I am a BAD person (requests being taken)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: :D

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:17 am

Sorry for the delay Kiddos, I've been in bed for a solid two days drooling like a zombie and sleeping alternately. Lex has been muchly sick. I'll be on these as soon as I'm caught up with schoolwork. Currently working on Drak. His linework is half done. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

pd Rydia

Re: :D

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:36 am

*huggles Lex* Take your time. You aren't obligated to do anything for us, it's your choice you know. =P <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

GC130A

=/

Unread postby GC130A » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:23 pm

Indeed. And between a more well Lex and more fanart, we'll take a weller Lex anyday. XP

biscuits

Draw my picture, biatch!

Unread postby biscuits » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:48 pm

Yo, homie g dawg. I want a picture, foshizzle mynizzle. It's gotta be an elf...a blonde one....with really big titties!

Also, don't forget my jewish dork-man with the computer twirling.

Peace out,
Biscuits!

Edit: Go back to your home planet OF STUPID, HO. >.> WE want none of your crazy talk here. If you want a big breasted elf you can draw one yo'self, hootch. I mean, :D Hello my best friend who I love, WAIT IN LINE MAGGORT.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 11/10/04 2:50 pm

ikozaedro

Re: Draw my picture, biatch!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:26 pm

take your time, nothing good ever comes from rushing the artist. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

SALSAlys

*dances*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:41 pm

Go Lexy! Go go go!

AND ALSO!

Lurkers make me mourn. Or at least rude ones. BAZAMN.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: *dances*

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:20 am

That was actually my best friend who was sitting next to me in the computer lab. She was being a giant dork (Tentacle) monster. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.

The Great Nevareh

Re: *dances*

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:32 am

I shall be doing the psychic waves that enable the more speedy recovery of the Lex with the side-effect of amplified dorkiness on the part of friends!
Psychic Wave Commence Beginning! <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Biscuits

a lurker, I am not, Yes you are dumbass.

Unread postby Biscuits » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:08 pm

I'm no luker, I'm jesters (not -lex) bitch. OH YEAH! FOSHIZZLE!!! Isn't that the STUPIDEST word in the universe?????

<span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">
:D I WILL CLAIM MY OWN BITCHES THANKS. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.</span> -The almighty GOD MODDING Lex.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 11/11/04 4:33 pm

Choark

Re: a lurker, I am not

Unread postby Choark » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:22 pm

No. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:56 pm

Now would be a good time for you to stop talking.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:57 pm

Now I go from mourning to an odd 'snrk'ing noise!

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:15 pm

>.> At least get a real account Tara so we can mock you in earnest. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:30 pm

www.deviantart.com/view/12339724/

BACHITA FOR GLUGLU~

>.> Sorry for the slowness, homework is flooding me.

And Drak is proving quite the pain in the ass. *RAMPAGES* I'm so effin' determined to kick that pictures ass. It WILL be the next turned out. <p><div style="text-align:center">

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:26 pm

you're so awesome! i just cant say exactly how much i like it.

come on! i'll draw you another pic, so tell me what to do,meow!

by the way: my comment on DA isnt showing, it should appear soon. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>Edited by: ikozaedro&nbsp; Image at: 11/15/04 11:36 pm

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:40 am

*gives Lex a T-shirt that reads "PRAISE ME!" on it.*

Only cause you deserve it mind you.

Edit of awesome: You're damn right I do. >_>............PINK!

Re-edit:
No real blue here! Only

<span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:verdana;font-size:xx-large;">PINKED BLUE!!</span> <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 11/19/04 1:01 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:16 am

YAY I AM PRAISED. PRAISE IS YUMMY! n_n Thanks Glu-Glu. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Nick Shogun

??!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:04 pm

When did you come to be a fockin' amazing artist, Lex? I never realized. Fantastic. <p>---

</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: ??!

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:26 pm

:D While you were lurking......I drew..ALOT. >.> Yep that's all.

*soaks up praise like a sponge, a pink sponge.....OF AWESOME* <p><div style="text-align:center">

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:47 pm

now you got a title there 'pink praise sponge....OF AWESOME!' <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:23 pm

Luvverly. n_n

I'm afraid that's all I can say, 'cuz the Lex rawks that much. =D;;

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:52 am

Gimme a decent descrip of Molo's looks and I will most definately add it to the "To Do" pile.

Also BW and I need to talk a little more about his request so I can get to work on that. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Willy Shakespeare</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 11/17/04 6:55 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:37 am

Dear Miss Lexington!

I'd do this myself, but I don't have a scanner to scan it with. In any case, no sweat if you're super busy, BUT, considering how you were the one who came up with the clothes, I figured it'd be only fair if I asked you to draw it:

Molo in his winter threads. IM me if you are in need of reference materials; I'd link 'em here but RPGWW is down for me right now. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:57 pm

im not worthy, but anyway Amana is here.
i really think i can do better, for some reason i just dont feel right with this one, also, i cant draw spoons.
so, if you want a better one, just let me know, i'll try to do it better.

and im still not worthy! <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:58 pm

This is a VERY old picture circa 2001 that I drew of Molo.

I would link Cho's art, which is much better, but all his stuff on the RPGWW site is down, and he's not on AIM right now to send it to me. But that picture, plus the much better face-pic of Molo which is my avatar right now. . .that should give you a good visual.

He's five feet tall, has a childish face, his body isn't skinny, it's just child-like and compact. He has pointed ears that are much longer than in the picture up there, (and finned) because I hadn't full figured out sushijin mechanics at the time. Anyway, hopefully I will get a hold of Choark soon and update his picture of Molo, which is much better! Hope this helps. <p>---------------

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:48 am

*sneaks off* <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:49 am

Sorry Dia! Thou was not available at the time. Will do next time.

And Choark!!! Infinite thanks!!

I forgot to note: Fdeth drew a badass picture of Molo as well. However it's too bad-ass to be cute. Just for the record, though, I'd mention it. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/18/04 3:54 am

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:23 am

People need to let me know when things on the site aren't working, so I can fix it. :( <p>
</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:23 am

You can, however, post it somewhere that I can get to more easily than hidden under 60 or so posts in a thread I may or may not be reading. :þ <p>
</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:48 am

Well I got bored at work and didn't have Drak to work on nor BW to ask questions to, So I drew KUROKU!

www.deviantart.com/view/12438085/

Came out alright. Not crazy about the eyes. But I love all the little details! <p><div style="text-align:center">

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:32 pm

Zounds! I am amazed, astounded and in awe.

It's very detailed and spifferific, and looks like you put a lot of work into it. Which, of course, you did. Keep it up!

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:23 pm

Wow. That is just cool. I like the little detailed parts that you got right.

Now, all we need to do is pester End to play her in a CI. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:28 am

Wow. It's like a mix between DiGi Charat style and realistic style, which combines into the sum total known as awesome. The monkey hat looks just right, the maid's uniform is cute, and the banana barett... yeah. Great. Just great stuff. <3 Thanks very much, Lex! <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Dark Tales - from the Lost Soul: Site coming soon...</span></p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:06 pm

I don't know who that person is, but it's very well-done, Lex. The hair especially stuck out to me as really detailed!!! Great stuff indeed. <p>---------------

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:49 pm

Kuroku is one of my characters, Molo, as I'm sure you guessed! She's only appeared in a fic thus far, though... <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Dark Tales - from the Lost Soul: Site coming soon...</span></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:55 pm

Starting up on this again. :D <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:28 pm

Can I have what I begged you for forever ago? <p>[---------------------------]
-Mao Tse-Tung

-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:09 am

OK. I've been pointed here, and I'll see if I can't work up something for ya fine drawing talents!

It's been bugging me recently that I don't can't really give people a better description of Bes, who I've only seriously begun using recently. For time's sake I've always just tried to spit out somehting short for people to have a basic idea of him in their heads. ... Soooo...

He's a medium tall guy, somewhere around five feet nine inches? Something like that. In his early 20s. He has long-ish frizzy brown hair with a kind of wave to it. It doesn't style well or look particularly good, so he just tries to keep it out of his face with a red head band. Light blue eyes, sort of round nose and rounded chin: There's still a point, but it's not very pronounced, and has a tiny cleft. He's a heavier muscular build, which makes him look slightly stocky due to his height.

He wears a steel breast plate and a set of red-lined steel pauldrons (the shoulder bits of fun!), which leaves his stomach exposed. Under this he wears a red t-shirt, tucking into a pair of black pants. Night thick leather belt at the waist, with a short sword hanging on his hip. I even kind of have a sword in mind, and I'll hunt up a picture of it to put at the bottom of the thread. He also has a stylish looking pair of arm guards, steel-scale plated things... Not sure how to describe them better. They're painted red, and attach to his arms with a pair of small leather belts. He wears black fore-arm sleeves under these to prevent chaffing! I'll see if I can't do some kind of concept picture for these later if you like. Footwear! Just a standard looking pair of leather boots, split down the front with laces from the ankle on up, and fold over tops. ... And I forgot it in here somewhere, but he usually has a shield strapped to his back. ... Somehow. This is just a nice looking small Kite shield. That is to say... Link's Shield, but instead of all the Hylian stuff, Just a black outline with a red inside. No symbols for now.

Pose! What I'd prefer is something where he's sort of dynamically half-facing the picture viewer, sword in one hand and shield in the other, his expression sort of "devil may care", reckless grin. Thing. Because it feels right for him.

However, I'm also open to anything that you think would look better or work better.

PITSHURE(S)!

That one in the middle. It's not liable to work in real life, but dammit I like how it looks. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:06 am

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED HERE! Much joy and happiness for the Lex if/when she can get to me. Thanks!

Warren Kane
About average height with medium-long, shaggy, bright-red hair and brilliant green eyes, as well as thickish but extremely discrete eyebrows. Thin-boned features, definite cheekbones, smallish nose, mouth usually forming a grin or full-blown smile when not chewing on the end of a pencil or something of the like in thought. He's lean, lanky and looks to be in his late twenties.

If he's posing at all, it's either experimenting with something, looking at something closely, riding around on his Crisis Orb, or in the process of enacting some kind of complicated magical process in his laboratory/workshop. If someone were to take a picture of him, he'd probably be doing something else in the meantime.

What he wears: You can find him dressed head-to-toe, periodically in some kind of leathern protective gear that's covered in splotches, the apron/shirt/whatever he's wearing on his torso having "FLAMMABLE" emblazoned on the front across his chest. He is almost always wearing some kind of either extremely expensive-looking equipment or hobo-esque fingerless gloves on his hands (usually both). He's usually sporting loose, baggy pants that are cinched at the waist, the knees (for some kneepads. He falls a lot), and the shoes- he's fond of work boots with steel toes since they tend to last longer than a couple of days on his feet and he doesn't have to worry about accidentally crushing his toes when he drops something heavy.

Anywhere you have Warren Kane, you have a bunch of widgets and doodads that he carries around with him. It's either a utility belt covered in tools (when in public), a small nimbus of magical devices floating around his person (in his workshop), or maybe it's just his Crisis Orb (which he takes everywhere) floating nearby chained to his belt.

About the Crisis Orb: Imagine a bit crystal ball. Now fit the two poles with fittings that allow it to be chained/tied to stuff. There you go! It floats around, somewhat randomly when unattended. <p>[---------------------------]
-Mao Tse-Tung

-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:02 pm

Kumo. Lex knows very well who he is.

Three foot tall Moogle, wearing the robes of a White Mage...though they cut off at his knees. His fur is blue-white, and he's got the cute red bobble thing of Moogles everywhere. His fur's a little poofy, to boot. And black eyes.

Pose? Probably either being hugged to death by someone for being too cute, or in the middle of a dance. With sparklies nearby him. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">ImageImage</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Proud NaNoWriMo-er, and sick, sick photoshop user! =D</div></p>

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous