About time for another... CAPTION CONTEST

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Vampire Jester Jinx

About time for another... CAPTION CONTEST

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:28 pm

Alright all you fanfiction writers, or people who simply want fanart! It's time for an all new caption competition!

Last time it was This Topic and this picture.

This time it's this piccy, as suggested by Diane, www.deviantart.com/deviation/10488697/

Characters, Hakaril and Ak'Zhul Tymisonn, 2nd gen twins parented by Jinx and Daenj'r.

Rules!: Be serious, or be silly as hell, length doesn't matter! Points for creativity!

THE FABULOUS PRIZE......

The winner gets 1x piece of artwork done by me, to be used as the next caption contest picture. You get to pick three characters, which may or may not be your own, setting and wacky location. If you win, i'll contact you via AIM so you can tell me what you want, then that will be next months contest, so have a bizarre illustration ready!

READY, SET, WRITE YOU BASTARDS!

DOH, EDIT ON CONTEST: I figured most remembered the last contest, so I did not mention it this time, while I call it the caption contest, it's not just one liners, it's a short fanfiction about the characters and events. DURG, sorry!

<center>Image</center>

[added ze image, after a quick uploading -Dia] <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: pd Rydia&nbsp; Image at: 10/25/04 1:05 am

Will Rennar

Re: About time for another... CAPTION CONTEST

Unread postby Will Rennar » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:22 pm

ENTRY EDITED FOR RULES UPDATE

"Mmmm-hmmmmm.......uhhhhh-huuuhhhhhh.....yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep!"

"Oh c'mon, just tell me what it is already! Am I going bald!?!"

"Nope, worse..you've got dandruff. But I do have some good news."

"...if you say anything about Geico I am SO going to hurt you." <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>Edited by: Will Rennar&nbsp; Image at: 10/1/04 8:03 pm

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:39 pm

"Wait, you mean we aren't rhesus monkeys? When did this happen?! CALL THE PRESIDENT!" <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Pipes! He turns into a truck, and his primary function is not taking out the trash.</center></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:41 pm

"Damn, he's right! It DOES taste like chicken!" <p>

<span style="font-size:small;">"That's a gorgeous ring!" "Also, my name is Kyle and I love MCFs. I wish to cosplay as one. DarkPhoenix666 is my rolemodel. I want his babies."</span></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:34 am

"Don't worry, I've completed the 90 day at home Chiropractic course! All it'll take is one little twist..." <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:19 pm

"-i dont like this game anymore, it isnt funny...
-who said anything about fun?" <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>Edited by: ikozaedro&nbsp; Image at: 9/30/04 7:20 pm

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:26 pm

"Mhmm... yes, interesting... I didn't know something like that could grow on your head...."

"...what is it?"

"Oh, nothing... wonder if I could make some money on it..." <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.
</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=raishilliah>Raishilliah</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/30/04 8:32 pm

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:59 pm

"Nope, nothing in there." <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:38 pm

-*Glomp* WAIIIII!

-DAMMIT! LOOK AT THE TORN SHIRT! THE GLARING EXPRESSION! THE UTTER LACK OF SLEEVES! I'M PUNK ASS, DAMMIT, NOT CUTE!

- ^_^ <p>

"Crazy is good." - Luffy, One Piece
</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:33 pm

"DOH, EDIT ON CONTEST: I figured most remembered the last contest, so I did not mention it this time, while I call it the caption contest, it's not just one liners, it's a short fanfiction about the characters and events. DURG, sorry!"

-- Lex <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:59 pm

One nice and white day in Gaera, Ak'zhul, who we all know as "Naked Akky" from his childhood, takes a walk in the white land that is known by everyone as "Blank White Paper Page Land", in order to get away from his annoying noogie-happy brother, Hakaril, and his "Super Flaming Dragon Hyper-Noogiemehameha" attack, which left an irritated burning sensation in his scalp, and for some reason, the taste of old nasty cheese in his mouth.

And as he walked, he suddenly came across three black lines that seemed to float and move in mid-air on their own as if they were big flying snakes. Only they were big flying black lines...and then one of them started to speak to Ak'zhul, "Halt, o streaker of great injustice!"

"...Streaker?" he responded, feeling a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach...

"Yes, o one who streaked a lot when he was a child. We are the...GREAT LINES OF CENSORSHIP, SENT BY LIEBERMANN-BOT HIMSELF!", they responded in their deep omnipotent-sounding booming voices

Just then, before they could utter another word, Ak'zhul darted to the side, getting as far away from the lines that have somehow learned of his streaking habits, though they are merely black lines that can fly and speak. The lines gave chase, though he darted everywhere. Eventually, he happened to come across a red wall that sparkled excessively and incessantly--A wall of pure BISHINESS...and he could not get through, for the wall could not be bested by anyone, no matter how bishy or ugly, for the wall would always be bishier. He looked around, and it seemed as if they were gone for the moment...and then he got another bad feeling...as if something was creeping up on him...

"Super Flaming Dragon Hyper-Noogiemehameha!!!" rang through the air as Hakaril leapt on his brother and gave him the noogie of his life...just like all the other "Super Flaming Dragon Hyper-Noogiemehameha"s he gave to Ak'zhul...and when things could not get worse, it did. Already having the irritating burning sensation on his forehead, and the taste of old cheese in his mouth, Ak'zhul noticed as the three lines encircled around him, once again speaking in their loud, deep voice...

"You have been charged by our master, Liebermann-bot, with nudity, being a vampire, not being a Disney character, and resisting censorship! You will be subject to your punishment now, o streaker of non-G-rated evil!"...and all Ak'zhul could do is scream while the lines wrapped around certain parts of him...and leaving him to scream in horror at the black bars placed over, uh, certain places on him, his fate to now be censored for life...

...and the Wall of Bishiness was still red, and still sparkled in an excessive manner with its overflow of bishiness, forever in the forever otherwise white land known as Blank White Paper Page Land...

Oh yes, and nowhere in general, a cute fluffy kitty walks around, meowing cutely.

THE <s>END</s> >|ITTY

--Author's note: Hope you like it. This is my first try at one of these. This is the sort of twisted inspiration that my head comes up with. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 10/1/04 8:12 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:30 am

....JUST SO YOU KNOW!

Before Doug wins by default, I plan to do something!

....don't keel over with excitement now.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:48 am

Get to it. >:\ I'm about to name doug winnar, so i can get next months picture going. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:00 pm

Zero's making an entry merely because he wants to steal the victory out from underneath the competition. Also, I don't know the characters at all, so I'll do a really good job of making stuff up :D

They met atop of the tallest mountain in the land, on the darkest night of the year. They had both come knowing the other would be there; and both had the intention of leaving, knowing the other would not.

Taking a stance, Ak'Zhul's voice slashed through the crisp air. "Feel free to let yourself go! You will not be needing your body for the descent. I will see to this."

Hakaril growled. He would not let his brother's confidence get to him. Awaiting a move, he thought back to his training, and let his arms fall free to his sides, his mouth hang open a bit, and his entire body become loose and fluid. His righteous flow will become a wave against the jutting lighthouse that was his brother's attacks!

And so, Ak'zhul super-jumped with a zwee, and began assaulting his opponent with all manner of punches and kicks, as Hakaril lurched back and forth, avoiding them. Hakaril let out an inhuman growl, as his arms knifed out at Ak'Zhul, grasping and pulling him in.
Ak'Zhul's strength could not free him, and his cries did nothing to stop the gnawing about his ears. Another brave warrior had fallen to the Zombie Stance.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:38 pm

"DAMMIT! Don't know why the hell I keep taking these crazy bets...." Hakaril Tymisonn muttered to himself as he slogged through the rain. If he honestly gave the matter a bit of thought, he would find it quite easy to recall an overimbibement of various alcoholic drinks and some nebulous activity that involved his boxers ending up on his head (though his trousers were still on, oddly enough), bu~ut.... well, he didn't give it much thought.

And thus, he was slogging.

An ominous flash of thunder briefly illuminated the shadows gathered about a large circle of stones, and the boy glanced about with a hint of suspicion before entering.

"Hak, boy, there ain't nothin' to it..." he muttered, then cleared his throat.

"RIGHT! All you spooks an' stuff that ain't here, listen up! BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!"

He waited. That was part of the bet; to stay in the circle for three counts after saying that.

Just to stay on the safe side, he counted to five. He didn't want to prove chicken to anyone— even himself— by counting too fast.

Then he relaxed.

"Nothin' to it," he chuckled, grinning as he lifted a foot to step out....

Then his eyes glazed as he stood, foot suspended and eyes fading out of focus for a few seconds. Despite his outer stillness, a new battle was brewing within his own mind.

'Cor! Young whippersnapper, you call THIS a MIND? Youth these day...'

'Sod off gramps! It's MY mind, and who th'hell are you?!'

'You called the ritual and you don't know who I AM?'

'Hey, it was a bet! Just stand in the circle, say a few funny words—'

Then the argument abruptly ceased, and Hakaril's body set its foot down.

"Nothin' to it," the new inhabitant murmured. Then he laughed, the sound splitting into a million razored shards that appeared to hover in the air long after he had left.

He really DID have a rather memorable laugh.

Ak'zhul was waiting. In the rain. He really didn't like it.

'I'm waiting. In the rain. I really don't like it,' he reflected. 'Now if only Hak will hurry on back. Mom said to check on him, but it's not like he's a little kid any more, even though he acts like it sometimes...'

Just on cue, though, he could make out Hakaril's approach. His brother certainly had a jaunty walk.

"Hey!" he called. "Mom told me to watch out for you."

"Oh. She did? Rockin'," Hak replied, somewhat absently.

'Another young'un. At least his brain seems to be in better shape than yours.'

'SOD OFF AND OUT OF MY HEAD!'

Ak'zhul gave Hakaril an odd look. Something moderately approaching civility? How very odd. He turned, intending to lead.

"Come on, then. You hungry?"

To Ak'zhul's surprise though... he could feel hands about his throat, andthen was jerked backwards into a headlock. Struggling, he called out "DAMMIT HAK! STOP MESSIN' AROUND!"

'Hey, stop messin' around! Only I can beat up my bro!'

'My mission is to take over the world and kill everybody! I WILL START WITH HIM!'

Rather than ask the rather obvious question of what sort of rule his crazy bodysnatching aggressor could have over a bunch of corpses, Hakaril resumed his stream of profanity.

'GET OUTTA MY HEAD YOU DAMN FREAK!'

Ak'zhul twisted his head about, thrashing wildly... already, his vision was starting to blur, and his mouth felt dry. He tried to bite.

'I'M WARNING YOU THAT YOU GET OUTTA MY BODY AND LEGGO OF HIM! Are you waitin' for me to say "PLEASE GET OUTTA MY BODY—"' railed Hak.

At that moment though.... well, legions of mothers all over the world and in various parallel universes had drilled "please is the magic word" into the heads of their numerous progeny, and when something has been repeated that much, it does gain its own sort of power...

In short, Hak felt a pop in his ears. The crazy voice was gone, and... he was still gripping Ak'zhul.

He kept his grip a bit longer. Scrapping was always fun.

Then he released.

"...yeah, I'm hungry," he said with a bright, wide smile.

Akky choked a bit, recovering his breath. He peered suspiciously at Hak for a bit. Hak looked innocent— or as innocent as he could try. On a 1 to 10 scale of innocence, he was still about 1.2, but he was trying.

And thus, the brothers continued their night, Akky never suspecting that Hak had been briefly taken over by a mysterious entity (TM), and Hakaril never realizing the magical and miraculous release being due to the power of 'please'. This may be a parable.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:04 am

I am declaring Nama winner after too damn long. Pick your prizeeeeee........ <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous