[random title here]

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

[random title here]

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:43 pm

Archmage fanart!

I couldn't help it. I had crayons. People really need to keep me away from the crayons.
<p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: [random title here]

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:05 am

Wow. Fanart of a real, living, unfamous human being.

Is this a first? I think it is. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:24 pm

I am so terribly, terribly amused. <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:37 pm

I am more impressed than anything else. You should have more crayons. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:18 pm

I remember when she drew this. I was sitting there, minding my own business, relatively still, and I look up to see her standing across the room scribbling frantically on a piece of paper.

"What're you doing?"
"Nothing."
"Are you drawing me?"
"......"

At this point, I moved, apparently more than she wanted me to, and she started yelling at me for moving. >_>

The finished product, however, was entertaining, well worth it, and really only took her a few seconds to draw! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:24 pm

Because of the fact that I have taken upon myself the mantle of "That Guy Who Analyzes Everything and Delivers Uneducated, Unwanted, Unasked But Honest Criticism," I shall now comment on your drawing.

Marvelous.

Really, it is a very good portrait, with quite a lot communicated even through the simple and imprecise medium. This is a masterpiece of manipulated line to simulate tone and color as well as chiaroscuro, and the cross-contour hatching is imperceptible (I'm just assuming it's there because the picture has percieved depth of curves).

Despite having never met Brian in person, I somehow feel I know how he looks with greater detail from this drawing than I did from the various pictures of him I've seen.

Very well done, in my opinion. And very elegant.

It reminds me of the character portraits in the first Shadow Hearts game- rendered in only two colors but with exquisite detail. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:07 pm

I think that's the most thorough opinion I've ever received from anyone about any of my drawings. My artistic ego phallus was not prepared for it. <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous