YELL AT ME

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Nick Shogun

*appears*

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:34 pm

Ninjas! <p>----------------

--The spying was *awesome*. It was a lot of waiting, but it was the kind of tense, drooling waiting that I love. It reminded me of when my dad used to take me hunting, except this time, I was the hunter, not the hunted.</p>

GC130A

I will say but one thing of RED: I WANT HIS BABIES! n\/n

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:30 am

While you have plenty of people already attesting to how awesome you are, one more can't hurt, can it? And since you seem to have opened the requests back up, here's another one for you!

Catori Tatorn is a nekojin with grey/dark grey striped fur and silver hair. She looks fully adult, but extremely short (all of 4'7"). One suggestion would be to use a meter stick for height reference or comic effect. Quite trim, she's usually dressed in the garb of a waitress or cook, and tends to wear a floppy red hat which she likes. Another costume is pajamas, which are light green with pink cats patterned on them, or just plain green.

She may on occasion bust out her sword, a standard short sword. She's also an archmage who can command golems, summon objects and make flashy bluish magics of the astral. And she smokes.

If you'd like some reference pictures, IM me and I can hook you up with good ones for her hat, fur pattern, sword and a couple of outfits.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: I will say but one thing of RED: I WANT HIS BABIES! n\/n

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:30 pm

Can I still yell at you? Can I can I?

Since I've been seeing tons of Second Gen art requests, I'm adding one to the pile, mmyes!

This of course would be Elle Domanda (I forget her bajillion middle names, other than Lina), the half-ryuuzoku princess of Doma. Elle is a copper skinned/scaled dragonhalf with bright green eyes like her mother. In second gen, she looks about 16ish (her aging is slightly slowed because of ryuuzoku blood). Elle has rather stiff hair that's roughly down to the middle of her back. Her ears, much like her mother's are finned and curve downwards like the end half of a bat's wing. Additionally, her human form also has a tail, which is spaded at the end, small pale yellow horns, and a set of dragon's wings she has yet to learn how to hide. As for clothing, well, it could be anything, I've really never envisioned a set outfit for her. <p>"Peace is when both sides are reloading at the same time" -Silver</p>

RedEye Dragon89

Re: YELL AT ME

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:21 am

Just a disclaimer: I AM NOT DEAD. The Ryoko CG is taking longer than it should, mainly because I have been lax on my CG-ing. And the drapes, too. Damn thee, drapes! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:06 pm

*does a happy dance anyway*

I never suspected you were dead anyway, but I'mma happy Lyssy with art. =D

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:35 pm

<_<

Is this still open? I can give you... uh... music as an incentive. Or somesuch. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Dark Tales - from the Lost Soul: Site coming soon...</span></p>

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:39 pm

It is, indeed.

Progress Report

Ryoko
99.74634 % finish. Nothing left but to super impose some random pictures onto the walls!

Virgil
Still waiting on that backstory, Nev!

Valerie
Sketch finished. Will scan tonight!
Details: Valerie stands, sword in hand, back to the camera. Before her are images of the few worlds she has visited.

Jeridan
Haven't thought of anything yet!

Nezetta
Concept thought!
Details: The Black Soul Knights line up to the her left, right hands raised to their foreheads in salute. Nezetta is walking towards the camera rather casually as she looks back at the Barius castle (?) in the backdrop. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=redeyedragon89@rpgww60462>RedEye]&nbsp; Image at: 11/23/04 10:27 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:18 am

Okay!

What I had in mind was... well... Astrynax!

First off and foremost, Astrynax is an MCF. He wears a red cloak, which ties in around the neck and bears a half crescent on each lapel of said cloak. He also bears a hood, which hides everything but his eyes and a few loose strands of brown hair. He's not terribly tall... around average height. He is also somewhat slender, being a mage and not a fighter.

With the hood off, his face resembles Vegita's a bit. Not in terms of the huge widow's peak or anything, but the basic somewhat angular structure of the face. His hair is a loose brown, and filters down over his face. In terms of age, he's around 28 or so, so his features are fairly youthful.

No matter where he stands, his cloak tends to wave dramatically in an unseen wind, so his cloak could be doing that. He tends to take a dramatic or apathetic pose, and could be either leaning against a wall, standing with arms folded, or readying a magical blast (a single hand out - two fingers pointing forward). <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Cell: Before I say goodbye, I must thank you, Vegita. Thank you for your stupidity for helping me to become complete.
</span></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:01 pm

Red makes me like that idea quite a bit, he does :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:36 am

Backstories are for losers. Which is why I'll try to throw knowledge at you next time I catch you on AIM. I've been burned far too often when trying to do his backstory to consider putting it back up in the closet. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:05 pm

That CG is incompleted? Because that's damn hardcore. Where'd you get the pictures for the...pictures? <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:56 pm

It appears to be other bits of fanart in some cases. I see a picture of Jaede Lex did awhile back, and a picture of the Craulnobers that Pervy's sister did. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:00 pm

Yup.

I officially worship you now RED, and submit myself as your chibiful servant.

Seriously, I do dig it most completely. Soft look to everything, and the multitudes of pictures about just add to the details, and I like her eating the dessert. Scrumptious in appearance. n_n

Even if you claim 'tis incomplete. >XP

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=salsalys>SALSAlys</A] at: 11/24/04 11:01 pm

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:03 pm

I am worshipful of you. Your skill astounds me.
I like Valerie. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:52 pm

Wow. Wow. I am so totally owned by that picture of Valerie.. I especially like the way you drew the sword.

Thanks RED! Unfortunately, I can't do any art for you in return, but if you need help with... whatever it is I do here, don't hesitate to ask. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:41 pm

You know what's awesome?

RedEye Dragon, that's what/who. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:33 am

Red: I can't think of a new Costume for Jer, and I really shouldn't be asking you to dream one up for his based on nothing more than his job, physical description, and the lightest smattering of history.

I might have something later, but for now unless you've already begun work on something, don't worry about it. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Jeridan the Red Nosed Garoujin, had a very shiny nose!<br />And if you ever saw it, you'd even say it glowed.<br />All of the other Garou, laughed and called him names!<br />And then poor Jeridan, lost his temper and damaged their brains!</div></p>

Previous

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous