Which of my chars deserves a fic?

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Which of my chars deserves a fic?

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Sun Jul 07, 2002 9:49 pm

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Let's review the different chars available...

Andar- Definitely the most fun to write about, but I'm not sure what the fic would be about.

Tharnik- ...ouch. I need to develop him some more. However, anything about him risks turning into some big angst-fest that everyone ignores. He need SERIOUS developing as a character, but I'm not sure I'm up to it for now.

Skyth- The hawkpeople NEED a fic, just so that people actually realise their existance. Skyth, however, would need another character to actually NOTICE things while he's off being an idiot.

Devon- Another favorite character, I have to develop his backstory some more.

Ashrem- He's a new one, and I'd have to include the details of his knightly order. However, I still can't think what the fic would actually be about.

Marr- Sort of like Andar, only a god. I have some ideas, but then, a god fic could get kind of tedious.

Ilken- Some NPC from Prophet. Good char, though.

Suggestions along with the votes would be appreciated. Damn limit on choices...</FONT><FORM method=post action="http://p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm9.processVote?topicID=22.topic"><table border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="55%"><tbody><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="1"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Andar</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="2"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Devon</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="3"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Skyth</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="4"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Tharnik</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="5"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Other (Specify)</FONT></td></tr></tbody></table><P><input type=submit value="Vote"></form><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=1>Show results</FONT> <p>RPG World Worldwww.davidr.com/rpgwwIt's the webcomic with ME in it!...and a bunch of other, more popular RPGWWers. But mostly me.</p>

pd Rydia

Re: Which of my chars deserves a fic?

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Jul 07, 2002 9:54 pm

None of the above...

>.> I want that new history of Kalshana. That could kinda fit in with the Skyth thing, but it's not quite the same.

<.< History, boy! You said you'd write it!

Kalshana also needs info on their currency. <p><hr width="47%"><small>Quotes of the moment (RP quotes):
-=- "I FOUND A CORNER! I found a corner, I found a corner! See, right here! Stuck on the wall! It's a corner! Woo hoo! Now, to stare at it!" -- Daenj'r Tymisonn KingOfDoma)
-=- "Alright then. Now we're one big happy band of happy adventurers, maybe we should get back to the killing, hmm?" -- Jak Snide (Jak Snide)
-=- "Look hun, it's...uh...raining... ...frogs...O_o;;;" -- Aya, Queen of Doma (LDC)
-=- "MEAN HORSIES DON'T GET BISCUITS!!!" -- Solis Darylshield (Nakibe)</p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:51 am

Devon. Because he's funny. Or, I don't know, who do you want to write about? ^_^;;

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:59 am

*whew*
Good thing SOMEONE voted Devon, 'cause it turned out when I got up this morning that he was the only char I had definite ideas for. I'll just post what I have so far. <p>RPG World Worldwww.davidr.com/rpgwwIt's the webcomic with ME in it!...and a bunch of other, more popular RPGWWers. But mostly me.</p>

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings