Run for the hills, Xaq's doing fanart again.

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Will Rennar

Run for the hills, Xaq's doing fanart again.

Unread postby Will Rennar » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:12 am

And there's no TCG involvement this time! *looks out window for signs of the 4 Horsemen or 3 Amigos*

NOTE TO DM: This isn't for that contest you're doing.
NOTE TO EVERYONE: Look at it already, ya dern brats! :{
<p>This has been your daily interrupted moment of Zen.</p>

Zemyla

Re: Run for the hills, Xaq's doing fanart again.

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:35 pm

And one of the sponsored links is "Find Local Sex Offenders". Is there something you aren't telling us, Xaq?

Anyways, nice art, though it's difficult to see much. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous