Super

For artistic creations in non-text format.
bunnygirle78

Super

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu May 25, 2006 8:58 pm

I was working with light direction, I’ve been working on the proper way to shade.

Let me know what you think about the shading and light source.

I want to see the Superman movie. <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>Edited by: bunnygirle78&nbsp; Image at: 5/25/06 20:59

Zemyla

Re: Super

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri May 26, 2006 1:55 pm

Hmm. Odd thing is that she doesn't look fluffy like she usually does. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or a function of your trying new things with light. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

bunnygirle78

Re: Super

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri May 26, 2006 10:31 pm

I was trying something diffrent, I actualy think she looks better with more fluf <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous