Gasp! It's a Fern?! And her art?! (Long time no see o.o;)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Firnthuleien

Gasp! It's a Fern?! And her art?! (Long time no see o.o;)

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:31 am

Well...It's been a long time o_o; ....I missed you all, what with craploads of work (uhg T_T) and university to deal with, I haven't had much of a chance to hang around, which saddens me.

....So...my crappy and silly attempt at a *cough* "return" shall be.....

Art site no Jutsu!

There's nothing in there yet, but I intend to remedy that with my new scanner & sketchbook, prismacolor markers, and some creativity (hopefully o.o;)

I hope to be around at least a bit more, so see you guys around!

~Ferny <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
(9:58:37 PM) Shinigori has entered the room.
DWSage008 (9:58:39 PM): I'm disturbed. How about you?
</div></p>Edited by: Firnthuleien&nbsp; Image at: 12/26/04 1:46

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Gasp! It's a Fern?! And her art?! (Long time no see o.o;

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:00 am

Er, welcome back Fern, even though I don't recall ye. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:20 am

^_^ Huzzah! The Fern has returned! And with art, too! (In retrospect, I need to stop posting every four days and actually get back into RPing, but that's quite another story) *cough*

<p>

People don't go there anymore. It's too crowded.
-Yogi Bera
</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:26 am

I blame Molo's ignorance on Japan, since Fern's been around for ages. Admittedly with disappearing acts like this every now and again. Welcome back!

P.S: Get art scanned, ye blaggard.

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:38 pm

It's Fern! WOOT!

...And Fern art! DOUBLE WOOTWOOT!!

...And a Deviantart Popup-style Flash video! *whips out a bazooka and nukes it for interrupting his Fern art viewing pleasure* <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:38 am

Hard to read!

Also, HELLO TEH FERN OF FERNINESS McFERN O'FERNSON THE THIRD. ESQUIRE. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Firnthuleien

Stuff and things! ^^

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:40 am

Sorry about it being hard to read n.n; I was trying to make it easier, but obviously failed in the attempt. But thank you all for the welcome back comments ^-^ (*baps, then huggles Molo*)

Also, lazy me has been side-tracked alot recently (Christmas present >>; <<; ) by Wind waker ^_^;a So...I've got alot of chibi stuff influenced by such all ready as well as some character re-designs...

AND! I heartily approve of all of your personal avatars. They are muchly groovy Image Which reminds me...I need a new one...>> <<

Later all! ^^ <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/28/04 4:41

Zemyla

Re: Stuff and things! ^^

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:16 pm

Hey Fern! Good to see you again! <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: Stuff and things! ^^

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:18 pm

Yes, quite. Welcome back! <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Firnthuleien

<--- Warning! This poster/artist is lazy!

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:01 am

Thankee again ^_^ And yes, I've almost got my shelf cleared off, which means I can start scanning stuff once more.

I'm making an attempt to squeeze in a few random pieces of fan art as well...but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up *points to the title of the post* ^-^;a

Edit: And just to prove I'm not totally un-motivated, I will *GASP* draw something on the oekaki board n.n;

Edit2: All done....well...As much as I can with the problem I had...It's all explained there x.x (Though I'm proud of what I do have done.) <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/2/05 22:43

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous