Even more art!

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Even more art!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:03 pm

Semi-new.

Had drawn these about two years ago, and somehow lost them, till yesterday. So they're not new to me. :P

-Ash, Miang, End, and Daniel-
-This was meant to basically bring together four of the more herocially-aligned characters in RPGWW, into one picture.

Tried to do it in "movie poster" or "comic book cover" style. Hopefully the characters can be easily recognized. 6_6

The guy in the background, to the right, is meant to be Cathare, my evil bastard necromancer villain... holding his book of incantations.

I'm still, even today, happy with how this turned out. Never had done something like this before.

-Shadow Spy Stuff-
-Another drawing that's been missing for just as long are these Shadow-Spy-related sketches.

-#1: Shadow Spy in Full: As stated, numerous times, the Shadow Spies are based off of the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. "Panicy" (though i doubt it's spelled right) is meant to describe how they usually are.

-#2: Shadow Spy in a corner: Was just an attempt to show how they look when hiding in their element, the shadows. <p>------------
"Look at you. You weren't even born! Your human mother coughed one day and you leaked out!" -Rorkannu, Nextwave #8</p>

Nick Shogun

Dead on.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:39 pm

Hahaha! Number 2 looks like "Shadow Spy hiding in a Christmas tree." I like those little guys. You got them dead on to the Heartless. I also like Ash in the top picture. Brooding, as usual. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous