A request, of sorts...

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

A request, of sorts...

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:32 pm

Well, as many of you know, I've had this avatar for a hell of a long time. I've been keeping my eye out for a new one that would be good, but I think I'm going to stick with one of my characters for it. The problem, of course, is that I have no artistic ability and don't feel like altering something from RPG Maker again.

Thus! I am looking for someone who can set down on paper the fearsome (or sheepishly grinning, your choice) visage of Telerak Zekail, Pyral of the Order of Fire for me.

He's 20 years old, 5'11" and 220 rather muscular pounds. His hair is dark brown, and meticulously spiked, with thin pieces of gold wire coiled around the spikes at random. He's good-looking - some girls would even venture to call him "handsome", except then they'd never get rid of him. One ear is pierced in two places (lobe and cartilage) with very small rings. He doesn't actually have organized facial hair, but sometimes he forgets to shave, so he probably should be drawn with some sort of advanced five-o'clock shadow if possible. If his shoulders or anything are shown, he should be wearing platemail with stylized lion silhouettes (the one on this tapestry design, except red) on the shoulder plates and a small pendant with the same lion symbol in gold. He carries his bastard sword on his back, so it would likely be seen behind his shoulder in the picture.

Whoever does this for me is hereby the coolest person ever.

EVER. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>Edited by: SpleenInfinity13&nbsp; Image at: 6/28/05 21:27

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Re: A request, of sorts...

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:06 pm

I took a few liberties with some of the details but I think it's for the better.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:12 pm

GENIUS. <p>---------------------------

ReakoSomner: regardless, I was poor, and in need of diamonds</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:29 pm

Flip flops for the win! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:34 pm

His face looks like a sesame street muppet...This makes me happy. And the early 90's designer shorts! :D

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:06 am

I'm reminded of something from Legend of the Mystical Ninja, myself. Mostly due to the eyes. <p>---------------------------

ReakoSomner: regardless, I was poor, and in need of diamonds</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:44 pm

I hadn't even thought of that! Though I've only played the N64 one.

Nekogami

Pencil sketch

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:25 pm

This is the uncolored version but I'm going to color it. However, since I used just a mechanical pencil. I'm going to spray it with a fixative first to try and see if I don't smudge the pencil and screw up the color. If I do, then I at least have this to photoshop.

Colored:
Image <p> Kokoro wa (Hashiru!) ano sora no shita...There's no problem that cannot be solved by the scientific application of high explosives.-Bob the Sane,Lone System Admin of the Apocalypse</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/13/05 19:46

Spleen

Re: Pencil sketch

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:18 pm

NEKOGAMI AND ZERO ARE THE COOLEST PEOPLE EVER.

<span style="color:red;font-size:xx-large;">EVER.</span>

But I think I'm gonna have to use Amanda's pic. Zero's has too much fine detail; too much would be lost in resizing. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/13/05 23:20

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:54 pm

Look at the sexyness! <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:41 am

*Scrolls up to the second post*

Damn, I'm good. <p>
Image</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:15 pm

Hmm. Quite good! I'd consider posting something similar except no one would respond except with sarcasm. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous