Oekaki ArtJams (Revived)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
NebulaQueen

Re: Oekaki ArtJams (Revived)

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:07 pm

QUESTION!

Paint BBS or Oekaki BBS for the Magi-Jam? <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:49 pm

Doesn't bother me! though as everyone knoes I perfer PaintBBS. But I can do OekakiBBS if need be. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:25 pm

I like layers. :( <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:05 pm

They both have layers. Just some people don't know how to use either one of the programs.

I, for example, can't understand the crazy moon language of the Oekaki BBS's interface. Thus I use Paint BBS.

Neb, meanwhile, is very good with Oekaki BBS, and is in the process of learning how to use Paint BBS.

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:09 pm

I like Paint BBS because it lets you control tones and watercolors alot better and Paint BBS has a nifty "reload data" feature if you accidently back out. Whereas with Oekaki BBS.. you're shit out of luck. :/ <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:40 pm

Count me in if this gets off the ground o_o I was disappointed that i missed out on the first ones, but i won't let that happen again! :o!
Also, I vote for paintBBS. i've grown to love its power hidden within such a simplistic looking GUI. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
<span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:large;">LOSER!!!1!!1!WTFLOL!1</span>
<span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">"Griff. It is a duck. Do not punch it.
No kicking, either.
It might have powers." ~ Kylitos</span>
</div></p>

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:10 pm

THANK YOU! Finally someone else who doesn't apprciate that Mac inspired Oekaki BBS. ;-; ... Or rather, someone who prefers Paint BBS for that reason. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:21 pm

I cannot find a single part of Bes's last post that makes sense. Sorry, I tried. :'( <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:18 pm

We discussed this in chat, and could not come to an agreement. Sadness. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:02 pm

I don't see the Mac influence in it, I'm afraid, but I do offer plenty of hatred towards OekakiBBS' frontend.
Plus, its watercolor tools are outta whack. I dislike them. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
<span style="color:navy;font-family:century gothic;font-size:large;">LOSER!!!1!!1!WTFLOL!1</span>
<span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">"Griff. It is a duck. Do not punch it.
No kicking, either.
It might have powers." ~ Kylitos</span>
</div></p>

Previous

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous