After a mediocre absence...

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

After a mediocre absence...

Unread postby Kai » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:42 pm

Here is another drawing I made at work. For once, I actually drew my own character.

Quinn <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

Zemyla

Re: After a mediocre absence...

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:18 pm

I am impressed, though it's difficult to tell what species she is by the type of wings she has. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:56 am

Oh, those are wings. Last time I looked at this, I sorta glanced at it, and I thought they were part of some funky hairstyle at first. Upon closer inspection it would appear that I am dum :( It'd be easier to tell if they were outstretched, but really, if I had wings, I seriously doubt I'd have them stretched out most of the time.

I maintain the right to be fairly unimpressed with the outfit, probably because I've been spoiled by overly complex RPG/anime/fighting game outfits... HOWEVER(!), the overall art quality is respectable! Them's some purty shading. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/24/05 9:59

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:02 am

She's a half-fiend character, and the D&D books didn't tell me what kind of wings she had to have. So, I decided based on what would look better should I ever draw them.

I consciously decided to have her wings folded back so that it wouldn't be a sketch of bat wings that happened to have a person between them. They live behind her back so that's where I drew them.

At any rate, I didn't anticipate anyone actually looking at this post, so I'm excited at a chance to show off. <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:20 pm

Yeaaaaa.... the art forum hasn't been getting much love lately, and it's really quite a shame. I think it's 'cause most of our artists are kind of semi-elsewhere at the moment. I miss Cho and Shan :(

We've got DM, and Lex, and we sorta-have BG although it seems public opinion seems to hold her in less and less reguard lately...

But that's about it.

Actually... why hasn't Nick been drawing stuff? He's not too bad at it. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:24 pm

I do art, it's just that it's not fanart and stuff, so no posties. :0 <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:48 pm

I do art, I'm just lazy. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:54 pm

You sure are!

*badum ching?* <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous