Roll up! Roll up!

For artistic creations in non-text format.
not Tiny Harddrive

Roll up! Roll up!

Unread postby not Tiny Harddrive » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:54 pm

Yes, yes, and furthermore yes. I have decided to be such a lazy ass and do a few requests for you lovely chaps and chapesses! They'll only be sketchs most likely, and right now, I'm only gonna take the first three and see how I get on.

Anyway! Just plonk your char down here with a reference and any preferred pose or whutevar and I'll get back to you when I can. : D <p>"Hens love Rosters, Geese love ganders, everyone else loves Ned Flanders!"</p>

FlamingDeth

Re: Roll up! Roll up!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:09 pm

I would like to see Shinigori's character, Griff (blond guy, big, wears red, green, and a bandana, one of his arms is some sort of demon claw) getting beat up by a door (looks like a door). <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:13 pm

I request < SPOILER > of Cave Story firing a Moogle gun, out of which is shooting End with his paws outstretched, ready for attack.

This is about the best representation of End that anyone's done.

This is < SPOILER ONOEZ >. I can also provide more images of him, as there is a damned nice oekaki board or two of the stuff! His gun should look similar to the one pictured here. Just that, you know, it's firing End.

Damnit, my bad ;_; <p>

Image</p>Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 2/18/05 16:09

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:36 pm

Eh, what the hell =O

I submit my needs-to-be-used-more-often-dangit hippy merchant, Idama.

Dark skin, long black hair that's braided in the back, orange eyes. Bit on the skinny side, wears a red cap over his thick hair, matching red shirt with a purple vest over it, brown pants and dark green (moss covered? =O) boots. Wears a sachel at his side for carrying his wares.

As for pose, maybe leaning against a tree, and looking at it as if they were having polite conversation =D

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:13 pm

I request you repost that picture of Pervy in the bathtub.
it was keen :( <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/17/05 23:14

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:45 am

SPOILER! SPOILER! <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:21 am

I request fanart of Kyle the Keen, the Disco King of [insert town], Californ~ia!.

Kyle is to post a description of either himself or his character. I think his character wears a grey coat and has like, a scaley orange tail, but I'm not too sure about all that. <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

not Tiny Harddrive

Unread postby not Tiny Harddrive » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:48 am

Sorry DM, I don't think ihave that anymore, though it might be lying around somewhere on the interweb. Also, thanks guys, I'll get onto those as soon as I stop playing Ragnarok Online. <p>"Hens love Rosters, Geese love ganders, everyone else loves Ned Flanders!"</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:02 am

:'( <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

not Tiny Harddrive

Cack.

Unread postby not Tiny Harddrive » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:00 pm

An snap, I just realised I won't have access to a scanner for 700 months. Not to worry, love will find a way.

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: Cack.

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:45 am

I laughed way too hard at that. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous