YELL AT ME

For artistic creations in non-text format.
RedEye Dragon89

YELL AT ME

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:31 pm

INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE, SCALAWAGS.

YELL AT ME TO FINISH ALL THE STUFF I OWE, AND THROW IN SOME NEW ONES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

YOU MAY TURN YOUR PAGES... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... NOW.

Edit: I FORGOT A COMMA.

Lys:
<span style="color:green;">Sketch</span> :: Because blind, drunken, gun-toting badasses can't be bothered with having to aim.
Pretend that the scan is decent.

<span style="color:green;">Sketch</span> :: Wait, have cameras been invented in Gaera yet?
I must learn how to use a ruler

Image NEW! <span style="color:red;">CG</span>:: Ryoko :: Incomplete
For the most part, this thing is finished, however it still lacking a few more photos on the wall. If anyone has any characters aquainted with Ryoko, post a link to whatever fanart you may know of!

Zem:

Image NEW! <span style="color:green;">Sketch</span> :: Zemyla's Valerie! Or Choark's magic knight girl...fight for it, you two. Ignore the incomplete patterns!

Edited by: RedEye Dragon89&nbsp; Image at: 11/23/04 10:07 pm

GC130A

Re: YELL AT ME

Unread postby GC130A » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:36 pm

DEAR RED,

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE. BUT DRAW ME A CHARACTER OVER WHICH YOU HAVE FULL ARTISTIC LIBERTY.

EXCEPT IT MUST BE A BUS. THAT IS ALL.

-GC

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:43 pm

GC130A

NEXT.

Edit: Damn Murphy's Law

Edited by: RedEye Dragon89&nbsp; Image at: 10/24/04 10:45 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:45 pm

*YELLS CHEERFULLY!*

You drew a most RAWKIN' Yfandes pic!

....now I may request new stuff! 'Cuz you rawk that much!

Karin Vaza: Tall, pale-skinned woman with long black hair tied into a braid. The braid ends about her waist, and she has green eyes. She wears black pants and a blue shirt with cut away shoulders, and is blind! However, she also likes guns! And sake! And swears a lot! Play with this as you wish!

And 'cuz I'm a gimp, I request one more. Feel free to smack me, but also take this as a token of my appreciation for your grooviness.

Ryoko Devilmen: A bouncy busty bubbly teenage girl with blue eyes, light brown hair with chunky blonde streaks, small fangs, and pointed ears. Usually wears a pink tank top and black miniskirt, but feel free to play with her and make her as fanservicy as possible.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:50 pm

Red wins, both for his avatar and his lunk.

PS: Keep drawing, bitch. :(

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:48 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH.

I have nothing to otherwise contribute. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:49 am

*cackles evily* Finish up those Kage sprites, for the game, damn you!!!Image

That or send me what you have so far dag nabbit. <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:05 pm

EDIT: All content moved to first post!

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=redeyedragon89@rpgww60462>RedEye]&nbsp; Image at: 11/23/04 10:24 pm

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:21 pm

You told me to post here.
Could you draw this for me, when you can? Thank you very much in advance.
Virgil Tuscuday:
Virgil is wiry yet muscular in a lean way, with medium-length hair tied back (which encompasses all but his bangs). Wields two knives, wears gloves, has a handkerchieg around his neck with the knot in the back. Is wearing a rather worn tunic with rolled-up sleeves, baggy pants with kneepads at the knees, and rather ordinary-looking boots. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:43 pm

....As always, you rawk, RED. n____n I love the design and the spray of her hair. She usually favors pistols instead of such large guns, but she still looks so nifty. I dig her bandanna too. =D

*GLOMP!*

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:58 pm

Karin is badass and you need to be LESS good at drawing.

The style of her face reminds me of a friend of mine's style.
Which is keen. :D <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:03 am

RED isn't supposed to draw anything for me but I sure like yelling!

*yells at Red* <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Pipes! He turns into a truck, and his primary function is not taking out the trash.</center></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:12 am

Dude.. Red. Thats just bloody awsome! With bloody and awsome on top!

Draw me a magical girl in the style of a Knight with a shield as a weapon and I'll eh...

well I'll do what I'm going to do anyway and CG that Karin sketch. <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:12 pm

um ok uh

YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR PEAS!

oh wait I mean charecters . . .'

ha ha <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:35 pm

The Karin pic reminds me of the style used in Naruto, which in my opinion is a good thing!

I'd like to request a pic, but I'm not sure of what, or if you're actually taking general comissions or if it's just people you owe things.

:{ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Cute and fuzzy with sharp pointy sticks!</div></p>

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:08 am

Cho:

Karin, cleaned, packaged, and ready to color!

Remind me to never draw the nine-yard bullet strip things again.

Bes:
Request away!

Edited by: RedEye Dragon89&nbsp; Image at: 11/2/04 12:25 am

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:19 am

Red: Oh Thankyou!!

I know what I'm going todo to cheer myself up after my job seekers interview today!

I *should* ask what colour her hair is and all that but I won't and will so totally wing it!

Edit:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11949706/

The colours are silly. I left it easy for me to change because I'm like that and tend to have to alot. <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/2/04 3:09 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:51 pm

I believe the hair is blackers, but ah well, she looks like a moss head. and that's groovy.
<p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:02 pm

I can actually hange it easily =D So.. Black hair.. right... <p><div style="text-align:center"> Shhh! </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:40 pm

one more thing before I offer a description: Are you willing to draw a furry? If so, cool beans. If not, then it just makes my character choice easier. :o <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Cute and fuzzy with sharp pointy sticks!</div></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:45 pm

I also have a request, though I'll let Bes go first. :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">M-m-mist f-form!</div></p>

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:11 pm

Bes:
Sure, could always use a challenge.

Lys:
Can't really think of a good pose and scenario for Ryoko without it looking too sickenlingly anime cliche. If it wouldn't trouble you, could you add some backstory?

Come to think of it, can everyone who requests add just a bit of backstory. It could be one word describing their occupation like 'adventurer,' 'mercenary,' or 'innkeep.' It would help a colossal lot!

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:26 pm

I would like for you to draw Valerie. (I forgot who I had asked earlier...)

Description: Valerie is a tall, thin elven female, about 6' tall. She has bright green eyes, brown hair with a tinge of green pulled into a shoulder-length ponytail, and her skin, also, has a very light tinge of green. She tends to wear chainmail when in battle, and functional pantsuit sets when not. She carries, pretty much all the time, a plain-looking longsword, but with thin crystalline spikes on the hilt (yes, they will poke into her hand; there's a reason for that).

Backstory: Valerie is originally from Oerth, and she became an adventurer there because of her innate curiosity. She readily learned both swordplay and magic. However, she soon started being summoned to other dimensions. On one of these journeys, as a reward for helping a powerful druid, she was given the power of photosynthesis. On another one, she became a permanant shapechanger because of an Alter Self spell cast in a wild magic zone. Eventually, she was summoned to Gaera, though she does not know why.

Does this help? <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:30 pm

Hokai then!

Jeridan is a 6'4" chocolate brown furred gaorujin. He's very muscular, and has medium length, wild auburn hair. Through the tricks of Nakibe, Jeridan is also half mazoku, which shows in his green cat's eyes and a long, spiraled black horn on his forehead. He works for the Doman Guard as the leader of their undercover unit, and practices martial arts (read: He's speedy and is good at hand-to-hand fighting, but has no formal training).

He's usually seen wearing a set of worn but comfortable farmer's clothes, as his job is supposed to be a secret. However, he really, desperately needs a costume change. I was hoping you'd have some thoughts on that, but if not I can edit this with something! <p>

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:53 pm

I'd like to request...Nezetta Corradino!

Appearance: Nezetta is your typical young woman. Nothing special in terms of build- Average height, average weight. She has long brown hair that goes just past her shoulders, and very blue eyes. She wears a white shirt with black pants and armored combat boots. Atop all that, she wears the uniform coat of a Barian Black Soul Knight, a black trenchcoat- However, due to her position as a white mage, her coat has red triangles boardering the trim.

Little bit of backstory: Nezetta is a solider in the Barian kingdom, leader of the Black SOul Knights, despite her youth. She's known to be an active dancer- Even in battle, she'll get down with her bad self. She's also a skilled white mage, and can be either the sweetest person you'll ever know, or one of the cruelest. Passtimes include dancing, and kicking idiots with those nifty boots of hers! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">M-m-mist f-form!</div></p>

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:55 pm

<strike>Ahahah...

Okay, I think this should fill my basket this time around. I'll close the requests until I finish the current ones so I don't get in over my head again.</strike>

Aw, hell, open for business again!

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=redeyedragon89@rpgww60462>RedEye]&nbsp; Image at: 11/7/04 11:51 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:53 pm

(edited for doublepost!*

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=salsalys>SALSAlys</A] at: 11/7/04 11:09 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:55 pm

Dunno if you still want Ryoko's backstory or not, but if you don't, just ignore. =P

Ryoko: A bubbly, absent-minded teenage ditz with raging hormones and an immense crush on an Older Man (TM!). She often begins random daydreams that result in her making odd comments that have nothing at all to do with what's going on about her, such as "Yes, plum sauce please" to a question directed at her if she's thinking about food instead. She is also now terrified of chickens due to an unfortunate incident with a hen named Dinner, and loves mangos.

AND ALSO! Clean clean picture makes me croon and swoon and wish to marry you. n_n

...well, maybe not marriage, but a very firm handshake and a hug! I love the look completely.

As for Cho: Descrippy is in the thing I gave RED. Black hair, green eyes, blue shirt and black pants, though clothing's open to be played with. =P

I also love you all too much now. n_n Waaah! *goes to hug the world*

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:56 pm

RedEye Dragon89 has teh skillz, and he knows how to use them.

... that is all. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:19 pm

He does, doesn't he? n_n

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:14 am

I have informed our RedEyeDragon via that he rocks to the point that he will need to commit periodic checks to ascertain said rocking is not damaging him internally.

And, being the selfish prick I am, I made a sketch request. And, on his request it shall be put up here.

Choko Craulnober:

Choko appears to be a normal human in all ways, save her height; which is just over twelve feet. Her backgound is that of a farmer, which she has spent the vast majority of her twenty-three years doing. She tends to dress like a farmgirl, be it in skirts or earth-toned clothes for field work. Her hair reaches down to her back, and is generally pulled into a ponytail for convenience.

As long as you get the general size and appearance close, feel free to go nuts with the details as you desire. <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:22 pm

Vel! Vel Vel Vel!

Name: Veldrin

Desc: Vel is an 18-year old half-drow (human aging... so far.). He just OOZES style. Or at least, he'd like to think so. 5'11" in height, a medium build. A faded blue skin, bright red eyes, and white hair!

Now, he'd most likely be wearing all black, with a white shirt underneath. Or something equally "Softcore Metal"-ish. Also may or may not be wearing a Johnny-like hat. Though clothes are changeable.

Background: Vel is the son of Kilraianjja and ... D, or Andrei Deiimev. He, unfortunately, has neither of the adventurous spirit of his mother or the unending energy of his father. Instead, he just would like to get intimate with a nice, pretty girl. For a week or so, then get intimate with another one. Oh, and drink. Unfortunately, his friends know that he cannot keep his flirty attitude for long when things start getting difficult. Despite being trained (totally against his will) by his mother, he only fights when need be. Or when he's been pissed off. He has never had a job, and most probably, it will be a while since he will have any. Or get any.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:47 pm

RedEyeDragon is totally awesome. So is his art.

The picture of Karin is particularly badass. I love the pose and the swinging braid going all "Wheeee~!" Her expression is squishy and the oversized gun amuses me terribly much.

The detail on the Ryoko picture is rad, meanwhile--love the frilly little curtain and all the stuff tacked to the wall. Wonder what it all says. :o Only thing I can say is that her feet seem a little large.

And to answer the question about photography that no one really cares about&#058; yes. Probably only in black and white.

*digs around online*

Okay, IRL, working photography has been around since the 1820s. By 1890, you had black and white photography that *didn't* suck and negatives that could be reused to produce multiple prints--a decade later cameras start getting mass-marketed. Color film in 1940.

So! Given Valth's technology level, they would most certainly have black and white photography in Gaera Main. Cameras would be mass-produced at least for military use, if not also for civilians--I may be off, but it would make sense to also allow civilians to purchase these, you know, for the buying and selling and jobs and all.

Valth in second gen may very well have developed color film, meanwhile.

As for other countries, I~ dunno. Think about that later. But yes. Gaera has photography. <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:06 pm

I know Shini has a pictomancer NPC.

But overall, I'd imagine it is very rare. <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:44 pm

*again does the dance of RED's awesomeness*

Neep! n_n

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:32 am

And just when you think I'm gone... SURPRISE ATTACK!

Plus this post serves as a pointless but nevertheless present reminder to our esteemed artist that I have made a request of him. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thegreatnevareh>The] at: 11/11/04 10:26 pm

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:08 am

I do believe that Nev mistakes this for the spam forum.

He should take note of this, and stop spamming here :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:49 pm

Normally I would agree, but I make allowance for the last post, because that's a fucking awesome quote/allusion, as Dan and Alex will attest to. <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:38 pm

It is. Shini should be put down for his opposition of it. >:(

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:17 am

Agreed.

Next

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous