I am a BAD person (requests being taken)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Vampire Jester Jinx

I am a BAD person (requests being taken)

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:51 am

I have noticed, I draw far too dang much of my own characters. Time to spread the art yo.

:D My specialities? Bish, and cute girls! Which means, challenge me! Sure, I'll still draw those if you want, but I'll be taking FIVE lucky people's requests and drawinating them.

Even if you think I know the character, please write a detailed descrip of them, and their clothing, and perhaps how you want the picture posed. Note also, don't put up a character that has shite loads of art, I want some less represented characters getting some love. And by love I mean fanart.

To be done ASAP:
BW <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:verdana;">*UPDATED*</span>
Xander
Draknaskigho*Will be done at some point if this is still the char zem wants.
Rodney
Bachita

To be done as I will: :o
KUROKU
Vasquez
Winfred
Rob Kliyy
Chartzanan Vharmfeldt
Nevareh Milligan
Rebekah Abrams
Bes

Stuff with *'s has had some work done!
Stuff with a (?) needs information. >:{

<span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:verdana;font-size:large;">Update</span>

See, the title warned you I was indeed a bad person. Once again I'm going to start working on these projects. But it will be very sporadically. I have one paid commission I need to finish first, and two other projects I want to get out of the way for good conscience sake. Then at a random order of what is interesting to me. I will start working on these.

IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST, add it. I'll list it above. If it strikes me. I'll draws it. But as this thread is over a year old, know that it may be awhile before your request is completed.

New submission rules:
Lesser drawn characters. One per person. Nothing I can't show my grandma. I may draw more than one person in an illustration, but they both can't be your characters. But that's pushing it. The idea will have to be hella tempting.

Act as if I do not know your character at all, even if I've rped with them ten million times. Give me a good descrip! References if you have them!

Several people were removed from the request list, because I haven't SEEN them in a year. On the board/chat/ or otherwise.

HOKAY. ACCEPTING REQUESTS NOW!

Edited by: Vampire Jester Jinx&nbsp; Image at: 11/12/05 9:56

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: I am a BAD person (requests being taken)

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:19 am

BW IS FIRST IN LINE, BITCHES!!

Anyway, as a part of my goal to have Caesar drawn by as many people as possible, I shall request that you draw two entirely different characters. One's a bish, and one's a cute girl! :D

Or maybe I'll just request another pic of Caesar...

Anyway, I'm all over this, but I gotta leave for work in like, five minutes, so I'll get with you via AIM or e-mail or something and work out the details. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:39 am

Choark was actually here first but decided not to ask for anything as there are more deserving people. =[

Though BW was not one of them! XP <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:00 pm

I'd like for you to draw a picture of Draknaskigho, which fits right in nicely with your bish area. Description coming later, as I have to leave.

EDIT: Here is the description! Drak, like many of my characters, is tall and thin! His eyes are blue, shading to gold in the middle, and his hair is silver, parted in the middle, and coming down to about his neck (if you watch SG-1, think of Daniel Jackson in seasons 1 and 2). He tends to wear a red robe with silver trim.

Do you need anything else? <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>Edited by: Zemyla&nbsp; Image at: 11/3/04 7:58 pm

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:36 pm

OMG. V is asking for fanart!

...Well, honestly, I hardly ever recieve fanart, and I am not one to ask. But since you are offering, I say why not! Either a pic of Xander or The Chancellor would be alright with me. And I don't want to rush you. You guys have no idea how rushing irritates me. ^_^+ So, take your time! Hell, the longer the better, in order to leave room for improvement. <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:21 pm

As I do not receive much fanart, I've decided I'm going to ask. And I realize my request breaks from your specialties, Lex, but so few of my characters fit into either.

Anyway, to the request - I'm going to request artwork of my longest-running character on this board, Rodney Meliamne.

Rodney is a longnose nezujin, or in other words, a rat-person ('longnose' refers to the fact that the shape of his skull is much like that of a rat, rather than the more human-like skull of a 'shortnose'), and a fairly tall one at that. In regards to his build... he's fairly skinny in the torso region (barely enough to prevent his ribs from showing), but his arms and legs have some muscle (I'm not sure how I can best describe 'some' in this context). And what about his coloration? He's an albino. In other words, I mean that he has white fur, and his eyes have pink irises and deep red pupils. (Not fully certain about exposed skin - if someone cares to help me, please do.)

Since I've mentioned fur, it covers most of his body (as is the case with most anthros, yes), with the exception of his hands, his feet, and his tail. And no, Rodney would not have extra tufts of fur on his head that would resemble hair. As for his tail, it's whip-like, and if it were hanging straight down, it would reach to about three-quarters of the way down his leg.

Now, to his clothing. I see two possibilities here, and I leave it to you to decide which one you want. One of them is a black suit of studded leather armor that would, on its own, cover all but his hands, feet, head, and tail; in this case Rodney would also wear black gloves and boots. The only detail I know for certain on the gloves and boots is that they'd both be inexpensive. The other possibility for Rodney's clothing would be a pair of gray, knee-length shorts and a blue shirt that's had its sleeves torn off.

As for his pose..... again, two possibilities. The first one would have Rodney leaned up against a wall, peeking around a corner; in this case have him holding a sabre (I'm referring to the old military sabres here; I probably can get a picture if need be), and a low-quality one at that, in his right hand. The other possible pose would be of him resting on his back, his arms stretched to the sides and his feet near a body of water.

If you want me to clean up the description so that it's easier to properly follow, let me know - I feel like I wrote it in a somewhat confusing manner. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;"><br /><br />=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"<br />
View my online journal here.<br />Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here.<br /> And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: ...

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:14 pm

KUROKU.

Kuroku is a six or seven year old girl. She's typically short in height for such an age. She has swishy, gentle brown hair. She wears a monkey hat (complete with ears) and a monkey tail. The rest of her outfit is some sort of maid's uniform. Oh, and she has an Infinity emblem on the center of her dress.

Her face is... well... adorable, wai! She always bears a big, friendly smile! Her eyes are big, green, and sparkly. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Bebi Vegita: I made everyone into glorious Tsufurujin, but you're the exception, damned Saiyajin. You're going to be killed by my hands!
Goku: I like that better! I'd rather die than be your servant.
Bebi Vegita: Then, DIE!!</span></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=crawlingreshiki>Crawling] at: 11/5/04 9:52 pm

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:22 pm

is there still space? if so, would you accept one of my 'out side RPGWW' characters?, you know i don't RP anymore.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

:D

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:28 am

Vasquez is a duck. He likes bread, but doesn't like water. He also likes the park where he lives, and the people that go there, because they give him bread. And sometimes crackers! ^_^

He's mainly green and brown in terms of feather coloration, but his underside is white. Black bill and legs, and brown eyes. About a foot tall. Pose: I'll leave that up to you, should he be chosen. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: :D

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:26 am

www.deviantart.com/deviation/11994302/

XANDER FANART COMPLETED. PRAISE ME.

as far as the rest of the art, the first five I'll do first and in the order I please. From there on, i'll do them in order posted (MAYBE)

Gluglu: Sure! <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:32 am

Praise is being given. FEED ME! <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:45 am

Awesome picture, Lex.

I am not requesting art, well sort of, but not for me! Do Vasquez! (Idran's request!) Because you can't beat ducks.

Oh, and don't mind the duck next to me that's holding a knife to my neck. He's. . .uh, ya know, just giving me a massage.

Mr Duck: ~_~ *moves the knife closer to Molo's neck* <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:43 am

>:P Also, what is it with bish having silver hair eh? *Working on Drak currently*

Also ZEM: is he a mage? What's his personality like? If a mage, what sort of magic does he tend to do? Any personality quirks? :D This way I can do happy fun posing. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 11/4/04 8:48 am

GC130A

:D :D :D

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:26 pm

I tempt you with a Winfred, who is bishy enough to suit his needs!

He is of average height, fairly slim, clean-shaven, blue eyes, and long blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Clothing can be however you desire, though usually pretty ordinary fare.

Some Suggestions (Note that these are only suggestions. Anything you come up with would likely blow all these away. ._.):

Wench Winfred: Yes, he can look like a woman. With the proper makeup and accessories, he can look like a damn sexy one! <3~

Scared Shitless: If you feel up to a double picture, you could have Jazz scaring him senseless, as she likes doing that and it would be amusing. :D

Mech Mechanic: Working on some type of mechanical gear, especially mecha! Would have a normal set of tools and jeans and T-shirt, and would likely end up all dirty and greasy.

Bishy Bastard: Like a normal picture, but with illusory sparkles all around and him filled with smarm.

Shinra Shounen: A cosplay of Rufus from Final Fantasy VII. I can hook you up with several reference pictures, but more can be obtained with a Google image search for "Rufus FFVII". Because that's where I'd get them from anyway.

Made Man: Suit, trenchcoat and fedora, crossing his legs and leaning against a wall while assorted minions beat someone up in the background. Or the same, sans minions and beatings.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 11/19/04 12:00 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:51 pm

I request Lil' Rob Kliyy, an alternate version of Robert I created for use in the Bootcamp. =0 Scene, pose, composition, whatever--you decide! Ifn' ye feel up t'obliging, that is.

<small>Robert "Lil' Rob" Kliyy, III

About Rob:<ul>Tall, wiry, and tattooed, Rob tops it all off with a mop of mud-brown scruffy hair and grey eyes. He always enjoys a good fight, physical or intellectual--even if his typical arguing style is to try to run his opponent out of breath. Rob really couldn't say what system he was born in, let alone anything more detailed than that; Robert the Second insisted upon custody of his son. Mayra, Rob's mother, knew better than to argue.

Due to the influence of his father, Rob is fairly laid back about the whole "law" thing, unless it effects him directly or through others. He's not quite as into exploiting the weaknesses in the systems as his dad is, but he makes sure to have the money--one way or another--to fund what he really enjoys doing: wandering aimlessly, and keeping an eye out for homeless animals. He also wouldn't mind running into his mother, who stopped contacting his father--and by association, him--when he was young. Unfortunately, he hasn't got her last name, and his father isn't very forthcoming. This is, perhaps, one of the reasons why Rob doesn't completely follow in his father's footsteps.

His wandering ways is what brought him to Enochus Three at such an inconvenient time. He is quite displeased about not being able to roam about freely, let me tell you. Another fear chills him...what about the pets? With all this rowdiness, all sorts of things could happen to them...they could be made hungry due to theft, stolen from loving homes due to value, or worse--made homeless due to the murder of those that take care of them.</ul>
Cliches:<ul>Space Biker (4)

<ul>Yeah, you heard me. Lil' Rob's daddy got him his "bike"...a small, junked out, and heavily vandalized ship. A highly stylized, vicious-looking dog is painted along the side near the front, and the ship is cristened the...Wiff. After his most beloved pet mutt. Inside there are several pictures of the dog in question to be found, as well as other pets Robert has fostered (but never owned--he has been loyal to Wiff's memory ever since) throughout his life. Otherwise, the inside of the ship is cluttered if mostly clean, and free of small objects. Dog fur and other such 'sheddings' is to be found around and about the Wiff.</ul>
Likes His Gun (3)

<ul>Rob likes his gun--to his credit, he's fairly good with it, too. A Middith model 44, an oldie but goodie from the Gaera system. He always did like that place, and the gun's served him well. Acquired legally, usually used legally.

However.

He uses custom bullets--they are decorated with the images of dogs. Why these are even sold is beyond most people, but well...novelty everything sells. Anyhow, aside from that, the bullets are your typical "Ow @#%$! (In the FYUCHAR!)" variety.

Surprisingly, the gun itself is not named anything canine-related--it is named Mayra.</ul>
Brawler (2)

<ul>Did I mention he likes to fight? Well, he may have picked up a few things...</ul>
Argumentative Bastard (2)

<ul>...like the fact that many people give up an argument if you just keep at it.</ul>
Freestyle Poet (1)
<ul>Due to a romantic jaunt with one of the ladies who worked at a critter shelter at a planet he stopped by, Rob is an amateur freestyle poet.</ul></ul>Hook:<ul>He likes critters. A lot. Especially dogs. He likes to pet them, scratch them, talk to them, feed them, play with them, and try to find them good homes. His tattoos are all related to this obsession. Also, this is the only topic over which he can argue capably.</ul></ul></small> <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 11/4/04 2:56 pm

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:21 pm

cool! so here is one on my character that i cant get a good drawing of...
linkie!

descriptive stuff:
her name is Bachita, she is a witch apprentice and can do ice based magic(i bet you saw that one coming), she isnt very emotive but cares a lot for her friends and family, she also is very responsible and is usually getting everyone out of trouble.
we're not supposed to see her eyes, by the way and her hair is dyed blue, not natural.

i hope thats good enough and thanks in advance.
and you can request whatever from me! <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:21 pm

Lex: Yes, he is a mage. He also owns a shop where magic items are bought and sold. He was the focus of a prophecy when he was young, so he tends to dislike people who claim to predict the future. He likes to be in control of things a lot of the time. His magics include Air, Dark, Earth, Holy, Illusion, Spatial, and Water magic, and he's working on learning how to enchant items himself. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:55 pm

I know I have no right to request anything, as I have a thread of my own that I haven't gotten to (and you requested something there to boot!)... but please? *puppy eyes*
Kael, maybe? I like using Serra and they're kind of a matched set sometimes... but I myself have never drawn him.

Andrekael Mettelea:
Male, obviously. Medium build, and not particularily tall. Black t-shirt and pants (somewhat baggy but not really) underneath a tan trench/lab coat thing. It's somewhere in between. Mid-back length black hair, usually in a low ponytail. Amber eyes. Dual-wields two katanas (though they're very cheap looking). He's of a fairly calm temperament and usually doesn't show much on his face. I haven't decided on footwear, but barefoot would be good.

Ah! Also, if you've ever seen the anime Mouse he looks rather like the main character (name escapes me at the moment).

^_^
<p>

People don't go there anymore. It's too crowded.
-Yogi Bera
</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:18 pm

Wah, bishy Xander! He reminds me of Irvine from FF8, though in a good way. The Amana wanted poster also amuses me far too much. =3

ALSO! Dia-dia wins for best descrip EVAR. *gwomps*

...and 'cuz I'm a bad person, I also have a request. >.> <.<

Chartzanan Vharmfeldt: A quite short daemoness with violet skin. Her long, glossy black hair is completely straight, reaching down to her bum, only slightly above her tail. Her eyes are a golden color, and she has short, pearly white horns. Her tail is long and smooth, being about the same as the rest of her skin; no scales or spikes, and still that purple color! Her clothing is more modern than medieval, and her favorite outfit consists of a pair of torn, slashed jeans and a short-sleeved black button up shirt, usually with the top few buttons undone. She also has small fangs.

Personality-wise... she's open, she's friendly, she's quite upbeat, and she's affectionate and amiable enough to strike up conversations with complete strangers and fluff heads and hair! She is quite amused whenever she discomfits a shy person, and takes it upon herself to knock them oh so slightly MORE off balance. Think of her as a friendly sadist. =D

I'd like to see what nifty poses or outfits you could put on her, if you draw her, but otherwise... there are a lot of poses she's do. Sitting backwards on a chair (sitting while having her legs stretched about the backrest), sprawling along a bench, blowing bubbles, whatever. She does lots of things.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:19 pm

It's actually a character sheet. :P I'm looking forward to when the RP starts. <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:20 pm

Ooh, these are neat. If the Lex does not mind, I submit the following request.

---

Name: Rebekah Abrams

Physical Appearance: An attractive young black woman, with light brown skin. Deep brown eyes, and very short, dark brown hair.

Height: Undecided. Average, slightly tall, maybe?

Build: Somewhat athletic, what with being a military lady and all. Go mech pilots!

Pose: Rebekah chilling out in nighttime clothes, consisting of a tank top and shorts. Sitting crosslegged, cooking something delicious in her mysterious crockpot/slowcooker that she has in her quarters.

---

Feel free to take any other liberties that you please, should you do this. If not, s'cool. Either way, groovy job thus far. <p>

*Megaman sounds like a little girl*-Uncle Pervy, on the Voice Acting in MM8

"Well, we've made it to Leeds without being robbed or violated. We win at time traveling!" - Shelley, Scary-Go-Round</p>Edited by: NebulaQueen at: 11/4/04 11:21 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:03 am

DIVINGTON.

I GIVE YOU YOUR RAT....who is CONVENIANTLY NAMED RODNEY.

...there is a childrens book named rodney rat by the way. He can't say his r's. He says W. Wodney Wat.

.....at any rate.

www.deviantart.com/deviation/12020414/ <p><div style="text-align:center">

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:15 am

Can I ask you for Nevareh Milligan?

She has two forms- one is older than the other since time as elapsed since then.

Nevareh, Circa "The Baron Breakdown"-
Tall but not overly so female human with long brown hair. Caucasian, with green eyes and extremely striking features. Tends to dress comfortably though not necessarily very well, usually in earthtones, a loose blouse, and pants. Screams "I just wanna have fun." Usually found with a bottle of something alcoholic, and is probably in the process of seducing, taunting, or stealing from someone while at least mildly inebriated. She is the kind that won't back down from a dare and would do pretty much anything that strikes her fancy.

Nevareh Milligan, circa Gaera Main-
Tall but not overly so female human with long brown hair. Caucasian, with green eyes and extremely striking features. Tends to dress very well (though usually more like a very well-dressed guy than a well-dressed girl). Royal blues and purples, nice, cool, winter or autumn colors and shades. Screams elegant. Carries a pistol and usually looks either seductive or taunting- or both at the same time. She likes to play with people and tends to smirk. More polite society than she was in earlier years. <p>[---------------------------]
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:24 am

Holy fuck that's awesome.

...I would say more, but am left speechless. That or I really have nothing to add.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:07 am

WAT! ^o^

First time I could process the thought of a good-looking male rat anthro. Mm, nifty. And the shading and all IS spiff. As always, the Lex is neato.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:36 am

;_; I can't help it. I bish everything I draw.
<p><div style="text-align:center">

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:55 am

That picture screams "I'm not left handed either."

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:06 am

O.o eh?

I get art from Gluglu? Awesome! ...Hmm....I'll play into your love of catgirls!

Pure! A catgirl with white hair, blue skin, paws, ears and tail, she usually wears frilly things, and a bow. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Willy Shakespeare</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 11/5/04 8:21 am

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:26 am

Clearly Lex needs to see "The Princess Bride."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:26 am

*amused by the reference*

Yay! Pure Pure Pure!

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:11 pm

Lex owns that. But she doesn't get it. >:{{{{ *is saddened* <p><div style="text-align:center">

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:17 pm

Dread Pirate vs Spaniard scene.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:10 pm

although i've seen Pure, can i get a reference pic? just to not screw it up... <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:18 pm

I have just noticed I am currently sitting at 91 works of fanart on the site. With the new two, 93. nVn I SHALL CONTINUE THIS RAMPAGE OF ART UNTIL I SOAR PAST 100! <p><div style="text-align:center">

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:23 pm

Gooo~ Lexy!

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:20 pm

Great Googley-Moogley! <p>[---------------------------]
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:05 pm

ok, i did your pic, so
here is pure
because i just could not wait longer.
it may take some time to load, if it fails i'll up load it to deviant art in a couple of minutes.

i think it is not perfect, just tell me if you want me to make a better one. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:12 pm

All the pictures in this thread each souls!

Soul eaters I call them!

Which means they are overly cute or bishy. Even Glu-Glus addition! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:32 pm

You're damn right. That picture of Pure rocks my socks. It's perfect Glu Glu. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it. Very very much. <p><div style="text-align:center">

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:37 pm

glad you like it! <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Next

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous