Rpgww: The Animated Series

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Vampire Jester Jinx

Rpgww: The Animated Series

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:10 pm

Alright so......I totally bought a new computer of awesome. And stocked it with video editting goodness.

And the first thing I did, (And a good reason no one's seen me in awhile.) is immersed myself in games. WELL! Inspiration hit.

I am in the process of making Doma City itself into the Sims 2. I did this at first for my own personal amusement... But then I started playing with the video feature. I can film farely well! And since the sims 2 is infinitely customizable.....and I've been delving into making custom skins......

I can make any of our characters. (For the most part. Furries etc.......Is beyond my scope of how to pull off for the moment.)

SO! RPGWW animated shorts. It can be done. We'll have the castle, the JD (still under construction) the market, the park, the fey forest, the temple of Ashura...... And homes for many of the RPGWW cast! (Working on finding/modding an appropriate Hyral castle too.)

Now the fun part, once all this is set, we can start filming.

And if YOU have a microphone and some guts.....we can add in our own voiceacting! (Take out the silly sims jibberish.)

We'll also need goofy scripts! (I can't do all of this myself, honestly.)

So, this is going to be a pretty huge project, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join the silliness?

<EZCODE>I'll need:<EZCODE>
Script writers
The sims is pretty comical in animation, so funny will likely work more than Drama. IF you have questions on what's possible, IM me!

<EZCODE>Voice Actors:<EZCODE>
Your chance to be all neat and shiney.

<EZCODE>Music composers:<EZCODE>
Theme song anyone? Jingle?

<EZCODE>Cast:<EZCODE>
This will change, often and alot. Mostly due to how much I know the character, know fairly well what they look like, memory, etc. If I didn't list your character...Don't get your feelings hurt. In fact, list them and we'll see how well I can make them, fit them into the neighborhood.

<EZCODE>The bad news:<EZCODE> There's a limited number of "Lots" therefore limited family spaces. So it's best if characters can be easily grouped into families, couples or Roomies. Also, children and teens can't exist alone. So keep that in mind for kiddo characters.

<EZCODE>Cast So Far: <EZCODE>
These are tentatively grouped into families to maximize our space.

Tymisonn's: Dae, Jazz, Jenna, Kodi, Hak, Ak (Finished for the most part. Need costume tweaking.)

Hakaril Silvar and Sirvix

King Charles, Aya, Ara, Ayra

Cardinal, Farida, Shakti,

Dia, Pink, Robert

Captain Pervy, Enlil

Dan, Stephan, Midoku

Deumm, Kamos

Amana, Elan

Annie Rose

Whisper, Wyrd, Dalma

Choark, Pia

Shan

Now, Let's hear it for more characters! Even if you think I'm fairly acquanted with the character, link me to as many photo references, and descriptions as possible. Even photographs of real people that they resemble. Detailed descrips of their outfits, otherwise I will use creative license. (I may still have to depending on what is possible.) For instance Armor is a bit hard, but I can give it a good college go.

More on what I'll need for various personalities. I will need you to assign point values for personalities, give me turn ons and offs, and aspirations. More on that later.

Stay tuned for screen caps! I'm currently finishing up furnishing Doma castle. (It even has a dungeon. I can't find TM's though.... :\)

So....uh.......we're in show biz, and shiznit?

EDIT!!!

<EZCODE>Image<EZCODE>

Peep Ms. Whisper.

<EZCODE>Image<EZCODE>

And Jazz. Looking far too serious. I'm working on getting the right amount of crazy clown lady into her look, and making her patchwork coat. :D So she's still in progress. Plus her skin is a bit too gray.

Edited by: <A>Vampire Jester Jinx</A> Image at: 7/26/06 18:26

Choark

Re: Rpgww: The Animated Series

Unread postby Choark » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:30 pm

=D My voice is here for you to command. I can't voice act at all though but.. It still maybe a laugh. I have fears of making choark more well spoken then everyone else though, or I would if I spoke well. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>

Nick Shogun

Endeavor!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:32 pm

AWUSOME. I have nothing to contribute, but I encourage this endeavor! <p><div style="text-align:center">
USE THE TANUKI SUIT, CHO. -DMSCV
</div></p>

Battle Accountant

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:51 pm

Sounds like fun. Lemme know if you need assistance else-how.

:D
BA

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:18 am

I demand Ninja Ned be involved, as his comical hijinx would allow for all sorts of clothing related fun-ness, I guess.

...I don't know how the game works :(

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:29 am

For some strange reason I keep waiting for someone to post:

"And my Axe!!"

Strange. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:37 pm

That's why I love you Cho.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:24 pm

Well, there's Sorune-look to the left of this post, and you have 'im. Also Sher, who I guess could be inanimate. :{

Sorune's home, if you care to include it, would be brick, with completely metal furnishings. And a huge garden. He'd have, like, hundreds of plants around his house.

There's also Kumo-who, in a pinch, could just be a kid with blue skin. Or perhaps Bill-the big, flamboyantly dressed Bard Orc. Who is very bishy.

Also Kali and Taki, the mental twins. Kali would be a blonde guardswoman-I'll leave the rest to you. And Taki would likely be wearing a stained T-shirt, drunk off his ass, and be a similarly blonde near-twin to Kali. The first is telekinetic, the other is simply psychic.

As far as contributions? Uhm. I guess I could help script-writing a bit. I'm trying to get better with that anyway. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:48 pm

Sorune could work, also, Bill could happen too. A bishy orc would not be that hard.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:12 am

Well, I know jack about Doma and I've RPed there all of twice, so although I consider myself a decent writer, I'm probably of little to no service in that regard. Plus none of my characters (I seem to have twice as many as I have actually RPed. Go figure.) are represented herein, so it's not like I'd be needed to help write for them.

I might be a decent voice, though. Who for, I can't say, what with being unfamiliar with the setting and the characters therein.

Also, Sims2 seems to have really stepped up the awesomeness on character models. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/29/06 11:12

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:43 pm

WEll they do give you complete facial custimization now, versus premade faces, and they made it where you can easily mod things.

:D The reason why those models look so nice is I downloaded more realistic skintones from some wonderful modders at http://www.modthesims2.com Great folks there!

Also I'll keep you in mind for when the project comes to a recording phase. You might be a good fill in for male parts! I've heard your voice and digs it muchly, it is downright groovified and welcome!

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:03 pm

I can provide my voice to the series, perhaps serve as a script writer, concept art, and storyboard sketcher... whatever teh Jinxy needs. That and of course add a character or two of mine to this, (most likely Ash and Christydia) if teh Lex would be ok with it.

Would need to know some more info of course, like what she wants from this series, what kind of direction she wants to take it, the general mood and attitude that the series will have (serious? semi-serious? all out goofy?), wether this will be based in the Main Gaera world or it's own little self-contained world, that kinda stuffs. Image <p>"I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed,
Made to feel miniscule,
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful.
The only thing you really know about me is...
...that's all you'll ever know"-- Slipknot "My Plague"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ashfanrico>Ash]&nbsp; Image at: 8/7/06 17:06

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:29 pm

Grah. Wish I could contribute to voice acting myself. Particularly since it's a career path I find myself interested in in the long run. Regardless, I can give details on what Kamos' personality traits would be in the Sims, as well as what, well, at least his room would look like, if needed. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:01 pm

Things are going smoothly And I've done a lot more character models and done quite a bit for the town itself.....

However, I've got the Mono. I feel like shit. I have been spending most of my time in bed, soooooo things are on a momentary pause guys.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:40 am

Hmn! Well, if nothing else, I can help out with the writing part. I'll IM you about stuff sometime tomorrow, if I see you online after I get back from work. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous