Death With a Golden Spoon (Request Art Thread)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Death With a Golden Spoon (Request Art Thread)

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:56 pm

Alrighty, it's me, and I'm making a Request Art Thread. Why? Because I feel like drawing some pictures for you guys.

Just one thing to note, though: I don't have a scanner. Which means I'll be getting them to the net through my digital camera...I'll post up some sample art in this post, so that you can check the quality of the pictures, in both handiwork and camerawork. It's not as good as a scanner, but hey, it's better than nothin', right?

Just post which character you want, and either a picture or a description, (both would be ideal) and of course, first come first served. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

The Great Nevareh

Re: Death With a Golden Spoon (Request Art Thread)

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:01 pm

I am coming first, and so I expect to be served first once you obtain said reference material.

Edit: I want Castles in the Sky fanart! <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thegreatnevareh>The] at: 12/22/04 21:37

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:27 pm

Majin Astrynax! :O

Basic descrip:
First off and foremost, Astrynax is an MCF. He wears a red cloak, which ties in around the neck and bears a half crescent on each lapel of said cloak. He also bears a hood, which hides everything but his eyes and a few loose strands of brown hair. He's not terribly tall... around average height. He is also somewhat slender, being a mage and not a fighter.

With the hood off, his face resembles Vegita's a bit. Not in terms of the huge widow's peak or anything, but the basic somewhat angular structure of the face. His hair is a loose brown, and filters down over his face. In terms of age, he's around 28 or so, so his features are fairly youthful.

No matter where he stands, his cloak tends to wave dramatically in an unseen wind, so his cloak could be doing that. He tends to take a dramatic or apathetic pose, and could be either leaning against a wall, standing with arms folded, or readying a magical blast (a single hand out - two fingers pointing forward).

And finally, don't forget the evil. :D! <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Here's to absorbing in the new year!
</span></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:18 pm

You will draw Wind Guide Avry'l Vancougar sitting in a little rowboat while juvenile sea monsters attempt to sink it. I COMMAND IT! <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:59 am

CASTLES IN THE SKY!

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:40 am

Janda- Young angel with memory problems and a propensity for being cute, doubles as Enlil's daughter.

Chiyo-Chan- Young pigtailed supergenious girl from Azumanga Diaoh.

Combine these. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image
Why Barius has no Christmas</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=shinigoriv2>Shinigori]&nbsp; Image at: 12/23/04 5:41

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:50 am

I don't think I've posted in one these in ages. But what the hell. Time to be selfish! No pressure though as, you know, I don't have much right to ask for something when I could just do it myself.

Young (12 year old) Choark doing... something. Maybe riding Pig. Maybe just jumping at something, attacking them. Or just walking down the street with his Warhammer dragging behind him (Its the same Warhammer he had when he first came to Doma so its a little big for him). Or maybe eating.

Looks: Big blue eyes. Blue spikey hair. Dumb smile most of the time. Fairly well built for a 12 year old. In fact - just look at Goku from Dragonball. (or Goten from DBZ) That's pretty much Young Choark but with a different hair style. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/23/04 5:50

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:00 pm

Here's the cast from Castles in the Sky.

Just a note, none of the images will be colored, since I don't have the software available, and even if I did, I suck at it anyway.

Give me some feedback, tell me how much I suck, etc. And about the pictures, for Zemyla and GC130A's characters, I couldn't find descriptions of them ANYWHERE, (Chantelle wasn't even in your character thread, Zem) so I had to go by imagination!!

Next up: Majin Astrynax.

<p>---------------

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:07 pm

For you not having a description, it's surprisingly accurate! o_o The only gripe I might have would be that he lacks facial scarring.

As for feedback, I will say that I like it. This may have something to do with me wanting more in future.

Speaking of which, how are you on furries?

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:19 pm

I want you to draw GC's avatar. <p>

*Megaman sounds like a little girl*-Uncle Pervy, on the Voice Acting in MM8

"Well, we've made it to Leeds without being robbed or violated. We win at time traveling!" - Shelley, Scary-Go-Round</p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:04 pm

i want a fight between a super hero and a super villian, one should be turnip based, the other with yogurt powers, asides from that its total artistic freedom.
please? <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

The Great Nevareh

Fanart?

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:07 pm

I like it.

Though Winfred looks too manly. He's supposed to be able to pass for a girl.

That, and I'd like to also put a bid in for some The Twelve fanart.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thegreatnevareh>The] at: 12/23/04 23:10

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Fanart?

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:17 am

Thanks guys!

Don't worry, I will get to all of these. Tonight I'm still planning to draw Majin Astrynax.

In the meantime, brainstorming about Glu-Glu's idea! <p>---------------

Spleen

Re: Fanart?

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:34 am

When I return, there'd better be a picture of Avry'l in a boat in this thread, or you're grounded, Molo. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

<3

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:24 am

Alright, first off, is Majin Astrynax!

I, for one, was pleased with the results. I decided not to shade his hair or coat, because due to the size of the image, I thought it might messy it up. Anyway, tell me what you think!

Next, is for Spleen: Avry'l time! However, this time, you get a bonus, because I have two images of Avry'l that I sketched a while back when I was making up his character:

Avry'l, with the DoomBringer.

Avry'l with his cloak off. . . (He only does that when he's in a big jam, because he's a drama queen like that.)

And finally, Avry'l in the boat! I drew Jagen too, Spleen, if you look really hard!!!

Enjoy! And don't hold back if you have any sort of constructive criticism! I need it!

Next up: Shini's angel girl!

Edit: Ps. GC130A, I've never tried furries before, but, I am willing to try. Also, you need to post on "Castles"! <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>Edited by: Molokidan&nbsp; Image at: 12/24/04 8:31

Deeum

Re: <3

Unread postby Deeum » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:40 pm

I second Neb's request.

Because god damnit. That would be awesome. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Spleen

Re: <3

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:35 pm

And Avry'l totally destroys the <strike>Sriadi Sea Needles</strike> ocean-going cactus people! I like it.

...the one on the left looks so sad as it gets dismembered. I'd give it a hug if it wasn't so spiky and paralysis-inducing :( And Avry'l is having far too much fun, but that's to be expected. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Darkknight

-Christopher Titus</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/24/04 21:32

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re:

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:22 pm

Thanks guys!

Here isShini's Angel Girl.

And also, as a bonus, since Nev requested The Twelve fanart, this is a picture that I drew a few months back during character creation. Bruce, Rose, and Saffron, from the Dark Zodiacs.

I know I screwed up majorly on Saffron's armor, because by the time I got to him, it was on the bottom of the page, and it was all squeezed in and messy. Sorry about that!

Next up: Young Choark. <p>---------------

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Re:

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:18 pm

Asty looks neat, sorta like I imagined him. A bit uglier, maybe, but that's the Majin treatment for you. :D! Excellent job, Molo. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Here's to absorbing in the new year!
</span></p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:04 am

oh can you draw an elf catching a toad <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:18 am

>_>

Ash after getting a major beatdown, bloody and bruised and whatnot, but still standing and looking right at the viewer, all pissed off, saying "Lamer".

or "Wanker" either of them is fine.

>:P bwahahahahahahaha

*leaps into the night, which is really just a stage background and ruins a perfectly good set* x_x <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ashfanrico>Ash]&nbsp; Image at: 12/28/04 3:19

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:19 pm

Here's Young Choark!

I didn't shade this one, so that it may be colored in the future. If anyone wants to take a crack at it, be my guest! I will eventually do it myself if no one else does. . .but I really suck at coloring.

Next up: GC130A's avatar. <p>---------------

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:37 am

Under the theory of why not, I request Leothe Sonelle.

Leothe is one of those pointy-eared elven types, with an affinity for bows and summoning. He has short brown hair, and tends towards practical outdoors garb.

This concludes our minimal-description-do-what-you-like message. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:24 pm

Molo: If I had known you were going to do fanart, I would have given a description.

Anyways, it looks good, but Chantelle also looks too manly. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:55 pm

I see, I see. At childhood Choark could obtain Super Saiyan Level! Awsome!!

I'm afraid because of the way its been photo'ed it be impossible for me to Colour it in myself - or take days and days work just getting it purely black and white. However, no need, for I feel its aura of coolness already.

I love the shorts *nods* Espically as I have a pair just like it. Its like me and choark's mind are one... which... with some thought behind it... they are. Go fig!

Thanks Molo!! Thanks a lot!! I totally dig the young Cho! F.A.B!

(P.S. I haven't been on AIM for ages ={ I am sorry) <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous