Cool

For artistic creations in non-text format.
bunnygirle78

Cool

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:22 am

I have the hardest time thinking up titles for the beginning threads.

Anyway I just finished a pic of my main summons char Argegeion. He's very strong so I have implemented a load of restrictions on my char (Bunny) to keep myself from god modding. Anyway here he is taking flight.

. Taking Off . <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Zemyla

Re: Cool

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:43 pm

Spiffy, now you have someone to dust your furniture for you!

Seriously, BG, it looks great, as always. Even if his wings look like feather dusters. Or perhaps just giant feathers.

Try this as a wing tutorial. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

bunnygirle78

wings

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:00 pm

Yeah I know they do look like that don't they. I didn't want them to look like real wings, but thanks for the link anyway I do have trubel with wings.

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous