People you may know

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

People you may know

Unread postby Kai » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 pm

These are digital photos of a few of my sketches. The only one whose quality I can guarantee is Quinn. Hers came out pretty well. I'll probably replace these with actual scans when it becomes possible.

Tassi, Darin, and Pele

Eve

Quinn

<p>-------------------------
TheGreatNevareh (Virgil): I'm safe, don't worry. His hot pants are what got me interested in this whole scenario.</p>Edited by: Kai&nbsp; Image at: 8/8/05 21:33

The Great Nevareh

Re: People you may know

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:59 pm

I'm going to have to charge you for using that quote. Specifically, you're going to have to sketch the scene where that happened. How does THAT sound?

Also:

Having never met any of the characters, I can't comment particularly well on the artwork, though I'm not very partial to the style of "I HAVE ONE EYE!" which indicates that the subjects are facing sideways. Nice proportions, though. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:08 pm

I could probably sketch that scene, actually. It would be entertaining.

Also, I'm sorry you don't like people in profile. But sometimes it's the best way to show people talking to each other. <p>-------------------------
TheGreatNevareh (Virgil): I'm safe, don't worry. His hot pants are what got me interested in this whole scenario.</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:38 pm

Finally, DA loads NORMALLY for me.
I admire anyone who's able to use real media for shading and such. Moreso with pen and pencil.

First piece:
I adore the man's(?) wings. They look well done
Though, in how they're standing.. it looks like they're kind of stiff. I can't place my finger on why. Still great in anycase.

Second:
It's too small for a decent critque. But I have to say.. I love the style in it. It's the sort you see in story book chapters.. if that makes any sense.

Third:
This. THIS is my favorite one. And as soon as I finish posting this, that sumbitch gets faved.
Her face, body portions, and .. if I may? Her rump looks GREAT. The shading is well done as you've proved time and time again.

It's VERY nice to see non-anime art around here. I said it before, I know. But it needed to be said again. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:10 pm

Quote:
Her rump looks GREAT.

Quinn would be deeply pleased to hear that. It's very important to her. (Actually, one of the guys living here helped me out with the ass. I needed second opinions as I went.) <p>-------------------------
TheGreatNevareh (Virgil): I'm safe, don't worry. His hot pants are what got me interested in this whole scenario.</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous