His look has changed

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Shiranai

His look has changed

Unread postby Shiranai » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:44 am

Man, it's been so long since I've CGed at all. My drawing has even been scarce lately. Yes I'm aware it's full of flaws, but I'm surprised I did as well as I did.

Since photobucket is a douche, I'll just link to my deviantart page. Full-view it.
Shiranai.

He's uh...slightly more bishie now, I suppose. But still the same old Shi-kun. <p><div style="text-align:center">
Image</div></p>Edited by: Shiranai at: 3/23/06 1:54

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: His look has changed

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:48 am

... the perspective on the sword is screwed up.

Other than that, I love it. ^_^ <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:58 am

I commented on the DA page.

But yeah. Hot stuff. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Shiranai

Unread postby Shiranai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:46 am

So I see! Much thanks! It's nice that at least a couple people commented. I'm not one of those super-popular devarters as you can tell. But I don't submit much anyway. <p><div style="text-align:center">
Image</div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:48 am

I don't comment often, but when I do I scour DA and my friends' list and try to find something to say about everyone's. I really appreciate comments, so I try to make sure I hand them out whenever possible.

But yay! It's good to know you're on DA. I hadn't added you before, but I've gotcha now. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:19 pm

If that's a guy, what's with the bulge on his chest?

Anyways, nice work. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous