Some Black Mage clothing design...

For artistic creations in non-text format.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Some Black Mage clothing design...

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:58 am

So yeah, I was playing FFTactics Advance (yeah, I know, best game ever) and I was thinking, "This game rocks enough to make me want to make my own guild, how cool isn't that?" (actually, that's not really what I thought, but bear with me) and thus I set out to actually make some original characters. For everyone who knows me, this is a strange thing indeed for I lack all forms of creativity.

So thus, this is the first result of my plan, a design of what the clans' black mage is wearing.

www.deviantart.com/view/24859242/

Oh, and his names' Thomas. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Christian Cordeus - Shamelessly stealing school supplies since 1993.</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Some Black Mage clothing design...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:37 pm

*steals that vest* <.< <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Zemyla

Re: Some Black Mage clothing design...

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:11 pm

I did much the same thing, only without the artwork coolness. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Nick Shogun

Chicken in egg!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:29 pm

Whoa! You have a great talent for designing clothing. All I've ever designed is a t-shirt. <p><div style="text-align:center">
www.livejournal.com/users/jankenpo/
Jan-Ken-Po, an Online Webcomic. Updated spontaneously, and without notice!
</div></p>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Chicken in egg!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:16 pm

Thanks for the commentaries. ^^ There's a lot of stuff there I'm thinking of redoing (the vest stays though, I lurvs it myself :p) and these were all just quick sketches to get a good overview of them. ^^; <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Christian Cordeus - Shamelessly stealing school supplies since 1993.</div></p>

Nick Shogun

Name that NPC!~!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:13 am

Now, draw a kickass pair of boots. Boots are impossible to design! <p><div style="text-align:center">
www.livejournal.com/users/jankenpo/
Jan-Ken-Po, an Online Webcomic. Updated spontaneously, and without notice!
</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous