Cho!

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Zemyla

Cho!

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:36 am

I have two requests for you.

First, I'd like you to send me links to your Flash games again so I can disassemble them, put them back together, and see how they work. (That's how I learn everything, from clockmaking to biology. I can't figure out why my cat has started ticking, though...)

Secondly, I have passed through the Door of Courage and ask for an art request: Draknaskigho. Drak is a young half-elven man with silver hair parted in the middle, blue-rimmed yellow eyes (think the corona of the sun during a solar eclipse), and a slender build. He typically wears red robes with golden trim. As for scene, he is probably working behind the counter at his magic item shop. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Choark

ZEM!

Unread postby Choark » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:43 am

1) I shall get right on it, though I'm not sure how well my Flash files will copy across considering they link directly to things on my hard drive. And if ya mean my exported sef files I'm afraid to say once exported you can't look into the coding of them. You may have to wait until I get back from work as I'm leaving in 10 minutes from this post.

2) You have asked!! Now shall come the wait to see if I do anything! BWA HA HA HA HA!! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>

Zemyla

Re: ZEM!

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:11 am

1. I have a program for disassembly of SWFs, as long as they aren't passworded (I think). <p>-----

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:29 am

The Game
My others are on Dev art account HERE <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:26 pm

A quick sketch for ya... May or may not come back too, may try again, may not! Live in the unknowing!! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:52 am

Yay! :D <p>-----

</span>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous