Random Spriteage

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Random Spriteage

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:34 pm

Been trying to get back in the groove of sprite editing once more. Since I enjoyed it so much. May or may not get back into comicing like before.

But anyway... here's some recent stuffs.

-Random Sheet of Sprites-
Some of my most recent edits.

-Left to Right: Choark's Warhammer, Choark holding said Warhammer, Choark gettin ready to use said Warhammer, Jak getting hit/taking damage (cuz the original sprite didn't look like the black mage was getting injured) and Jak getting ready to go on the attack. Then there's Jinx getting ready to attack as well, as there was no such sprite pose for her.
^These may or may not appear in a project idea of mine.

-Below That: Finally got off my ass and did some more Dai Rai sprites for the still alive RPGWW sidescrolling game (yeah it's still alive... just... going slow).

-The King is Dead----
OMG BLASPHEMOUS TREASON!!!!11

Inspired by MegaDeth's song "Kill the King." Was just bored and listening to music. >_> Nothing against Charles of course.

Nothing too special right now... just wanted to share some of this stuff with you all. Hope it don't suck too much. <p>"I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed,
Made to feel miniscule,
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful.
The only thing you really know about me is...
...that's all you'll ever know"-- Slipknot "My Plague"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ashfanrico>Ash]&nbsp; Image at: 2/19/06 5:16

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Random Spriteage

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:50 am

Poor Charles, just can't catch a break =[

...aside from, you know, his insides being broken open.

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous