What have I been up to?

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Deeum

What have I been up to?

Unread postby Deeum » Mon May 01, 2006 5:18 pm

I've not posted in this forum in a coon's age. Suffice to say, I likely have alot to post. You've likely seen me post these if you have me friended on Deviant Art or Live Journal.

I should post here more often, or post to people more often. :(

The following set will need some explaining. Recently I've been toying with some ideas for 2nd Gen Deeum. Nothng special, just some hardcore character deveopleme--ahaha, okay, I keed. I just hacked her arm. No, Kopii is still not a part of Gaera, I just threw her in there for fun (and possibly to help chizzle an idea)
deeumarm1.jpg
deeumarm2.jpg
deeumarm3.jpg

Random pictures!

Jester Deeum
Chibi Kopii DM
Leah This was for Shan's birthday.
Lilly 1
Lilly 2
Sarah Cubi 1
Spob and Neb! FMA Upon Neb's request.
JOIN the Panda Army.
Jolene Paper Mario 2
Grimlin Girl This was for Neb!
Lara Gentz Upon Chris' request.
Random picture 1
Random picture 2

Aaand I think it's safe to stop here. It'll be too dang long if I post everything I've done since I came here last. for more, click this handy dandy link here. Or here. No, seriously, here. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: What have I been up to?

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon May 01, 2006 5:44 pm

Awesome stuff as always. I'm all curious about Second Gen Deeum now. It'd be neat to see her in play some time!

I also like the Spob and Neb there alot. Even without the pictures, I'd know who they were by their faces. =D <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon May 01, 2006 6:15 pm

Awesome works there Sarah. ^,^

keep up the good work. Image <p>"I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed,
Made to feel miniscule,
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful.
The only thing you really know about me is...
...that's all you'll ever know"-- Slipknot "My Plague"</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue May 02, 2006 10:20 am

Why did you not post your random sketches? The Extreme Turtle and Tareen melting brought a great big grin to my face. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue May 02, 2006 10:10 pm

Well, I did link the directory! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed May 03, 2006 11:30 am

Now I'm wondering who cut off her arm! Your art's really great, especially your armor designs (and Lily's facial expressions!).

One question though...who is Lara Gentz? The name reminds me of one of my older characters, Sara Gentz, though it's easy to tell they're totally not related. Creeeeepy coincidence though!

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Wed May 03, 2006 5:44 pm

Lara Gentz is one of Chris' characters from his 2nd Gen RP which is currently on hiatus.

In the set of pictures posted, Deeum's CLOEN hacked her arm. BUT, I'm still thinking of a way to have it happen in Geara. Perhaps I'll just say "IN THE WAR" or have it happen in Ayenee or sommat. I hardly RP anymore so this'll be kinda difficult. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous