probably cute back when he was young, she decides. Now he's just some creep who stares at poor defenseless girls standing in the street! Not that she was just a girl, mind you.

"Stop it, you pervert!"

"Hmmm?" the white mage asks, as he lifts a ceramic cup to his lips.

That was the last straw! You do not drink tea or whatever those uppity holy types when Jenna Tymisson wants to have a word with you. You cowered in fear, dammit! It was time to stop being nice.

She glares at him and says, very loudly: "Stop undressing me with your eyes, you pervert! I'm not going home with you and play doctor! Help!"

"That's nice," the white mage says, "Care to explain why you've decided to harass me, or is it just my lucky day?"

"I saw you staring at me, you pervert!" she replies. Then more loudly, "No you can't give me an exam!"

Many of the people in the cafe are staring at him, but the which mage doesn't seem to put off by it, as he sips whatever it in in that cup, and looks at her with that damned perverted serene look! And that holiness about him that makes her hair want to stand on edge; he needs to stop that!

"I noticed that you were playing jump rope," he says, bowing his head a bit, "It was something to watch while waiting for my duck in wine sauce. If it bothered you, I apologize for it."

"..."

That was it! Not only is he uppity, a pervert, and a holy type, he's going around getting all kinds of rich-people food! He needed a lesson about going about and undressing girls with his eyes, and she was gonna teach it!

"Gonna be a rat...Gonna be a rat...Gonna be a rat...Gonna be a rat..." she says, while stamping her feet and whipping herself into a small frenzy. She could feel the comforting, familiar sensation of magic welling within herself, wanting to be be released. She wasn't about the deny it, as she directed a faceful of shape-shifting magic at the white mage.

"Gonna be a rat...Gonna be a - squeak!"

All of a sudden, the world looked a lot different. Tables loomed over her, as did chairs and everything else! She suddenly realized that she was on all fours.... but not quite crawling on the ground, as she looked up at the white mage.

"Squeak squeeeeak!"

"You should be more subtle around people who know protective spells," says the white mage, as he bends down toward her, "You might just find your spells reflected back at you. Now, if you're quite ready to settle down, we'll see about removing that little curse of yours, and straighten this out like civilized people."

Jenna's thoughts were a riot of obscenities. How the helll did he do that?! That's cheating! Trust an holy type to cheat like that! There was no way, no way she was going to let him even think about trying a spell on her!

There weren't many options available for a rat, though. So, as much as it galled her, she ran. That stupid white mage better know how lucky he was! Jenna doesn't run from anyone! In fact, this wasn't really running, it was a temporary retreat and that's it!

It wasn't hard to get into an alley, rats are pretty speedy, and none of the morons at the cafe got in her way. Pausing for a moment, she tries to get her thoughts together, and figure out what to do next. And the one thought that would not leave her mind was: Bleach! A rat! She wasn't supposed to turn into a rat! Ever! That was for idiots and morons and people who don't get it! Yuck! She didn't even want to look at herself, but she could feel it. All the weird fur, and that... tail dragging on the ground! Ew!

It wasn't strong, she tells herself, it didn't feel like a strong spell. It should wear off soon. No more than an hour. Hopefully. Until then, she just wanted to slink into bed and pretend this never happened. It seemed a good enough idea, no one would see her then...and she could plan how to get back at the wretched stupid awful mean pervert white mage.

So she began to run, darting down the alley and toward the slums. Thankfully, none of the morons with carts were out today, and people seem to be rightfully afraid when she darted out from nowhere. Of course it's not because she's a rat! They know who she is! Once she gets into the slums and near home, the people thin out quite a bit and things calm down.

As she darts down one alley, the sound of a crash from above catches her attention. A split second later, shards of glass rain down from above! Squealing in panic, she darts behind some rubbish, and looks up, glaring death on whatever buffoon dared to do that!

What she sees are an impressive set of feathery wings, extending from the back of a toga-clad man! He lands not far from her, as a uncomfortable feeling washes over her. Holiness, an aura of it! Jenna's stomach turns, nauseated by that power, as she looks at the angel in front of her. This isn't like the fallen one that suppositely helping the homeless somewhere else, or that black-winged one that appeared right in the middle of the Jade Dragon!

"Deslas, did you get it?" comes a voice from street. Jenna looks toward the end of the alley to see a blond-haired man in wine-colored robes walk in. Those robes are clean, too clean for a person who lives in the slums.

"I have," answers the angel. Jenna scurries away further, trying to get away from the angel's repugnant holiness. Something's not right here. Angels who aren't fallen don't come here. Its like a law or something.

"Say that once more, Deslas," the man replies. "Say it properly." There was something inherently... unsettling about how he said 'properly'. It makes the vampire-half turned rat even more suspicious.

"I have, my Lord," the angel says. There is sadness in his voice, Jenna almost feels sorry for him for a moment. Almost. Sucker, she thinks, about time someone took those stupid angels and taught them some respect! Looking up, Jenna sees the angel is carring something in a cloth bag. Judging from the shapes inside it, the bag must be holding some kind of box.

Hey, wait a minute, she says to herself. When did angels start being burglars? They're self-righteous holy types who just don't get it, but they usually don't steal. Or listen to mages in robes that make them call them 'My Lord' and other noble crap. What's going on here?

"Let us away then, Deslas," Says the man in robes, as he takes the sack from the angel.

"A moment...My Lord." Deslas says, "I fear we are being pursued. Allow me to deal with them."

"You know the agreement," answers the mage as he turns away. "Betray me, and your soul will be extinguished."

That made Jenna pause for a moment, as well. Destroying a soul wasn't something to threaten idly. She knew enough about forbidden magicks to know that was permanent stuff, things the gods tend to frown on. You didn't just throw that around, unless you were an archdemon or something.

She then realizes that she is alone in the alley with the Celestial. He looks down, and directly at her. Jenna freezes; she knows he knows what she is. She wants to run, but something stops her; he legs refuse to move. Stupid nasty rat body!

Suddenly, Jenna's view of the world changed. The angel no longer towered over her; though he was a good deal taller still. The pile of refuse she was hiding near no longer provides cover. Most importantly, she was standing on her own two feet again.

"There, young one," says the angel. "I could not let you stay like that."

"I've gotten better myself!" Jenna says. No way was she about to let some holy type think he did her a favor! Because he didn't!

"I know," Deslas answers. "But I saw the potential to do something to make up for my weakness."

"Do what?" Jenna asks.

"Just tell others," Deslas says. "I cannot betray him, for he has me enslaved. But you saw me. Tell others what you saw. I can do no more." With that, he spreads his wings, and takes to the air, leaving the young vampire-half to stare up toward him.

"Who does he think he is!?" she exclaims. "Thinking just because he did me a little favor, I owe him something! He should be happy I didn't turn him into a rat for getting that aura all over me! Stupid angel! I'm not doing anything for you, so nyaah!" She sticks her tongue out toward to the air, then walks off. She had to find out where that white mage lived out, so she could burn the place down, or something equally fitting...

--------

<span style="color:blue;">Isn't it totally cool!? ^_____^</span>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Jenna Fanfic by Pervy

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:42 pm

wah! 's great pervy! i love my daughter. ;_; <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of icecream that no one's ever eaten before? Like chicken & telephone icecream.

Delirium, in Brief Lives[i][/i]
</div></p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings