I've caved in... har har.

For artistic creations in non-text format.
RebelKitsune

I've caved in... har har.

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:13 am

Yeah. It was bound to happen.

Cave story fanart.

Hope you enjoy. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
<span style="color:navy;font-family:century gothic;font-size:large;">LOSER!!!1!!1!WTFLOL!1</span>
<span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">"Inspiration doesn't fart on command." ~ Diachan</span>
</div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: I've caved in... har har.

Unread postby Kai » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:17 am

Nifty.
I'm not familiar with Cave Story, but this is good. <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:55 am

This is awesome, Jean. I've always wondered about the hat in art such as this, though. Curly is the name of the other robot, yush? So why is it that *Spoiler* is wearing a hat with her name on it? Or perhaps it's still early morning and I can't think right. Either way, awesome.

Now I need to scan my own piece of fanart which is infinitely less good. :D! <p>

Image</p>

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:40 pm

End, I'm just as baffled as you are - but I just shrugged and just copied what i saw on the site. If anybody's going to say what goes and what doesn't in the game, I think it's the one who made it.

I'm glad you approve of it, though! I continuously said to myself that it wouldn't be worth it if you didn't get to see it. I'm insanely proud with how it turned out. :D I'd love to see yours though, no matter how bad you claim it to be.

<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">SPOILERS GODDAMMIT</span>
<span style="color:red;">Highlight below to read</span>

<span style="color:#A5CBDE;font-size:xx-small;">My theory about the hat, however, is that his creators put it there! I know curly never mentions seeing her name on the hat, but I'm just figuring that it has to do with the two of them being created and sent in together, just as Curly says when you give her the mushroom so she regains her memory. It's just a theory though.

This was put in spoiler barriers seeing as I had to mention the bit where the two were made and sent in together.</span>

<span style="color:red;font-size:large;">No more spoilers :D</span> <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
<span style="color:navy;font-family:century gothic;font-size:large;">LOSER!!!1!!1!WTFLOL!1</span>
<span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">"Inspiration doesn't fart on command." ~ Diachan</span>
</div></p>

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:49 pm

Fricken awesome. :{ I can find no fault with this image. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:58 pm

thanks Jason, I'm glad you like it :D

Also, both Jason and End need to get their asses on AIM. :( <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Image <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:12 pm

I suppose, as the introducer of CS to the forum, I'm the official CS representative for here. Well, excepting Shih Tzu, who had an actual role in the game.

So I'm flattered by Jean's intent!

Also, I tried to get online, and you weren't there. Sadness. :( <p>

Image</p>

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:52 am

Indeed. cursed timezones. I guess we'll have to leave it til when I have all the time I want to spend online. Also, you might want to know what my current screenname is ChocolateKitsune. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous