Uhh...yeah. It's me. Yawn.

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Will Rennar

Uhh...yeah. It's me. Yawn.

Unread postby Will Rennar » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:18 pm

Just click it, dambit. <p>This has been your daily interrupted moment of Zen.</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: Uhh...yeah. It's me. Yawn.

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:36 pm

I love the sword design and drawing. The costume is fairly neat. The face looks slightly flat next to everything else, but that seems to be your current style for faces. o.o Bwee.

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:07 pm

Looks pretty good, although it looks like that sword would break fairly easily if you hit it against anything. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:33 pm

The character in the picture looks ridiculously annoyed and also very female despite lack of breasts. The upper/lower body proportions are off unless your legs honestly make up 2/3 of your body, and I have a bit of trouble discerning where one object stops and another one starts due to your style of line.

Still, my work sucks, so I shouldn't talk. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:35 pm

The annoyance would be from the fact that I drew this during the flights home. Between leaving my parents and spending practically an entire day either on a plane or in an airport, suffice to say I was mildly peeved.

As for the female look, 2 reasons for that:
1) 90% of the characters I draw anymore are female, so drawing anything that looks primarily male's a bit tricky for me anymore.
2) Wilren = slightly confused about gender inside of head.

The legs don't start at that belt...the reason that it's hoisted up so high that the BOTTOM tip is covering the crotch area is.........well, okay, that one I have to admit I just plain fucked up. I was kinda cranky and kinda tired at the time. <p>This has been your daily interrupted moment of Zen.</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous