Dear Cho:

For artistic creations in non-text format.
pd Rydia

Dear Cho:

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:03 pm

Axe-girl
A deviation by ~fallout161 (© 2005-2006)

Seems like something you'd be interested in. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Choark

Re: Dear Cho:

Unread postby Choark » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:10 pm

*Gets out the check list and checks relivant points*

Cute girl: Check
Big eyes: Check
No/little nose: Check
Blush: Check
Large weapon: Check
Looks like they could rain death down upon there enemies and giggle sweetly afterwards: Check
Odd near impossible hair: Check
Stylist colouring: Check

*puts away check list*

Yes. Yes I do believe this is something I am interested in. Also I found HER in the gallery, which earns a lot of points with me indeed.

Thank you very much, again, Dia. You are a wonderful person and may loveable puppies and kitties fall softly from the sky from which you are under. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> <span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">HEROES DON'T NEED PANTS</span> </div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:20 pm

*tips hat* Pleased to please. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:09 pm

While on the subject of axe-girls, Cho, I assume you're already familiar with Presea? <p>--------
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:44 pm

Why yes I am and have the game she's in as well. Poor little cold emtionless thing. *Ruffles hair*

Also!
Linkuuu Lunk Love
by Bixby <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> <span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">HEROES DON'T NEED PANTS</span> </div></p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:12 pm

And now, something tangentially related to the subject at hand. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:56 am

Honly shit! MEEAAADDDD!!!!

Thanks Kelne, I shall treasure you linking this for a full day! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:21 pm

Wow, I am impressed by the first link. It kind of reminds me of Maple Story. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous